I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

I <3 Ibe because she's simply breathtaking

KikuLei

I love Kendra because she has two nipples for a dime...

:'( Could someone please explain that joke to me I don't get it.. ( joking. XD )

ArtemisHighmore

I love KikuLei because she has such luscious lips.

Kendra

I <3 Artemis because he makes me think of dashing heroes and swooning maidens

IberiaSloane

I <3 Kendra because she always looks sexy.
"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

Insanityenviesme

I love Ibe because she has such an awesome nickname!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kendra

I <3 Insanity's penchant for making me jealous

Insanityenviesme

I love Kendra for her delicious possessiveness
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kendra

I <3 Insanity because he doesn't mind me being territorial  >:)

Insanityenviesme

I love Ken because I wan her to tattoo me with delicious doses of her lipstick instead of ink and her lips instead of the brush :D
Moments of Sanity

Kendra

I <3 Insanity because he's crazy and brilliant  ;D

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Kendra as she has such a beautiful and attractive body with the tattoos in the new avi as well.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

I <3 Adroit because he is kind, sweet, caring, sexy, articulate, creative, special and well you get the idea.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

I love Xandi because she is sooo not a Halloween Monster!
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

I<3 Insanity cause he knows that underneath the costume I am still me. giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Insanityenviesme

I love Xandi because she thinks I imagine her sweetness when I imagine whats underneath her clothes :p
Moments of Sanity

Kendra

I <3 Insanity because he's got a great pair of legs  ;D

Lonestar

I <3 Kendra because she has great tattoo work. yeah that's right I'm looking at her tattoos....lol
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

Talia

I <3 Lonestar because I like where he is holding that object and how he is hanging on so tightly..
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Jag

I <3 Talia because of the beautiful pictures she posts in the Finders threads. ^^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Talia

I <3 Michi No Sora because she always helpful, kind and like her humor :)

Haha... Love pictures :P
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Rubicon

I <3 Talia because she's always willing to make due with whatever comes to hand for her clothing and support options... ;)

Nico

I <3 Rubicon...just because I can!  XD

Autumn52

I<3 Nic because he is a sweet guy, a great mentor, has wonderful avatars, and well I just do.

Jag

I <3 Xandi because she is everything that she said Nic was. ^^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment