Our Colorful Neighborhood - LGBT+/GSRM Sandbox (Accepting 3 M/FtM)

Started by Lyron, June 18, 2015, 06:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I haven't played the group games on E, in a long time too.

This one interests me. I'd like joining, if I can? :-) But I'm not sure where for starting, or what characters maybe good, for here.

Chrystal

Hi T.

Okay, please feel free to disregard my suggestion if it doesn't appeal, why not make a character of Eastern European origins who owns the local deli?

I dunno if that's too stereotypical?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Oh ok, Thanks Chrystal! :-) Hugs for you, it's very good seeing you! :D

I thought for maybe making a yoga instructor. But, I make a deli owner, if that's for fitting better.

I'm trying reading everything now, for this game.

Nowherewoman

Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Elf

I think yoga instructor or deli owner could fit equally well.

Nowherewoman

Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Nico

Both sounds great. Yoga instructor and Deli owner! ~thumbs up~

My character would visit both, more than likely. Yoga for the emotional balance, and the Deli...because he needs food! ~laughs~

Lyron

Quote from: Nim on July 03, 2015, 11:39:45 PM
Thank you those plans look pretty decent for a single bed room apartment.  Gives me a much better Idea for what pics to look for.  LOL
No problem!

Quote from: lovelylilT on July 04, 2015, 07:00:55 AM

This one interests me. I'd like joining, if I can? :-) But I'm not sure where for starting, or what characters maybe good, for here.
Of course you're welcome to join. :-) Yoga instructor would fit in well if that's what you would prefer to go with. It's up to you!

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Nim

Quote from: lovelylilT on July 04, 2015, 07:00:55 AM

Pounces on lil T and gives her a great big hug!  Good to see you again!

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Chrystal

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Moraline

Are you still accepting and how about a Police Detective?

Nico

One or the other male character would be good, too. ~nodnod~ To keep it all balanced some. :-)

Lyron

Quote from: Moraline on July 04, 2015, 08:41:41 PM
Are you still accepting and how about a Police Detective?
Yep, that'd work! (Just a little late, I know, sorry. I'd feel weird not responding though.)

Quote from: Nicholas on July 05, 2015, 01:53:17 AM
One or the other male character would be good, too. ~nodnod~ To keep it all balanced some. :-)
Yep! I was only going to accept ten female characters. Lil T makes ten, so the remaining spots are for males.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Nim

Quote from: lovelylilT on July 04, 2015, 02:48:55 PM
Hooray Nim! You remember me! ;D

~Grins~ of course I remember you!  You always have some great characters.

GnothiSeauton

Just throwing this out there for anyone potentially interested, I have both of my characters approved and open for just about anything.  Friendship.  Enemies.  Past connections.  Future romances.  Relations.  Etc.  I've got Lucy, my forty year old lesbian lawyer who is starting a new chapter in her life, as well as Michelle, my mid-twenties transgender woman who is just living life and finally beginning to look forward to settling down.  Both of them are pretty much up for and open to just about anything.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Nowherewoman

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Do I need putting Friends and Enemies on my character sheet?

I'm not sure who for putting right now? ???

GnothiSeuton, if your Lucy wants a twenty two year old yoga instructor, for a friend? Or romancing? Please let me know. :-)

Nico

Same here, pretty much. Alejàndro just arrived in the area, though, so I doubt that there would be any closer connections, yet. But, my PM box is always open for ideas (I just do not plot flirting, romance, etc. This either happens or it doesn't.) I also do not care about the other characters sexual orientation. This is irrelevant for me, for plotting.

Chrystal

same here.

Just leave it blank for now, and fill it in as relationships develop.

Nico

lovelylilT - I am certain that our characters will meet, sooner or later, if you are making a Yoga Instructor. I can see my character taking some Yoga sessions.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Oh ok, thank you, everyone! :-)

Yay Nicholas! Now I have a customer. :-)

Nico

Quote from: lovelylilT on July 05, 2015, 04:22:56 PM
Oh ok, thank you, everyone! :-)

Yay Nicholas! Now I have a customer. :-)
Why yes, of course! It will do him good, no doubt. Helps some to deal with his stressful life.

Chrystal

*Grins* I seriously doubt that Yoga is Maggie's thing, but if your girl lives in the Parker Commons, she will know Maggie. Um... Does she do massage? Because if so, then you have another customer! *winks*