A Forbiddon Love

Started by Sabby, January 29, 2008, 05:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Rough outline here.

A young female teacher is feeling very lonely and lost in life. Her students either treat her like hell or regard her as just a teacher and not as a person. She teaches her class, goes home, and remains alone and unappreciated.

Through some means (a boy taking the fall for a friend and ending up in detention?) a very caring, mature boy gets involved with her. They have to hide their relationship, act like nothing is between them, even as she teaches his class. Being very careful, they often sneak off to kiss and be affectionate, unable to be away from each other for too long.

He treats her well, and she feels wanted and loved. He also feels the same, and they are willing to hide it and be together in secret until he finally graduates and they can quit and be his without the secrecy.

Their only real privacy is their private tutoring. After school, he will go to her house for... 'tutoring'. His brother, who is in his class, catches them, and now their love may be exposed if he blabs. He is hugely against the relationship, but is reluctant to reveal his brother.

Freeform romance for 3 players. I'll be playing the teachers lover.

psouth119

dam i would love to join this role play but i don't think i would be a very good teacher

Sabby

Well, maybe someone else then, if your not sure?

Nitewalk

I'll take the teacher role if you can't find anyone else. Might be a nice change of pace for me.

Sabby

If you think you're ok with the role :) would you like to start it?

Serenity Vixen

Wow! with Niti in this one I will have to watch it myself...
To bad the guy doesn't have a girl friend...  :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Sabby

oops! Forgot I need a brother... any candidates?

Nitewalk

Yeah I think I could do it, just waiting for someone to take up the final character.

Oh no Serenity Vixen will be watching, now I have performance anxiety! :P

Edit: I had previously asked if Sabbat would start it, but it probably makes more sense for me to start it once someone takes up the brother role.

Silvester

Sabby