My turn to submit! M LF Dom F for story driven and smut F/m story!

Started by JaySwitch, November 21, 2014, 10:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaySwitch

Hi there, I'm glad you are taking a look at my RP request thread.

I am a switch who has more then enough stories were I'm the dominant.  I'm currently only looking for a story to fulfill my submissive side.  It is so hard to find good femdoms these day, <long sigh>

Go ahead and check out my previous stories on here.  I usually write a few paragraphs and like good complex stories with multiple characters and good fight scenes.  I like having the story drive us to great smut scenes that take more than a few responses to indulge in.  I'm looking to play a submissive male to a female character written by a female RPer.  I'm looking for a story where my character will be trapped against his will, interrogated with torture and erotic play as well as filling any other desires she has until both YC and MC really enjoy the relationship and sexual episodes.  They will find a fulfilled need and desire in their relationship and later might even start falling in love.  They will be adversaries at first, but slowly desire, then respect, then enjoy, then befriend, and finally love each other while he is her captive.  I like deep emotions, passions, hot intense eye contact filled with desire, impact play, sexual torture, bondage, sexy/slutty clothing, and much more.  My ons and offs are below.

I do not like excessive humiliation or feeling less then human, (treated like a dog), no strap-ons, anything done on a toilet is off limits, and I'm not into playing with other men.

I will not be able to write every day, but expect one to two replies a week.

I you are interested in any of the stories below or have a new idea, please PM me!

FEMALE / male stories

Get it Out of Him!
The Kingdom has been invaded and taken over by an invading empire.  The emperor's, or empress’s army, have taken the capitol and have heard tails of a powerful treasure that will grant the owner unlimited power.  The Priesthood of the conquered kingdom is said to possess the knowledge of the treasure and guard it with their lives.  Much of the Priesthood has been killed during the invasion, but one young priest has been captured by the empire.  The empire asks its best female interrogator to get the secret of the treasure out of him by any means necessary.  The female interrogator is the best because she's not only schooled in the effective use of torture, but is also very sexy and knows how to use it.  Most men will give up any information to have sex with her after a little bit of torture.  Yet this priest will not give in so easily, she will have to make him her sex slave and torture the truth out of him.  It's nice for her that he's an attractive male and a virgin with all the deep, “dirty”, sexual desires any 22 your old male would have.

Captured Rum
It’s the early 1600’s and the Rum running black market is big money for some daring young merchants.  One such young merchant runs into some bad luck and the ship he is on ship wrecks on some uncharted island.  He’s able to save one keg of rum which he is burying when one of the young females of the island finds him.  Women rule the island and the men are their slaves.  Any new-coming male is either to be taken as a slave, or killed.  They are not allowed to leave for fear that they will bring other men with steel and guns back to harm the women.  The young woman likes the looks of the young man and decides he’d make a great slave.  She captures him and uses her sexual nature and sexual torture to make him want to be her slave for life.

Men's Suffrage 4179 A.D.
For the last 1,500 years mankind has explored the nearest galaxies and colonized its own.  There are many human inhabited planets now.  All these planets have their own societies, laws, cultures and planetary identity.  About 1,000 years ago a large colony of feminists colonized a distant planet in the galaxy under the ideal that if woman ruled society that everything would be better for everyone.  Now in the year 4179 A.D. a distressed ship asks for permission to land on the remote planet.  The ship is allowed to do so but only a few men and woman are still alive on the ship when it lands. 
(I'll play one of the men from the ship.  We should discuss what the society on the planet looks and acts like.  I'm open to ideas of what would happen in a strictly female dominated society, the goods and ills of it.  My character will either be forced to live submissively to a woman, or many women on the planet, or be an actual slave to a woman on the planet.  But that's where the story begins.  My character isn't happy as a submissive male and will lead a male rebellion to gain male suffrage on the planet.  You can play as many dominant females, militant females, or caring and sympathetic females as you think there would be in the society.  Other them the female dominance, I’m interested in what you see such a society looking like.)

The Worm Hole to Erotic Captivity
The 3rd fleet of the Galaxy Alliance is under attack.  One of the cargo ships in the fleet gets separated from the main fleet and gets sucked into a wormhole that had been previously unknown.  On the other side of the wormhole the ship crash lands on an uncharted planet.  With a handful of men and woman on the ship, they find themselves taken prisoner at gun point by the local women.  They soon find out that woman rule this world and men are slaves to their women.  Will the men of the ship be enslaved?  Will they be tortured for "invading" the planet?  Will the men enjoy their enslavement, or want to escape it?  Will the women from the ship embrace their new found power in society, or will they shun the world that keeps men enslaved and try to rescue the men?

Evil Scientist Nurse vs. Unlucky Patient
He’s a patient recovering from a car accident.  She’s a beautiful young part time nurse while finishing up her PHD.  She runs experiments on the side and needs a male for her next series of experiments and observations.  He doesn’t need to be willing, just tied up and stripped.  Tonight she’ll be the only nurse or doctor in the ward, perfect for playing with the attractive male patient in room 301.  He’s asleep and will not wake up until she has him all tied up and at her mercy.

What Did the Witch Unleash?!
A very attractive young warrior lays hurt on the battle field.  A very attractive middle aged witch finds him and promises to heal him if he takes an oath to be her slave/pet.  He accepts.  She is in danger and needs the warrior’s skills for protection, but his quite confidence, constant curiosity, and stunning good looks, take their toll on her resolve not to use him in other ways.  She’s bond him by his oath and her magic to obey her.  Finally giving in to her desires she uses her powers to restrain him and take what she wants from him.  He obeys her and (at first secretly, but increasingly up front about it), enjoys her use of him in this way.  To keep him in line she puts a spell on him for whenever he might try to hurt her he will feel physical pain.  At first he tried to escape, but when she’s attacked by townsfolk, he protects her.  This story is femdom and romance with some power exchange.

Girl Next-door.
He was a young man just out of college with his first big job and apartment.  She was in her later 20's, but you can decide the rest of her history.  They lived on opposite sides of the apartment complex.  Their bedroom windows faced each other.  They are both attractive people and secretly had a crush on each other.  They said hi in the halls but nothing ever really happened.  She started it when she "accidently" left the curtain open after getting out of the shower when he was home.  He secretly enjoyed the view as she kept doing that.  He would look away as she looked to the window.  Then the day came when he did the same.  She liked what she saw and enjoyed the game as well.  As luck had it, they didn't meet in the hall for three weeks as this went on.  One night when she got home she decides not to turn the light on and just watch him in silence.  She sees him on the computer and finds that he is watching bondage and femdom videos.  Surprised, but pleasantly so, she hatches a plan to have more fun with him.

Captured Behind Enemy Lines
He’s tasked with infiltrating the kingdom dominated by the empress and her loyal females.  His goal is to find their power source and steel it for his own kingdom, but he’s captured before he can achieve his goal.  Now a young male prisoner he will be given to a woman to interrogate and forced to submit to her, (either a chosen one, or the one that captured him, but that’s open for debate).  He’s an attractive man which makes this a pleasant task for the chosen female.  When she finds out that he secretly enjoys her sexual domination and punishment it’s even more pleasant and soon they both start having fun with his punishment.  The prisoner also secretly never forgets his quest and will one day complete it.  What he does after getting his hands on such power will be greatly influenced by the relationship he has with his captors.

The Mistress that Saved the World and the Disgraced
At age 34 (age isn’t that important, somewhere between early 40’s to early 30’s though) he had lived a life worthy of a blockbuster movie trilogy.  A Harvard grad, certified troubled genus, secret CIA agent since the age of 16, and by age 34 a disgraced, depressed, and sorry case.  He finds solace in a bottle of rum to chase away the pain.  A classic case of knowing too much about the world and losing the only people he ever truly cared about he hides away in the mountains as a legend in his own time.  When the world she loves starts to unravel and the secrets that she starts uncovering about the world are more complicated than anyone else knows about, she hears a legend of one man that might have the answers she craves so much.  He won’t see her, or anyone!  That is until she finds out that the lost love of his life was a dominatrix.  Being to him what no one else can be, she holds the key to finding out what’s going wrong in the world and what they will have to do to work together to save it.  Using her womanly charms and dominating style, she’s able to trap him, interrogate him, and lovingly cajole him into telling her what he knows.  In so doing she helps him find that life is worth living again and love can still blossom in the heart of the disgraced.

Vampires / human male
Open to almost anything with this.
She’s hungry again so she goes to find her next meal.  She goes to the dance club, her favorite predatorily place.  She meets an attractive man who can dance well.  They dance together and then she asks him back to her place.  He joins her and once home she pushes him against the wall and bites his neck passionately.  After a while she feels him go limp, but she stops before she kills him.  She likes him and decides to have more fun with him.  When he wakes up he finds himself tied up and naked at her mercy.

Space Femdom
A space woman dressed in a short silver skirt and silver bra with a ray gun comes down to earth looking for some much needed energy for her ship. (Elaborate as you like)  She finds the human male she wants, attacks him and shoots him with the ray gun which stuns him. He can either be immobile on the first shot, or it takes a few shots to knock him out.  Unable to move for a little while she takes him on her ship, strips him, and ties him up.  Now helpless she is free to torture and play with him as she likes.  The sexual energy that his body gives off as she plays with him refuels her ship.  To complete the refueling she has to make him cum. (how much fuel she needs is up to you.)

Get Him!
A local amateur sports organizing group has many sports leagues to choose from on their website; soccer, flag football, softball, bowling…ext.  MC paid $60 to join a team.  They advertise it as a great way to meet new friends and stay active.  At the bottom of the page there is one last league which unbeknownst to MC only MC and a select few male targets can see. The league only MC can see advertises it will pay you $5,000 a season!  "Looking for athletic, fun minded individuals who want to spice up their lives and play with lovely people."  Information on where to meet and when is the only other info on the site.  MC could really use the money and it sounds like a great way to meet "lovely people" so MC decides to see what it's about.  When MC arrives at the address he finds a huge mansion far back in the woods and a group of pretty girls all in their 20's outside on the front porch.  MC recognizes one or two female friends and they greet him as if it is a coincidence.  They soon inform him that this is a chase game league.  To win the $5,000 you must outrun the people chasing you and not get caught for an hour.  Today the Women chase the men. MC is given a five minute head start.  If the runner is caught the captor, or captors, get to ask one sexual favor from the runner and demand an article of clothing before letting the runner go.  If the runner refuses, he will not get any money.  If the runner is caught three times he will be forced to become the third captor's slave until dawn if he still wants the money.  Last chance to leave penniless?  (We can both play multiple characters if you want.  The captors can chase as a group or individuals.)

JaySwitch

JaySwitch