News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Chicks 'n' Chips - Game ongoing - canceled

Started by justme4386, October 11, 2014, 06:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justme4386

Anybody waiting for feedback? I think I PMed everyone. If not please like me with the link to the post. Thanks. :)
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Kokaine

I am considering making a customer... perhaps one half of a couple if I can find her other half ::)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Dashenka

If you don't mind it to be an F/F couple, I'd gladly play the other half :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

IsabellaRose

Here's my entry...

Charity Grace Delacroix

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Class: High School Junior

Mask: She-Devil, half face

Sexual preference: Bisexual

Physical Description: Tiny and slender, Charity's curves are subtle but still present, although her breasts are on the small side, only an A cup. Her skin is flawless: soft, smooth and pale. Her hair is dyed almost white, and her light brown eyes always seem to have a playful sparkle. She doesn't work out at all; her naturally high metabolism helps her remain slim. She always wears eye liner, often more than is necessary, and sometimes likes to wear bright colored lipstick, but otherwise doesn't wear much makeup. Charity loves to show off her body, and does so with nearly every movement she makes. She is completely shaved everywhere except her head.

Background: Charity's parents were missionaries in Africa, and she was born in Botswana. Raised in the strictest of religious traditions, Charity's parents wanted her to be the model of Christian values and kept her away from bad influences, homeschooling her and only letting her interact with other missionaries. They moved often, from third world countries to the most poverty-stricken areas of major cities. Despite their best efforts, the circumstances of their work kept placing Charity in the most vulnerable of positions, and she soon discovered how good it felt to get attention from men, and how easy it was to get that attention if she used her body and let them use it in return. She lost her virginity at a very young age and managed to keep her extracurricular activities to herself for several years before she was caught red-handed pleasing two boys from a nearby school. Her parents sent her to live with her wealthy and very strict uncle, but he quickly tired of her relentless rebellion and constant testing of his authority and boundaries. Not wanting to completely abandon her, he sent her to the Higher Education School for Girls in the hopes that being stuck in the middle of nowhere in a school of only girls would give her a chance to clean up her act. Needless to say, his plan didn't work.

How she joined: A constant button-pusher and rule-breaker, Charity sneaked out of the school several times, and sneaked boys in several more times. She was caught with three boys in the parking lot by the school counselor. She was surprised when she wasn't booted out of school and instead presented with a unique opportunity.

Personality: Charity is a sassy, smart girl with a rebellious streak a mile wide, although she has toned it down in school now that she has the outlet of Chicks 'n Chips. Because she moved around so much in her youth, she now makes friends easily and is natural flirt. She jokes, smiles and laughs a lot. She uses lots of profanity in her daily speech, and her sarcasm knows no bounds. She feels that her experiences give her a special insight that her peers don't share, and can sometimes come across as bratty or arrogant. She enjoys music, mostly heavier rock, and would love to sing but can't seem to let herself go when she tries. On the few occasions she has cut loose, her voice has been amazing, but despite her attitude in every other aspect of her life, she can't seem to cut loose with her voice. She never talks about feelings; she still hasn't acknowledged her own feelings of abandonment, anger, and hurt. The only thing she thinks or talks about is physical sensation. Emotions she tries to hide, not just from others, but from herself as well.

Reason for joining: The sex. Charity loves sex. Being the furthest thing from what Mommy and Daddy planned for her is an extra bonus. The money is just icing on the cake.

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS: tracyfreegirl's O/O's

Menu Stub

Pandora (17)
A small, devilishly delicious portion with a side of sass.

Good for: oral/vaginal/anal, men/women/couples/groups, dp, roleplay/dress up, masturbation/mutual masturbation, soft to hard sex, voyeurism, degradation, humiliation, light to moderate bondage, mild pain

Not for: scat/watersports, pain, blood/needles/mutilation

Dashenka

DarkAngel111

*will get around to making sheets once i stop drooling at the continuous entries.*

Orval Wintermute

Quote from: Kokaine on October 17, 2014, 11:43:30 AM
I am considering making a customer... perhaps one half of a couple if I can find her other half ::)
If??? You mean there isn't a long queue already?
Obviously it depends on the type of couple you had in mind but I'd be game to work something out.

Red Stella

Character Sheet - Girl

Kimi Tanaka

Class: HS Senior

Mask:
KitsuneMask

Sexual preference: Straight.

Physical Description: Kimi is a petite 5' 2" tall.  She has long brown hair and brown eyes.  Her build is lithe and lean, in a very healthy way for a girl her age.  She looks almost fragile sometimes (especially when she thinks it would be to her advantage), but she's been a cheerleader and a dancer most of her life - she's very flexible and has great stamina.  She has unblemished fair skin.  Kimi loves to play with dramatic eye makeup, when she's not around family.

Extra Pic

Background: The Tanaka family is wealthy, thanks to both old and new money.  Kimi is the second youngest and the only girl of four children.  She's been both spoiled and strictly supervised at the same time, with her parents keeping tabs on her phone and computer use, her bank account, and all her friends.  While maintaining good grades, she still managed to lose her virginity and sneak in as many sexual encounters as she could, although nowhere near as often as she would have liked.

How she joined: A few days after her 17th birthday, she was called into the Counselor's office when two male professors expressed concerns after Kimi propositioned them (on separate occasions, not both at the same time).  She wasn't asking for help with her grades or classes, she didn't need that; she did tell them they could do "anything they wanted" with her, which did not ease their concerns.  Kimi thought Counselor O'Hara was going to call her parents, so it was quite the surprise when she instead offered a much safer way for the girl to enjoy her sexuality.

Personality: Kimi is intelligent, curious, outgoing, and friendly.  She's no pushover - she may be a sub sexually but that's where it ends. She's loyal to her friends and she can keep a secret.  She has a wicked sense of humour and laughs easily.

Reason for joining: Sex.  And for money her parents don't know about, but mostly the sex.

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS: Player's On's and Off's.

Menu Stub

Vixen (17)
Naughty little taste of the exotic East.

Good for: Dominant men, rough sex, spanking, bondage, oral (giving only), vaginal, anal.  Open for a threesome - men only.

Not for: Scat, vore, permanent injury or marks, feet, women. 

Girls may refuse customers. All services rendered are voluntary upon mutual agreement. Price based on service rendered.

Red Stella

I managed to finally figure out how to get the images work, and I posted my girl.  It hasn't been a good day, so I'll take whatever tiny victories I can get. 

DarkAngel111

Character Sheet - one time Customer

Andrew Lincoln

Physical Description: 25 year old male just out of University. A state level Football player he is quite fit and muscular, has an attitude which is visible in his body language.

Frequency: One time only. (possibly recurring, but not often)

Why he's here: He was traveling through the state going back home after a 12 hour drive he decided to stop at Chick n Chips the name had caught his attention, thinking that the name implied the female staff would be nice to look at. Although he was quite hungry as well. Once he asked for a nice quite booth he was taken to a the back room to his surprise he liked it better.

What he's looking for: Anonymity for the moment. And some food and drinks. Changed his mind when he was taken to the back room though.

Personality: He is Dominant and like to get Rough, He is quite popular and thus quite Cocky.

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS: O&O Page

justme4386

Ok, I think everyone got their approval PM by now except for the one-timers.

Please remember that the one-timers don't need approval by me but their approval is crowdsourced: if you Tina a girl to play with your one-timer, you are approved. ;)

One-timers: please feel free to paste your sheets into the OOC thread and solicit for interested girls.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Kokaine

Quote from: Dashenka on October 17, 2014, 11:47:02 AM
If you don't mind it to be an F/F couple, I'd gladly play the other half :)

Well, I never mind a F/F couple but I'm not sure there's a girl who'd want to do two other girls...

Quote from: Orval Wintermute on October 17, 2014, 12:49:04 PM
If??? You mean there isn't a long queue already?
Obviously it depends on the type of couple you had in mind but I'd be game to work something out.

Haha! You're sweet, but no, there's no queue.

I was thinking of something like my girl wants to open up their relationship and so as a trial she brings her bf (or husband) to see how he might like it. The couple could be anywhere from mid-twenties to early thirties (and don't have to be the same age) and could be connected to the school somehow or not. I'm pretty flexible with most of the details to be honest.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

IsabellaRose

Quote from: Kokaine on October 18, 2014, 10:21:44 AM
Well, I never mind a F/F couple but I'm not sure there's a girl who'd want to do two other girls...

