The Next Emperor (open, spots for 3 heroes and 1 princess)

Started by Untamed Skies, January 04, 2013, 10:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

clearly, i'm excited to see how this game turns out

TheHangedOne

As am I. Thus far, it still seems like their is only one princess for Henrik.  :-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

azzmeister89

i think this rp needs more princesses then Heroes, the idea of them fighting over the Heroes whilst the Heroes fight each other sounds so much more fun

mj2002

Quote from: azzmeister89 on January 07, 2013, 07:57:10 AM
i think this rp needs more princesses then Heroes, the idea of them fighting over the Heroes whilst the Heroes fight each other sounds so much more fun
This game needs more heroes! Which girl doesn't like the sight of men battling over their attention!?

azzmeister89

you have a point there, we need more of both!

Untamed Skies

Wow that'll teach me to go to sleep, Vera is definitely accepted.

I can't wait to see if our cold princesses are capable of putting on a warm facade to attract naive heroes. Or the other way around. Nothing is easier to control then a righteous being seeking a righteous cause.

Out of curiosity which princesses are going to fight in the tournament? I know Avelyn was created before I changed them to create more thing for our princesses to do.

Quote from: Vaulera on January 07, 2013, 05:36:58 AM
Just curious, would I be allowed to create a hero as well? I'm not sure of your stance on the gender roleplay stuff. Seeing as there are more ladies than heroes, I would make a hero, and switch to a lady if the balance tipped either way.

I don't have a problem with you wanting to create a hero. In fact It was my intention to have a couple more heroes then Princesses, forces the backstabbing a bit I think, and since the men "must" fight in the tournament opens up ample opportunities to try and sabotage each other.

Scribbles

Avelyn won't be participating in the tournament, it's not really her style.
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Untamed Skies

Ok good to know.

Ooh and I missed it on my initial scrolling to catch up with everything happened but, Jacquelyn is also accepted

mj2002

I don't think Vera will be participating either. That would mean it would be more obvious if she'd break rules or laws.

azzmeister89

None of the princesses seem to be the type that would enter the tourny. Perhaps we should have the tournament involve more then just fighting to give the princesses more to do

Pentagious666

a multi event affair is a good idea, me and Skies will discuss it.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

mj2002

Quote from: azzmeister89 on January 07, 2013, 12:46:28 PM
None of the princesses seem to be the type that would enter the tourny. Perhaps we should have the tournament involve more then just fighting to give the princesses more to do
I'm not sure if that's necessary, since there's more than enough for the princess to fuss about and quarrel over. Bur what kind of events do you propose?

Untamed Skies

Quote from: azzmeister89 on January 07, 2013, 12:46:28 PM

I don't think I'll have the tournament have multiple events but that doesn't mean there needs to be nothing else to make a name for yourself with. Do yo you have anything in mind yourself?

azzmeister89

well i figured there would be balls and parties but then the princesses would be doing all sorts to win the love of a hero so they would invite them to several activities such as hunting or horse riding, anything to make one of them support her

mj2002

Quote from: azzmeister89 on January 07, 2013, 01:26:42 PM
well i figured there would be balls and parties but then the princesses would be doing all sorts to win the love of a hero so they would invite them to several activities such as hunting or horse riding, anything to make one of them support her
I think this would come about naturally, really.

azzmeister89

true but it seemed to me like the game was going to focus on the fighting more then anything else

mj2002

Quote from: azzmeister89 on January 07, 2013, 01:31:28 PM
true but it seemed to me like the game was going to focus on the fighting more then anything else
I can't speak for everyone, but I think I'll find little trouble to act with the heroes when they're between fights. I'm assuming here that this is a tournament that lasts quite some time.

Untamed Skies

Yes, The official Tournament has 128 entrants, so that alone will proceed little by little. The entire tournament will take 5-6 weeks to complete. You'll only have one official match in a week. Which leaves plenty of down time to plot, fall in love, manipulate, sabotage, etc.

I will plan out a few balls here and there. A festival for the farm land a few other activities to further flesh it out.

azzmeister89

Vaulera

I'll get working on it right away! I want to work on the northern, more barbaric type, but not loincloth style barbarian, just a little bigger and more axey.

IrishWolf

hoho, a rival for The Lion of the North?

AribethAmkiir

Unlikely I need to say this, but Ellya won't be entering the tournament.  (Big surprise, right?  lol)   

azzmeister89

i'm starting to think carni might be the only one to have her princess enter but thats only because of her rebel side

ArtemisHighmore

Hmmm I am going to go ahead and set my hat right here. Let me know if there is room still.

Pentagious666

truth be told Artemis there should be room for you.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?