Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelric Miras

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Mistress Maro

-cuddles more too- You said Mew. heh. =3
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

I know spanish, english and a little japanese :P
*nuzzles* Miau

Mistress Maro

Really? I only know english. I was never good with languages.

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Yep, i learned some arabic but quite few.

Mistress Maro

-cuddle snuggles- Oh cools. I tried to learn spanish when I was in puerto rico and I actually did. But I was only there a month or so when I was about 6. When I got back to the states I forgot it all.

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Hmm..sometimes happens. *snuggles cuddles* T.T Have to go... Things to do tomorrow early  and i'm being forced off. Bye.

Mistress Maro

-gives a cuddle hug.- Otays. Tootles.

Chris Rock

Daelen

*Sitting up on my chaise lounge, I offer the cute Maro a spot upon the lounger with me, snuggling and cuddling her against my side, one hand straying through her hair and along her back*
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Mistress Maro

-cuddles up to Daelen.- Mew. -purr-

Chris Rock

Sasha

Pulls close and runs fingers through the hair .

Mistress Maro

Nuzzles to the sasha and licks neck.- Mew.

Chris Rock

TheLegionary

* pulls Mistress Maro backwards * grabs her arms violetly *

I am here!

* smiles * cuddles her gentally *

Autumn52

snuggles up to his massive chest and cuddles with arms wrapped around his waist
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mistress Maro

-runs up behind Xandi and cuddles- Mew.

Chris Rock

Autumn52

Pets Maro and cuddles her close snuggling with her
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Saerrael

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*pulls Maro into his lap and cuddles* Hellos

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Beguile's Mistress

Zelric Miras

*murrs in cuddle and snuggles to*