Pandora is open to pretty much any combination, from the f/f couple to... well, just about any combination you can imagine. If you think she'd interest your character/couple, just let me know.

Kokaine

Quote from: tracyfreegirl on October 18, 2014, 10:30:09 AM
Pandora is open to pretty much any combination, from the f/f couple to... well, just about any combination you can imagine. If you think she'd interest your character/couple, just let me know.

Okay then. Well, if Dashenka is still interested we can come up with something and see what's what. ;)

My O/Os

Dashenka

Ofc I am :D We could discuss PM if you wanna keep it a secret? :D

justme4386

You should discuss this in the OOC or PM, not the Recruiting.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

DarkAngel111

Character Sheet - recurring Customer

Joshua Boone.

Frequency: A couple of times a week.
Reason for being here: He is travelling a lot for his new job. And Chick n Chips is on the way. Although the Commute is a bitch, the new job is paying too well, he doesn’t mind spending a little on himself to live out his fantasies.

Physical Description: He is a tall man with a broad built. His arms and upper body strength is quite a lot mostly due to heavy construction work he did ever since he was a teen. He works out when he can but his job provides him with enough exercise without even trying.

Background: Joshua comes from a middle class family and a humble past. His father was a contractor before him although not that much of a big shot that he could make a lot of money He provided well for the family and that was all that mattered. He is the only son of his parents and thus inherited the business from his father when he passed. Since then Joshua took contracts for the upper class rather than sticking to his own neighborhood.

He had some experience under his belt and knowledge too as he dated a few college girls who came from that part of the neighborhood where the *rich people lived*. Now he works mostly for his richer clients and he is gaining a name which also means more money. He is single and recently broke up with his girlfriend of 3 years, just looking to have some fun after a long relationship.

Personality: Joshua is raw, one can say he is a uncut diamond. Although he knows how to keep his mouth on a leash when with clients he has a dirty mouth, and everyone who knows him know that fact. He is into the more rough things when it comes to girls. Although he thinks all those bdsm things are a bit too weird. And likes to keep his distance.

Dashenka

Character Sheet - Girl

Sabrina Haddox

Class: Second

Mask: Half face Venetian

Sexual preference: Bi-Sexual

Physical Description: Long red hair, pale skin. Fairly average but slim body

Background: Her parents died when she was 15 and she fell under the custody of her grandparents. Sabrina isolated herself from everybody. The only thing she would do all day, was go to school and write and draw. She became a top grade pupil with a bright future. Drawing was her passion and when she found the exclusive private school, she signed up and got accepted. Her passion continued here and she soon became a good top student again. Until she was introduced to the other side.

On a good day, she was asked by Megan del Rosario to be a model for her. Being the art freak she was, she agreed, soon finding out there was a little more involved than just modelling. Having enjoyed the experience but not being experienced she slowly she began to experiment with sex and mostly with locations. First she masturbated in the safety of her room or the bathroom but later she went on to places like the gym at night, the cafetaria and even the library to masturbate, sometimes dressed up, more often she stripped fully naked. She always made sure nobody would see her though.

After she was done masturbating naked and in public she went back to her place and made drawings about it, as to remember what she had done and to immortalize her escapades. Until she got caught by a fellow student, who filmed her and sent the video the school councillor.

How she joined: After the video was sent and inspected, Sabrina was called over to the school councillor and while she waited, she saw a woman bringing her drawings of herself into the office. Moments later she was called in. Rather than giving her detention or extra work, Sabrina was asked what she would think about the job she was offered. At first a little hesitant, having sex with real guys in a room was different from masturbating in the library, Sabrina decided to go for it.

The first weeks on the job were hard for her, not really sure how and what to do, she usually had the men take the lead, something most of them enjoyed but others did not. Soon she had some alterations made to her menu stub and slowly she's getting into the job.

Personality: Sabrina is a shy and quiet person. She'll only let a few people in, but those who make it that far are rewarded with a warm and funny person. She lacks a bit of social skills from having led a rather anonymous life and her first weeks in the spotlight were difficult for her.

