News:

Main Menu

Newblet Alert.

Started by LivingDoll, June 06, 2008, 02:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LivingDoll

Hello, all. It's fantastic to be here, now that I've earned full access to this lovely community.
Eva is the name, by the way.

I have a question, though. When in the RP boards, shall I just jump right into the game or is it best to start my own?

Anywho, back to the fun stuff. Quite recently, I found that I was excited by very unusual sexual experiences. I asked my boyfriend to try new things with me, and he dumped my sorry ass. ;P

I'm better off without him, the silly ape. I have a girl I'm keeping my eye on as of right now.

So, what's your favorite type of cereal? I enjoy Honey Smacks.

Kathadon

Best bet is to check the One on Ones or Players Wanted threads, sweetie. Jumping into someone elses game may make folks mad. *chuckles*

Either respond to someones ad in those two threads or post your own. You can also PM folks whose writing you like. It never hurts to ask. You may make a friend.

Sorry to hear about the ex. Some folks just have a prude gene. *grins*

And lastly Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite cereal. Now if I could keep the little monsters in my house away from it I'd be happy.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Trieste

Cinnamon Toast Crunch! :D

Edit: Erm... that is to say, I got excited about Kath's mention of them, since they're yummy. My actual favourite cereal is either Golden Grahams or Cocoa Pebbles. :)

Kathadon

*laughs*

I take it you like the Crunch Trieste? Golden Grahms and Fruity Pebbles are good too.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

My BDSM test results.

LivingDoll

Thanks, Kathadon. :]
I'll check those out.

Yes, indeed he was a prude. *Sighs heavily* There is no room for conservatives in my bedroom!

Mmm, Cinnamon Toast Crunch: The taste you can see!

I adore Cocoa Pebbles, Trieste! May have to run down to Wal-Mart in search of cereal in a few minutes.

Trieste

Luckily, cereal is a fairly regular staple of my diet... it's cheap, usually vitamin-enriched, easy to make (I'm laaaaaaazy), and healthier than, say, Cup of Noodles.

Therefore, I am now happily munching on some Cocoa Pebbles as we speak. :D

Sabby

Keloggs Crunchy Nut. They ARE irrestistably tastey...

ShrowdedPoet

I used to LOVE milk.  I could drink gallons of the stuff at once.  But after I had my first child it made me sick to drink milk.  So really, I tend not to eat cereal and when I do. . .normally I feel sick afterwards because of the milk.  But I used to eat bran flakes (mmmm) on a regular basis.  I want some cereal right now. . .but being pregnant again and overly sensitive to everything that goes into my mouth, I fear that instead of just feeling sick I will throw up EVERYWHERE. . .but. . .anyway. . .the answer is bran flakes.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Caeli

I personally love Honey Bunches of Oats, the Honey Roasted kind. <3 Delicious, delicious, delicious...
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Cecilia

On the topic of cereal and milk...ShrowdedPoet, you might try replacing cows milk with goats milk (personally I don't like goat but some do) or Soy milk or almond milk.  My daughter can't drink cow milk and has switched to "silk" brand's plain in the red tub. Apparently it tastes pretty good--I even will have it in iced lattes sometimes.  Better than no more cereal or a tummy ache.   

I used to love Captain Crunch with the berries.  Haven't had them for a long time though--I think my memory of them is better not tested!

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Cecilia on June 06, 2008, 09:58:32 AM
On the topic of cereal and milk...ShrowdedPoet, you might try replacing cows milk with goats milk (personally I don't like goat but some do) or Soy milk or almond milk.  My daughter can't drink cow milk and has switched to "silk" brand's plain in the red tub. Apparently it tastes pretty good--I even will have it in iced lattes sometimes.  Better than no more cereal or a tummy ache.  

I used to love Captain Crunch with the berries.  Haven't had them for a long time though--I think my memory of them is better not tested!

I will not do Soy because it's not all good. . .it has some pretty bad affects especially on children. 

I've never tried any of the others and honestly I don't know where I'd get them. . .they're not sold around here.
Ons and Offs

Cecilia

Quote from: ShrowdedPoet on June 06, 2008, 10:04:11 AM
I will not do Soy because it's not all good. . .it has some pretty bad affects especially on children. 

I've never tried any of the others and honestly I don't know where I'd get them. . .they're not sold around here.

I am lucky to live in a large metro market, so we have access to soy, rice, hemp, almond, hazelnut, and I'm sure other alternatives.  Goat milk can be found canned near the condensed milk in almost any grocery store in the US. Though we have local farmers who sell it very fresh.  Soy and Almond are available in almost any market in my area.  The Hemp and hazelnut--are a little more rare and found in our consumers co-op and "Whole Foods" stores.  If you live in a small rural town, you are probably out of luck, though. 

That said, I fed my kids boxes of dry cheerios when they were teething...so, liquid is optional....

Trieste

I've actually heard of people putting coconut milk on their cereal... it's supposed to be pretty tasty.

Bran flakes are great, too. Then again, I'm a cereal fiend. I love the stuff. ^^

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Trieste on June 06, 2008, 11:51:45 AM
I've actually heard of people putting coconut milk on their cereal... it's supposed to be pretty tasty.

Bran flakes are great, too. Then again, I'm a cereal fiend. I love the stuff. ^^

Coconut milk IS pretty good but I have no idea where to find it unless in a coconut and last I checked the grocery stores around this dump of a town stopped carrying them.
Ons and Offs

Kathadon

Check the asian foods area of the local market. They mght have some in a can.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

My BDSM test results.

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Kathadon on June 06, 2008, 12:52:38 PM
Check the asian foods area of the local market. They mght have some in a can.

LOL!  You don't get it do you. . .I live in nowhere Arkansas!  We don't have an Asian food aisle!  LOL
Ons and Offs

Kathadon

We are neighbors. I live in nowhere Missouri and our Wal-mart has some.*shrugs*

My ON'S and OFF'S:

My BDSM test results.

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Kathadon on June 06, 2008, 01:16:35 PM
We are neighbors. I live in nowhere Missouri and our Wal-mart has some.*shrugs*

Our Wal-mart looks like one straight outa the I'd say late 90's.
Ons and Offs

Storiwyr

I love Cap'n Crunch. The Crunch Berries and Peanut Butter Crunch kind. But they hurt the roof of my mouth, so I don't have them often.
Lords, get to know me before you snuggle all over me. Sorry, but I get a little anxious! Ladies and Lieges, cuddles are always welcome, read my O/O for more detailed info.
"There's no need to argue anymore. I gave all I could, but it left me so sore. And the thing that makes me mad, is the one thing that I had. I knew, I knew, I'd lose you."

Cherri Tart

FROOT LOOPS! that's all i have to say, really... to be honest, they are a guitly pleasure, one i have not partaken in for ages.  But everyonce in a while i just HAVE to have them! :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored