Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tachi

-Cuddles Daelen though he's certain he doesn't like it.-

Beguile's Mistress

Cuddles Tachi 'cause he's not around that often.

Paladin

*Cuddles Begiles Mistress because he dosen't get to normally*

Beguile's Mistress

*cuddles Paladin because it's so nice to cuddle him*

Mistress Maro

-cuddles to Beguile's Mistress because mistresses need love.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

TheLegionary

* cuddles Mistress Maro because he had never cuddled her before *

Mistress Maro

Cuddles Legionary.- Mew. Helloz. =3
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

TheLegionary

* cuddles Mistress Maro because he cuddled her just once before *

Tachi

-Cuddled Legionary and muses about who will get stabbed first.-

Beguile's Mistress

Gets another cuddle in with Tachi while I can.

Saerrael

*Dives under her sheet and cuddles to get warm*

Paladin

8Cuddels Saerra and Beguiles Mistress just cause he can*

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Paladin

*Cuddles Mistress Maro back* Well hello there. I don't believe we've met. ^_^

Saerrael

*Cuddles his back to shield him from the rain.*

Paladin

8Wraps his cloak around her and cuddles her close*

Tachi

Beguile's Mistress

Cuddles all the dramatic darkness

Mistress Maro

Cuddles the Mistress agian.- Mew.

Chris Rock

Paladin

*Cuddels Maro again* we gotta stop meeting like this. ;)

Mistress Maro

Cuddles Paladin- Heh. What is wrong with meetins like this? Mew.

Chris Rock

Paladin

*Thinks for a moment* Can't think of a darn thing. *Cuddles Maro*

Mistress Maro

Heh. -cuddles more- So what is the life of a Pally like? Mew.

Chris Rock

Daelen

*Offers the cute Maro a place upon my lap, cuddling her close to me*
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock