Tainted Love - Rock Band RP - M/m, M/f, Mmfmffmmfffmmm? BDSM, NC, Fetish, etc.

Started by Valkyrie1066, November 06, 2009, 09:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

yep still open to add groupies, roadies etc ...and that to the story ...send Valkyrie1066 a private message with a character concept .

He also made a new OOC for us to post in . https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=68528.0

The game thread is located here . https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52706.msg3010645#new

Jecht

Uh...is Harmony coming back? I haven't posted in a while and I'm far behind.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Valkyrie1066

Haven't a clue.   Usually, if someone is missing for a while....like Vic....I send them a private email to check.  I've sent Vic three and he has not returned any.  Try PM'ing her.

Besides, we gotta stop partying and get our asses to bed...we have a show tonight!
Independently owned and operated.0

Kotah

Oh man... I completely forgot this game... can I maybe get back in? I had a rough patch there for a while, but I can prolly post semi-regularly.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Valkyrie1066

Cool!!!  We've had everybody take a week off or so every so often, and managed to keep it rolling.  Looks like we had a few people quit.  Guy playing Vic did not return my pm's.  Vance hasn't heard from Harmony.  I believe Tempest is somewhere out there, need to herd her back to the fold!

Well, I set it up like this so it could weather taking on new people, and losing old ones periodically.   I used to work part time, then they fired my manager...and gave me all her duties.  (Note: No title, no raise..."maybe in September")   Hey...at least KISS me first!  Now I'm working 40 and subject to random schedule changes and extra responsibilities.    Responsibility???    :P

Let's see, Nos wanted to be a security guy, a nice lady just pm'd me not to long ago about being a groupie, and another person who intended to join us at the show had a family emergency.
So, let me know if you need a catch up.  By all means, girl!  WAKE UP you are still sleeping on the bus, I think, and we're ending a long Long LONG night of partying to catch a few ZZzzzzz's before the show "tonight"

Jecht

I talked to Sinera so whenever we get around continuing from where we were, we can move on. I haven't payed much attention to what has been going on.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Valkyrie1066

We're all still on the boat, finishing up a night of fucking and drinking.  In the morning, which is NEXT.....lol....we have a promo appearance,  picking up stagewear...and a show!

We've been fucking and drinking for WEEKS now, I think it' stime for another day!

sinera

Sorry, folks, kinda got caught up in real life - damn real life, messing with my online life!

I'll hopefully have things straight enough in the next couple of days to start posting again...

Where should we pick up, Jecht? Continue having sex or crash out in the bed?
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Jecht

Entirely up to you.I'm not sure where they are in their sexual romp but we could always turn the shower scene into a quickie haha
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry