Sinful writing ~ Dark/Horror themes ~ (FxM / MxM pairings)

Started by Dor, October 29, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dor

✚ welcome to my little domain of sinful writing and visual aesthetics

I decided to revamp my page and put all of the information needed in one, all divided accordingly so it can be helpful for you to navigate. Please take the time to read it so you get to know what I'm looking for, how I play, and my likes and dislikes. I will try to keep it brief but detailed enough for you to understand my way of roleplaying and general preferences.

Keep in mind that I am very selective with my roleplays. If I don't reply to your request, you can safely assume that I am not interested, apologies in advance!

I love brainstorming and plotting.
So, I encourage you to share your own ideas and intake of the story when messaging me!

And you know what? Feel free to mix and match the stories! ;D

I mainly do FxM pairings, with a few exceptions

✚ current status: looking for a roleplaying partner who is willing to put up with my current inconsistent writing posts due to my IRL commitments, 2-3 paragraphs per reply. If we have roleplayed or contacted before, feel free to send me a message nonetheless :)

I am open to other ideas other than my plot requests as long it's dark/extreme themed, especially if it's horror. This girl likes getting scared :D

Other than my plot requests, I would also like to play as a fine artist or painter, either looking to make a name for herself or working on an obscure project.

✚ Navigation ✚
✚ plots & ideas
✚ how i play
✚ ons & offs

Please refrain from posting on this thread. If you are interested, PM me. Thanks!
Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.

Dor

✚ plots and ideas ✚

Here you will find my plots or ideas that I'm interested in doing. The possible themes for the plots are just there to give a general idea of the setting but it is not limited to that. If you want to add something or change it, feel free to let me know in the PM since I really enjoy brainstorming and seeing your intake for the plot. 

Lover. Stalker. Killer New
Possible Themes: Extreme, Modern, Obsession, Dub-con/NC, Killer

In the middle of the city hustle, there's Vivian, a successful woman running her own art gallery. But as she idly swirls her wine in a quiet bar, she can't ignore the creeping loneliness she never knew she had. Dates are a letdown – guys get intimidated by her success, and women want more commitment than she's ready to give. As a woman who was comfortable and happy with her own solitude, the idea of having an intimate companion seemed overrated.

A young and charming bartender notices her distant gaze. He's a few years younger, good-looking, and slinging drinks with style. Normally, she wouldn't think twice, but his mixology skills impressed her and sparked a certain attraction. Little would she know that the moment the two started talking, her life would change completely.

The bartender, with a dark twist, weaves stories into his cocktails as a means of inspiration. Vivian thinks they're made up, but they're his real-life experiences. Being an art collector herself, she's curious about what fuels his creativity and their nightly exchanges of unsettling storytelling become a ritual, until one day she asks for a drink inspired by her, sparking their first intimate moment where she brings him to her place for a night to remember.

~

The idea is that he thinks he is a perfectly normal guy (and he doesn't necessarily have to be a bartender, he could be a librarian or a baker, or an aspiring artist, something that can be seen as banal service yet have a hidden artistic talent, but for sure he isn't some sort of a rich man). However, his obsession over a woman of interest always gets out of hand; sneaking into her place to steal her intimate belongings, hacking her phone or stalking her, drugging her even. He might honestly believe that his own stories are made up as well, his brain convincing him that they are a figment of imagination as a way of a coping mechanism. His actions are justified by his intention of 'protecting' his woman.

With Vivian, she would see him as a fuck buddy, but seeing that he already considers her as HIS woman from the moment she smiles at him, would do literally anything for her; blackmail those who do her wrong, maybe even accidentally kill them, but all of this is done behind her back. Until he snaps, maybe he ends up killing in front of her, kidnaps her and locks her up yet tries to convince her he's a good guy and that all the wrongdoings he did, he did it for her. Her initial reaction would be shock and fear, possibly angry, trying to find ways to escape. Deep down, however, she finds his actions oddly romantic for no one so she's in a constant struggle of wanting him and fearing him.

Of course, these are just general ideas and we can discuss the details in PM and feel free to put your intake on this or if you want to change anything.

Let's Play With Your Fear New
Possible Themes: Extreme, Modern, Supernatural, Psychological Horror, Hacker

In the realm of horror gaming, a new breed has emerged: Behold the AI-generated personality tests, claiming to be the epitome of immersive horror. Designed to infiltrate your psyche, these games thrust you into a disconcerting journey that blurs the lines of reality. Not for the faint-hearted, they venture into the depths of psychological terror, tailored for the morbidly curious souls who willingly dance on the precipice of the uncanny.

Enter the enigmatic world of "Let’s Play With Your Fear," a gem within this cryptic genre yet only three dared to download it, accompanied by a lone review echoing a cryptic warning: "Whatever you do, don’t look back." Intrigued by the mysterious comment, Emily chose to delve into this peculiar game, craving an escape from yet another sleepless night.

Amidst the eerie aesthetics, the initial tests seemed benign. Words materialised on the screen as if typed by an unseen hand, leading Emily through a seemingly innocuous personality exploration. Yet, as the questions delved into her fears and state of being, the atmosphere transformed. The tone oscillated from formal to personal, sometimes affectionate, sometimes aggressive, while bombarding her with a spectrum of images, from the mildly unsettling to the grotesquely vivid.

The tension escalated until a sinister revelation: "I am right behind you, will you look back?" A stark choice hung in the air. The warning lingered from the lone review, but it's just a game, right? An insidious blend of paranoia gripped Emily. Would she defy the ominous suggestion and face the unknown, or succumb to the game's relentless mind games? The unanswered questions swirled, taunting her resolve. What awaited her gaze if she dared to look back? The game's sinister design had woven a web of uncertainty, leaving Emily teetering on the precipice of an unknown abyss. The game beckoned, and the suspenseful dance between player and digital malevolence hung in the balance, waiting to unfold its macabre climax.

~

So this concept is inspired by a horror game The Watson-Scott Test and I would like to explore a story where my character plays a similar game, as if she is interacting with an AI only to find out that the game is actually sentient (or it's actually a hacker, claiming her as his victim). You will be playing as the malicious AI/game entity/hacker. Any physical interaction could be in the form of showing her a video with her in it, or ‘ghostly’ sensation, or whatever. Such details and other possibilities for the story can be discussed in PM. Due to the nature of the story and interaction, posts of about 2 paragraphs would be ideal, all depends on the writing style and need.

WANDERLUST Available
Possible Themes: MxM pairing, Modern or Cyberpunk setting, Supernatural, Dark Humor, Extreme

~
"Tough night?"

The lonesome man blinked his eyes up in confusion at the sound of a soothing voice as they landed on a tall eerie figure standing behind the bar. A wide selection of hard liquor and drinks was on display on glass shelves, glowing with purple light. An intricate black chandelier was hanging above and upon further investigation, the man noticed the ceilings were padded with leather, including the walls. This is where he noticed he was sitting at an empty luxury bar, a place he definitely did not belong.

Since when did he walk into this fancy bar? For sure he couldn't afford even a glass of drink from any of the drinks being offered, and yet... the bartender seemed unbothered, looking at him with the warmest smile he had ever encountered with the purple aura glowing behind him like he was an angelic entity. The man parted his lips to say something but no words would come out. He was simply in awe. The bartender just nodded and turned his back to grab a bottle of bourbon and poured the man a drink in the finest crystal glass, placed it on a purple coaster and slid it in front of the rugged man.

"It's on the house, Sir. Drink up, you will feel better, I assure you." The bartender spoke again as he wiped his hands on the matching purple cloth and flipped it over his shoulder, waiting for the man to take his drink.

"W-W-Where am I?" The man finally asked with a bit of a stammer while he stared at his drink, contemplating on whether or not he should drink - he hadn't touched alcohol for a very long time. As a former alcoholic, this place was dangerous. Yet he somehow felt at ease despite the surrealness of the situation, as if he was in an alternate dimension - like he was in limbo. "Am I dead? Are you an angel?"

A deep malevolent laugh burst out from the bartender's chest, exposing his sharp white teeth while keeping his professional posture. "I've been called many things during my existence, but an angel..." He paused to create suspense, "...is not, Sir. Just drink up... or not... it's your choice. However, it would be a shame to waste such a delicacy. This bar has the finest collection many people would kill for... and they had. I'm just a humble bartender doing my job." He smirked as if he was withholding a sinful secret. "If you want, I can give you some water from the tap considering your...history... but where would be the fun in that? After all, you're not here to drink water, are you Sir?"

A chill ran down the man's spine at the realisation of his latest memory. He was in a dark place, a very dark place that he would rather not look into. The shame, the horror he was going through. No, he didn't want to remember it and so he viciously grabbed the glass and downed the drink in one go.

"Atta boy. Now, tell me... what is it that you most desire?"
~

Okay, so, this is more of a character intro rather than a plot but I want to try something new with a M/M pairing. Keep in mind, it's been ages since I played a male character though I am very intrigued playing him out.

I left it open for interpretation so the setting could be either modern supernatural or cyberpunk - could be high fantasy but I'm not too experienced with that setting. I will be playing a flamboyant male demon who works in a bar in the human realm, running away from his past. Part of his game is making believe people that he can make their wishes and dreams come true, kind of like a genie but he is just a mid-level demon who likes human company. He's mischievous, flirty and loves playing games. He's a shapeshifter, so tends to swap into a female body according to the situation (though this can be discussed). While he loves sexual innuendos and constantly flirts with his human companion, he isn't a highly sexual demon. Most of it is just an act, to hide his true self (he has a whole background that I can share in PM).

Your character could be anyone who has reached rock bottom or is desperate enough to do anything to get what they want in life - which is how they end up meeting my character. He would be a guide, sort of a twisted guardian angel watching over them while at the same time gets both of them in trouble. I would LOVE if your character has more dominant tendencies but is mostly reserved and finds my character incredibly annoying but he is stuck with him as they go on these crazy adventures together.

✚ graveyard posts ✚

These are plots that are currently on hold for various reasons, be it that I am not currently interested, taken or dropped. The reason I leave them here is because sometimes I find myself wanting to revisit certain plots as well as provide you with an idea of what type of stories I generally like. If you find yourself interested in any of these plots and you really want to try it out, please provide enough plot twists or changes that bring a new life to the story. I may or may not be interested.

confession of a killer

confession of a killer I have a better plot
Possible Themes: Extreme, Serial Killer, Psychological Horror, Dub-con

This is more of an idea for a pairing than a plot, where I play a character conversing with a serial killer long enough to start questioning her own morality.  Yes, it is a very dark story and while the idea might imply snuff, I'm not really interested in the sexual elements per se but more in the psychological elements, similar to the TV Show Hannibal. I don't mind if smut is involved with some bloodplay if that is your thing but definitely not looking for snuff or mutilation with my own character.

The two possible settings:

A) I play a therapist whose client confesses to her his urges and actions he did in the past. Due to the doctor/patient confidentiality, she is unable to report him. If anything, she finds interest in him and tries to help him to get better.

Alternatively, the serial killer is caught, either held in prison or asylum and she is assigned as his therapist.

B) I play a journalist who manages to get an interview with a (fictional) infamous killer and finds his story intriguing enough that she constantly visits him, with the possibility of helping him escape.

Or, she is chasing a story of this killer who is starting to leave codes, figures out who he is, and make a deal with him in exchange for good intel for her story. Or that she is writing an article about serial killers and finds a blog about someone who might fit the bill and reaches out.

I am more inclined to play a therapist who struggles with whether she should feel compassion for him (because he was born like that without means of controlling his urges) or compassion for his victims. Either way, the more she tries to help him with good intentions, the more she finds herself going to dark places as she ventures into his world, both metaphorically and literally.

the black pill

The Black Pill New-ish
Possible Themes: Vampirism, Extreme, Occult, Arranged Marriage, Dub-con, Orgy

Heavily based on the 9th series of AHS so BIG spoiler if you haven't watched it

~
She wanted people to see her art, he wanted fame as an actor and singer. Both of them strived for an ambitious dream that neither of them could achieve in a brutal and competitive world until they were approached by a respective agency that provided them with everything they wanted. Fame, money, adorning fans and most importantly, an unprecedented talent that would lead them on a path of artistic geniality.

But... there is a catch - there is always a catch.

