News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLaughingOne

"Just tell em its shrinkage cause your cold from wearing a kilt in this crappy weather.."
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Csharynn

No just no, shut up, and for a final time no.

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Deamonbane

Say pants again. I dare you, I double-dare you motherfucker! Say Pants one more goddamn time!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Csharynn

abandoneddolly

Gypsywoman

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to take the last cookie.
Just because the road is rocky doesn't that mean your spirit should be rocky too!

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Csharynn

Deamonbane

I love to look over my shoulder dramatica... hey, are you following me?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Kazyth

I hope no one realizes that the strings are painted on...
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Anouk Daae

I'm so modest. Look at how modest and humble I am. No one is more modest than I.

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Endorphin

Left hand on 'blue'... how the hell am I supposed to do that!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Swashbuckler

"Which lucky lady's birthday is it?"  _funky music playing_

Anesa

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Anesa

I never knew how much chicks dig a man wearing a skirt!

Dark Rez

Endorphin

Hmmm... someone's been using my hair conditioner again!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

TerribleTira

Geez, it's hot in here. Lemme just air out and unbutton my shirt. Ahhhhh, better. Feel that breeze.  8-)

Endorphin

You know what... I'm just gonna paint the rest of this room tomorrow!

Csharynn

I didn't get these abs just from posing in front of the camera.

Endorphin

I really need to a shorter fringe when I next visit Danielle. And a mani/pedi too! It's been, like, a whole 2 weeks since I got them done. Oh, and highlights, I need highlights... a few on the sides... and a little tint... I'm going to look faaaaabulous!

Csharynn

Come on, you know you want this...shirt.