Reason for joining: It's an adventure and it pays. If she can enjoy doing the previous two, all the better.

Menu Stub

Ruby Delight (18)
Fiery red, smooth as silk.

Good for: Oral, Vaginal, Hand jobs, BDSM, Roleplays, Men, Women, Couples, Degradation, older men

Not for: Anal, Under aged, over weight

Girls may refuse customers. All services rendered are voluntary upon mutual agreement. Price based on service rendered.

CarnivorousBunny

Haha, I was honestly a little surprised, buuut I'm alright with it.  Actually Meg is mostly innocent when it came to the rumors, but Sabrina can be one of those special cases when she gets naughty. Sabrina is very tempting after all :p
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Dashenka

If it's not alright just be honest :D No problem changing them but maybe Sabrina was giving off the right signals at the 'invitation'? Read something like that in your character sheet so though since they're both into art and drawing a bit, why not give it a try? Maybe they're friends with benefits secretly? Or no so secretly :D

HDWalker

Character Sheet - recurring Customer

Layton Pendleton

Frequency: At least twice a week.

Reason for being here: Ever since coming here for the first time, Layton has liked it. It's close to his shop and house and the women are lovely.

Physical Description: Normal height for a male his age. A bit on the thin side. Not too broad but muscular enough to look good without his clothes.

Background: Layton was born in an average family. His father, a Scottish immigrant, worked at a local bank and his mother worked as well. Layton was often the one taking care of his three younger sisters and himself. He knew when they had boyfriends and he made sure they knew who the big brother was. He didn't hate his parents, he just wished they'd be home a bit more often to spend time with the family. As soon as he left the house he knew what he wanted and he rented a small garage and began fixing up cars. Normal cars at first but gradually as he gained fame, more people would come to him with more exotic cars and he made more money.

Once he had moved out and was living on his own, he realized he missed being around women and although he never touched his sisters, he had at times wondered how it would feel. When he then went to the Chicks 'n' Chips down the street to have a quick snack and he found what else they offered, he was happy as a kitten who just been given a new play toy. The first night he just sat there, ordering drinks and snacks, enjoying the company of the sexy, mysterious ladies. Most of the times he'd just sit there but sometimes he'd have his fun with the girls.

Personality: Despite his rough looks, Layton's a bit of a wuss. Not very verbal or physical, he can be more than a handful for any woman who taunts him. He's been exploring this trait at the Chicks 'n' Chips lately. Layton won't swear or raise his voice and usually tries to get his point across either by his dark brown eyes or by turning around and leaving.

Etherealgirl

Devilyn Sydhe

That's a very enticing menu there, makes it hard not to have a taste :-)

justme4386

Quote from: KalebHyde on October 22, 2014, 10:03:50 AM
That's a very enticing menu there, makes it hard not to have a taste :-)
If you care for a quick sample, just post a one-time character into the OOC thread and solicit for one of the girl players to agree to play with him. Then he's in. If you want to make him into a regular, please post him in here for the approval process.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

WildStallionNYC

Character Sheet - one time Customer

Jeffrey Gates

Physical Description: Jeffrey does not stand out in the crowd.  Your average high school student with unkempt hair who could use some style tips.  He is a mix between a nerd and a gamer. He stands 5'10" and weighs 170lbs. Normally dressed in jeans and a hoodie with thick glasses.

Frequency: One time only -- could become recurring if there is interest.

Why he's here: A High School Junior in the next town over, shy, nerdy, a gamer, a loner.  He doesn't really have friends and has no clue how to talk with girls.  He's a virgin. He's only ever kissed a girl once and that was at a party 3 years ago.  He over heard someone talking about this place and of course has the hormones of a teenager.  He's not sure how much this is going to cost him, but he works constantly and has been saving.  If he comes back a second time he might have to sell some of his favorite comic books.

What he's looking for: His first time.  He's fantasized enough and he's ready for the real thing.  He has no clue what he's doing, he's nervous but curious.  He's eager to explore and try whatever he can.

Personality: Definitely shy, curious, smart, but awkward.  Not good at conversation or interactions with others.  He is cute in a quirky way.

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46205