You see, the agency was part of a secretive cult, an elite organisation hidden in the dark. A bloodthirsty group who took part in activities unfit for the fainted heart. They called themselves the New Age Vampires, created by revolutionary science. Packaged in a small black pill, this miracle substance enhanced the talent within humans, at the cost of developing a sanguinary hunger that would turn the ambitious artists into killer machines. 

The two recruits are arranged into a marriage organised by the agency as a ploy and facade to improve their fame while forced to participate in their occult rituals and follow rigorous rules to maintain secrecy. Should they choose to leave the cult, they will no longer have access to the black pill which would lead to their artistic demise and even their life. The two characters are completely opposite in terms of personalities. He is a drug addict and a sexual deviant while she is a quiet and reserved woman with a deep soul. She would be reluctant at the proposition at first but her ambitions are strong and thanks to the pill, she became hungry not just for blood but also for power -and somewhat maniac- who wanted to do anything to get to the top.
~

This plot was originally for an rp that ended too abruptly so I am looking for someone who might be interested even if we tweak the plot a bit. The general plot can be seen as an elaborate story of the good girl meets bad boy trope, where she becomes just as bad (if not worse). While I don't see any particular romantic affection developing between the two, sex will be involved, be it with him and/or with other cult members but that is something we can discuss. I am more than happy to hear your intake on the plot but my main goal is to explore an arranged marriage between the two while dealing with a dark cult, having both of them deal with the effects of the pill and the cult since they are stuck together. He could also influence her with sexual deviancy and introduce her to a world of drugs and rock n roll which would eventually inspire her art while she tries to keep him down to earth, or whatever, we can discuss these details further in PMs. While this might have sexual elements to the plot, I still want it to be story-based with more focus on emotion and how they are dealing with their new situation rather than sex galore with one post after the other.

cyberequiem

CYBEREQUIEM Taken
Possible Themes: Cyberpunk, Extreme, Occult, Investigation, Non-con, other dark elements

In the not-so-far future, the world was engulfed with neon lights and concrete jungle. With technology that surpassed their own creators, people were now opting to become machines themselves. Plastic surgery was that of the past, anyone could do that at one's home. Now, the new trend is Metal Surgery. The closer to a machine you are, the higher your chances are to survive this new vibrant yet dangerous world. 

But the story does not revolve around the trends of the world. It revolves around an ancient being that outlives any machine, human and creature on planet earth, or any planet for that matter. The King of Hell, The Beast of all beasts, the Devil, the Antichrist, Satan himself, has awoken by the depravity of this new world. Energized by the artificial electricity that kept the world spinning, Lucifer now roams on the metal surface of the earth in search of mischievous fun, and with him, he brings forth demons and monsters to collect the energy of the unsuspecting human souls.

So, what happens when demons start to roam the cyber world? When the supernatural emerges, what would that mean? Will you be hacked, or possessed? Is it a code, or a spell? Let's dive into a journey where two worlds are being merged into a large clusterfuck of Demon-Tech and Nano-Summoning. Where demons are slowly taking hold of the earth and the humans either decide to fight back or succumb.

World-building and character classes: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=343639.0

apocalypse now

Apocalypse Now Not so interested in this plot for the time being
Possible Themes: Post-Apocalypse, Extreme, Aliens

An apocalyptic event forced humans into fighting for survival. Long gone were the mundane days of waking up early in the morning to go to work to pay the bills or to dress up to impress a date. Phones no longer worked, buildings were in ruins and many went into hiding to get away from the horrific events happening on the surface of the earth. Tribes, groups, and gangs started to form for a better chance of survival while others chose solitude. Either way, there was no guarantee of survival. Only the smartest and the fittest get the luxury of living the longest.

One man (YC), in particular, had created a small empire of himself, offering protection to those who showed him loyalty. No one knew his real name, but everyone called him "Daddy" because he liked to see himself as a carer to those who went under his wing. However, as caring as he might seem, was a vicious criminal. Those who knew him didn't dare to be on his bad side.

MC is a young woman who managed to survive on her own for a few months, always on the go in search of her brother. She ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time when is caught in the middle of a fight between Daddy's gang and the enemy. She would help them defeat the enemy at the cost of killing one of Daddy's members and so she was brought to the secret quarters for her sentence. This is where she meets Daddy and her fate now relies on his hands. He finds her ability to survive for so long on her own admirable, having skills that would be a great asset to his gang but she wasn't the type to follow orders.

The twist in the story would be that she is actually an alien/android, sent to spy on the humans but not even she is aware of it. The memories of her brother were implanted, making her believe she was truly a human. Would she join the gang and unknowingly send information to the main ship or would she try to escape? What happens when Daddy finds out about her origin? Then what?

vampiric parasite

Vampiric Parasite Taken
Possible Themes: Vampire, Supernatural, Modern Day, Futuristic, Horror, Mind-control, Worldbuilding

Many centuries ago, an ancient old vampire and human hunter went head to head as they fight off a grand battle that would dictate the fate of the earth. Would Vampires finally triumph and rule the world as they were trying to do for many centuries or will the humans have the peace they always wanted, free from the nightmare that plagued the night?

The two champions end up head to head on that fateful day only for them to meet their demise when the cave they were fighting in collapses over them. Their legacy was buried along with their bodies, never to be seen or heard from again. Years had passed with what seemed to be a peaceful coexistence.  With their ancient one gone, the vampires were forced into hiding while the humans thrived with their pitiful boring lives, building cities and technology.

It is the present day, excavations were happening to make way for a parking lot which is where they find the female human hunter's body intact, covered in an amber-like substance. She was still alive with no sign of ageing. She was kept pristine as if time was frozen in her red cocoon.

When she wakes up, she finds herself in a new world, a new time and age unfamiliar to her, but something else would be strange. The ancient vampire... his body was not found and yet she felt its presence, deep inside of her. Soon she would find out that the vampire she had fought had become a parasite and was using her body as a host. It would talk to her, control her, and make her see things, every now and then. Her mind is strong enough to fight it but there was a limit to her strength. Would she come to terms with living with the parasite for both of them to survive in the new world, or would she get rid of it at all costs?

Plots & Ideas

Dor

✚ what i'm looking for and how i play ✚

As of lately, I am being drawn mostly to role-plays which are heavily story-based with dark themes.
This means that I will prioritise stories with character development over smut stories for the sake of smut.

That doesn't mean I don't like sexual elements in the stories. In fact, I do need some sort of erotic element in the plot. I love teasing, foreplay, throw in there some darker elements too for spice! I just found myself to be more inclined to continue the roleplay if there is a good story with an interesting dynamic play between our characters where we explore their feelings, what motivates them to do what they are doing, the struggles and consequences of their actions. While I don't mind good world-building, I prioritise their dynamic over the setting.

So in a nutshell, I am looking for a roleplay that is about 70% story 30% smut, with a focus on character development.

Storywise, I'm always into dark themes within urban, gothic or modern supernatural settings (think Buffy the Slayer, Charmed etc). They tend to provide the opportunity to be creative in terms of story and lore. Anything that involves 'slice of life' needs to have a sort of 'killer' storyline - yes, I'm that kind of girl. I watch serial killer documentaries as a hobby.

Disclaimer: While I am inclined to write darker/extreme themes involving killing, manipulation, kidnapping, rape etc, I do NOT endorse this kind of behaviour in real life. Roleplaying is fantasy, a space that provides the ability to explore stories that in reality should not be explored. Let's keep it that way.

Please understand that English is my second language so my vocabulary and terms can be limited, especially in settings that require specific terms such as historic periods, cyberpunk and high fantasy. This is why my writing tends to be based more on what my character feels rather than descriptive. If my character is holding a gun, I'm going to write she's holding an old heavy gun (or whatever basic description that fits in my head), not what model it is or what specific year it was created etc. Of course, I will make an effort to provide cohesive posts with enough written details for you to enjoy.

Mistakes and typos will be made, though I will try my best to keep them to a minimum. Sometimes I proofread, sometimes I don't. Sometimes my posts are creatively written, and sometimes it's a bit more generic, depending on the time, brain power and inspiration. Writing for me is a hobby where I don't have to worry about being perfect all the time. While I always make an effort to create engaging posts that are enjoyable for both of us, I don't like having the pressure to constantly whip up amazing novella posts every time.

The length of my posts tends to vary, depending on the pace of the story, whom I am writing with. and how busy I am in real life. Even though I tend to write on the longer side at the beginning, essay/novella posts tend to overwhelm me whereas one-paragraph posts bore me to death. I would say quality over quantity. Stories that had around 2-3 paragraphs on average on both sides happened to be the ones that lasted the most.

In general, the best roleplays I had were with ones I had frequent communication with the partner, bouncing off ideas back and forth regularly. I'm not expecting us to share any private details about ourselves - I utterly understand the value of privacy- but having open communication is a great tool, especially for world-building and keeping the story going. Private PMs are just fine for me :)

That being said, I only roleplay on forums or google docs. No pms, email or discord, sorry. I only use discord for discussing plot and details.

Regarding my reply frequency, it will depend on how busy I am IRL and how engaged I am with the story. Sometimes you can get a few replies in a week, other times will take me a week or two. If I go silent for more than 2 weeks, most probably I have lost interest and/or I'm struggling to come up with a reply so feel free to message me and I will let you know what's going on. Unfortunately, I struggle a lot with keeping my partners updated when real life gets hectic and I apologise in advance if this happens!

✚ characters I play and preferred settings ✚

If the story is focusing on just two characters, I normally play feisty female characters who are generally submissive and/or bratty in bed. I do LOVE a good power struggle. I don't mind playing side characters of any gender, as long it is kept to a minimum, unless it's a dynamic that I feel comfortable with. This would need to be discussed. 

As for the story settings, here is a rundown of what I like and don't like~

All-time favourites:

Modern supernatural: Big big fan, especially if there are vampires involved. Give me demons, angels, ghosts and all that jizz. Not a big fan of werewolves but I don't mind them as side-characters, or if the story is intriguing enough.

Horror: It's an uncommon genre but I've always wanted to explore it further as long as we both respect our limits. Give me serial killers, kidnapping, haunted houses, occult rituals, cosmic horror creatures that haunt my character's mind to the point of losing their sanity. When it comes to serial killers, I prefer to keep it modern with no supernatural elements.

Cyberpunk: Again, this a genre I've yet to properly explore but I love the general concept of it. It's like fantasy but with tech! I'm heavily inspired by TV shows such as Altered Carbon, Love Death & Robots, Bladerunner etc. Mind you, I'm not all too familiar with military tech terms but I'm deeply interested in this kind of setting.

Anything that has a dark/extreme element to it I'd be really inclined to try

Settings I don't mind doing:

Fantasy: Be it low or high fantasy. I'm mostly inclined to settings similar to Final Fantasy or Harry Potter to give you an idea.

Post-Apocalypse: I like this genre but am not too fond of a zombie invasion. I prefer it to be either an alien invasion or a weather catastrophe of the sort.

Sci-Fi: I'm not too familiar with tech terms, so I might suck at this but if you're patient and don't mind vague descriptions for the settings, sure, why not?

Historical Period: The only way I will be inclined to play with such a setting is if my character is completely oblivious to their surroundings because that's exactly how I will be feeling playing them, so time-travelling?. Could be interesting, but you would need to guide me A LOT.

Please note that for these kinds of settings, there needs to be a compelling story. Even though I tend to like watching movies of these genres, I'm not all too familiar with them in terms of writing.

Settings I will definitely not play:

Slice of life: I find this setting to be too boring for me to play, sorry (with some exceptions if the story has dark psychological elements to it and it's not smut)

Anthro Universe: I have nothing against anthros, I'm just not interested in such a setting or playing with/against such characters

Superhero/villian: Not a big fan, sorry

Military/War: Not a fan and I suck at it... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Plots & Ideas

Dor

✚ things I like, don't like and my limits ✚

As I've started to explore playing different types of characters, I came to a point where my usual ons and offs do not fully represent my characters. I can play a character who is asexual or a pervert, power-hungry or subservient, it all depends on the story. This means I don't have as many limits (except for a few) and my ons and offs are generally based on what prefer in a story rather than sexually based. 

With that said, I only like playing against dominant-orientated characters.

So here it goes~

Things I love ♥�

Images and mood music: I am a very visual person so I love incorporating images as well as audio elements, when need be. Not that I will make use of them all the time, but extra stimuli helps me with inspiration. You will win me over if you make use of them as well BUT it's not a deal breaker. I understand that not everyone likes to implement visuals and THAT IS FINE BY ME. As long we click as writing partners, I am a happy fella. (Do note that I will have an image for my own character, be it a face-claim or semi-realistic). 

