Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leelan

*turns surrounding Nurse in a halo of beautiful light, blinding her as I steal the win and fly off*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

MzNurse

*puts on her sunglasses and superglues Leelan's wings together, grabbing the win as she falls*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Ryven

*appears in a puff of smoke, surprising MzNurse.  He grabs the win and disappears just as fast*

MusicNeverDies

MzNurse

snow

*explodes in to 10 little snows and distracs every one in the room with the amazing cutness as one wee snow stills the win and offski's*
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*is use to the cutness of little snows and just put a plate of brownies out for him, and takes win *
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Hippie

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*sics the chocolate monster on Saturn and taste the wind*

saturnschild

*scares the Chocolate monster off with threats of melting and eating with strawberries. Then throws a strawberry at nurse* The win is mines.

Ons and Offs saturn

MusicNeverDies

Does this game ever end?

Satnslillgrl

It will end when everyone else gives up and accepts me as their almighty pwner!
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

MzNurse

Satnslillgrl

Inkidu

*Comes in from ceiling and steals win* Victory! *Flees*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

MzNurse

Skye

*Sits on MzNurse.* People pile. And I win.

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

MusicNeverDies

*climbs on top* I win.

Skye

*Wrestles to get back on top the pile.*

(Edited: 1,000th post! :D)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

MzNurse

*gooses Reign and grabs the win*

Limoncello

- Plays amazing cello music which puts everyone to sleep. So I grab the win and walk away.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Satnslillgrl

*Jumps down from a nearby tree and pokes Cello in the side and runs away with the win*

Inkidu

*Tickles and takes win* Ha!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

MzNurse

*uses her tongue to do a tonsil check on Inki and steals the win*