Dark themes: I tend to be more interested in darker themes than light-hearted stories (though that is not always the case). I like the dark and the gritty, including elements such as non-con/dubious-con, blood, kidnapping, substance abuse, horror, killing etc. Of course, I will utterly respect any limits you have in case there are any elements that you feel uncomfortable with. Please do not feel inclined to involve all of the likes that I mentioned!

Realistic characters: Even if we do a fantasy setting, I want our characters to be believable. A hero will eventually fall and the villain always has a backstory. Why do they act the way they act? What are their fears and passions, and what drives them to do what they do?

Slow-paced romance: Unfortunately, love, at first sight, has lost its charm for me, so I prefer stories where the characters take their time to develop a romance between them, if there's any.

Sexual tension: This goes highly with slow-paced romances. Just because I don't want a smut-based story, doesn't mean I don't want the lust bubbling inside the characters. It only makes it more tempting, and more fun to play!

Power struggle: Despite my characters tending to be on the submissive side in terms of sexual relations, I find myself enjoying a power struggle the most, both characters fighting to be on the top.

BDSM elements: I don't mind throwing BDSM elements into the story if it fits (and only if it makes sense). In this case, my character would definitely be on the submissive side for this matter.

World-building: The more we brainstorm and the more there's lore (even if we don't incorporate all of it), the more I'm inclined to stay interested in the story and gives us opportunities to spice up the roleplay whenever there are moments either of us gets bored. In this case, having a shared google doc, a discord server or creating a separate thread for the world-building could be very helpful.

Things I don't like ✘

One-liners/one-paragraph: I'm gonna need enough quantity in the posts to keep me interested. 

Non-interaction posts: By non-interaction I mean posts where our characters do not interact for a while during a time-skip or seperation. While I understand the need to world-build and occasionally adding a few scenarios outside our characters' dynamic to enhance the story, but those post needs to end in a way that my character is reintroduced in the scene so we can move on with the story. It can be one heck of a long post, but please give me something to work with so that my character can interact, even if it's a random text message or a call. They don't need to be in the same room, just in contact one way or another.  Unfortunately I struggle with replies where our characters are minding their own business for a couple of posts until the two meet again and unfortunately I had to drop a few roleplays because of that. I like roleplaying because I get inspired by my partner's responses. If your character is not interacting with mine, my brain shuts off, simple as that.

No emotions: Please put some realistic emotions in your reply. What is your character thinking? How are they feeling? Why are they reacting in the way they are? I want to be invested in your character so if you provide no emotions or bland descriptions of their reaction, it's not going to work.

Unrealistic proportions: Unless your character is a demonic creature, unrealistic proportions are not going to work for me on a human character, sorry.

Excessive sex scenes: I think by now, this goes without saying. I don't want to come out as a prude, but I'm not roleplaying for my sexual gratification. I don't mind those who do, but I noticed that I always lose interest pretty quickly where all the two do is just fucking. By all means keep them flirting or teasing or manipulating them whatever, but the story should not be about smut. 

Futas: No offence to those who like it, it is simply not my cup of tea.

Scat: Just... no.

Beastiality: Real-life animals with humanoids? Not my cup of tea either. This excludes fantasy creatures such as dragons and whatnot, but that would depend on the character and story.

Pregnancy/Breeding: I'm not a fan of playing pregnant characters. I know that sometimes it needs to happen if it's a long-term story and helps the roleplay to move forward, but maybe we could skip it...? Dunno, it depends on how invested I am in the roleplay.

~

I'm normally okay with violence and gore if the story calls for it but these things should be discussed beforehand so they wouldn't make either of us uncomfortable. My motto with roleplaying is; If it fits, it sits! (within limits, of course) therefore, if it makes sense to happen in the story, there's a high percentage that it stays, if the kink/concept feels forced and out of place, most probably not. 

However, if there are any doubts, feel free to ask! If there is an instance that I feel uncomfortable with something, or I make you uncomfortable, let's communicate, I will not take it personally!

Plots & Ideas

Dor

Update: Added new requests, updated my likes and dislikes, looking for a 2-3 paragraph replies.
Plots & Ideas