"Seriously, you don't want to go in there!" (All F, hopefully a bit different)

Started by Chrystal, March 27, 2011, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

I had this idea, last night, that I would love to have a character gang-raped by a bunch of hard-as-nails dyke bitches!

So I came up with a story in which it would work.

Young, sweet, innocent, possibly slightly chubby me, most likely a British tourist wandering around California, decides she wants to see some of the more exciting side of the city she's in. So she goes out on a wander at night, touring the bars and night clubs.

She comes across this one bar that has some really weird name and some really interesting art-work on the outside and she is incredibly inquisitive and cannot resist it, so she starts to go in. Someone watching nearby tells her not to, but she shrugs the warning off.

And so, this innocent, maybe even virgin, young woman goes into a bar that has been staked out as their "home turf" by a viscous all-girl biker gang.

Well you can obviously guess what is going to happen next!

Characters:
Me, innocent tourist.
Gang leader - reserved for Amazon if she wants the role. (And I asked her if she wanted it, in case anyone is wondering).
Bartender - A member of the gang, possibly sub, maybe tries to restrain the others.
Domme gang members - as many as possible to rape my character.

NPCs - submissive gang members hanging around in the shadows, glad the attention is not on them for a change. If any of the players is switch, they might want to take on one of the sub NPCs to have her forced to do something really nasty to my character...

If interested, please post here, rather than PMing me, please.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Le Immortelle

Chrystal

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Zillah

Chrystal

YAY... I'd have asked T, but I don't think she's domme enough... ;) Of course she could be the bar tender...

MarilynCarry

================================
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

Chrystal

Not too late at all, hun...

Waiting for Aviva to say if she's in, and then we have enough, although more would be welcome.

I'm thinking that the logistics of a lesbian gang rape would be rather easier with three to five girls. More than that and it is likely to end up devolving into pairing off couples, because there may be a lot of me to go around, but even the large amount there is will only go so far... *snigger*

TiaMaria

Dashenka

I am interested in this as it sounds great. Just a bit unsure how a gangrape would work in RP form. I mean 5 players doing the same thing is getting a little confusing? Also what will happen after the rape? Game ends? Or more?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chrystal

Hi Tia, welcome on board. I think you and Mistress (Amazon to you) will need to arm wrestle for Alpha Bitch...  I think you'd make her a great lieutenant... *grin*

And, Здравствуйте и добро пожаловать (Hello and welcome, according to google translate!) to Dashenka. We've not met, but anyone with over 3000 posts is okay by me.

As for how this will work, my character wanders in to the bar, all innocent like and asks for a drink. The gang members close in around her and do some cliché threatening stuff. My girl replies politely that she's not interested thanks, but is beginning to think the advice of the stranger was perhaps worth listening to... the bikers then grab her, strip her and basically do whatever you like to her.

So, it's not going to be everyone doing the same thing, once, and leaving it at that. Rather it's going to be you girls maybe discussing amongst yourselves via PM who gets to do what in what order. Amazon gets the final say or Tia in Mistress' absence. And then you get to do what ever you like to the poor cow, as often as you like. You can even all be doing different things to her at once. As painful or as gentle as you like.

Mistress Amazon knows my limits, and she knows I'm pushing them. This is literally "anything goes". The only NOs are going to be male characters, and mutilation (including vore). And of course if you kill my girl, the RP ends!

Now, I know for a fact that at least three of the dommes already in are willing to go beyond what is normally considered sanitary. Zillah and Dashenka, I will check your O/Os. Be aware that most of mine are effectively suspended for this one! *grins nervously*

(Oh and in case anyone is wondering, I go sub because I enjoy the feeling of terror, and then I learn how other dommes work and use their techniques on my own subs!)

Oh, and no fantasy characters please.  This is supposed to be a real-life adventure type RP.

Character sheet:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nationality/ethnic origin:[/b]
[b]Bike ridden:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Picture(s):[/b]
[img height=300]PASTE YOUR IMAGE URL HERE[/img]
[b]Pic base used (if known):[/b]

Sexuality doesn't matter. Your character is gay or bi. Gender is fixed.

I've put Nationality or ethnic origin, because we have one Japanese and one Russian, to my knowledge. This is something for you girls to decide, but a possible name for your bike gang might be "The Outcasts"?

My character:

Name: Christine Daniels.
Nationality/ethnic origin: British.
Bike ridden: Actually does ride a Kawasaki 250 Ninja-R, when she's at home.

Personality: Christine is naive, inquisitive, and something of a geek. She does,however, love the feel of hot metal between her thighs, and while she would never describe herself as a biker - motorcyclist is the term she would use - she finds motorbikes fascinating. She is a virgin, and is 'saving herself for the right man'. She is also somewhat homophobic, and like most people with this sad condition has never even considered the possibility that she may actually be gay herself.

History:  Raised in the UK by well-to-do, conservative (and Conservative) church going parents, Christine did well in school and was accepted for a place at Cambridge University. However, she had never really expressed her 'wild side', other than the one rebellious act of buying herself a motor bike with money left to her by her grandmother.

Christine decided to take some time out between school and University. Her parents agreed that she should see more of the world and so sent her off on a "world tour" with their blessing and a limited credit card. On reaching California, Christine decided that she liked it there and spent a good month exploring the Golden State.

It was here, in a small town off the beaten track, that our story begins...

Picture(s):

Pic base used: Keeley Hazell

Dashenka

Mind if I tag along first? See how it goes? Then when I like it, my character comes into the bar and joins in?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Zillah

Quote from: Chrystal on March 28, 2011, 04:00:38 PM
YAY... I'd have asked T, but I don't think she's domme enough... ;) Of course she could be the bar tender...

Oh, T can be quite the vicious domme bitch when she's in the right mood. ;)

And if you want someone to go "beyond sanitary", that'd definitely be her. (And it'd definitely be me, too!)

TiaMaria

And here I am!

Name: Shannon Laine
Nationality: Irish
Bike ridden: Honda CBR1000 Fireblade (Stolen)

Personality: Shannon is a wild woman who's greatest loves are her bike and speed. Men and women alike have been with her, but none manage to make her feel the joy she does when she's enjoying the roar of her bike at full throttle. Despite that, she's a crude and violent woman and is very rough, even with her friends and partners. She has no problem throwing the first punch in an argument, especially if someone is mouthing off about her bike, and is usually the cause of most of the bar brawls she's been in. Recently though, she's felt rather at ease with her current gang, even if she has had thoughts about 'replacing' the current leader.

History: Born and raised in Dublin by her parents, Shannon was raised to have very little respect in the law. Having grown up in a fairly rough neighbourhood in Dublin, Shannon learned quickly how to hotwire a bike and take it down to the local chop shop to break it down for parts after being taught by a few of the boys from school. She skipped school, and learned a few more useful lessons from the mechanics who taught her how to fix up a bike. By the time she was 16, she had a full time job working for the chop shop.

When her parents found out what she was doing with herself, they paid for her to be sent to America so that they would be able to enjoy peace and quiet without the police at their door to report another one of Shannon's crimes. For Shannon, it was a dream come true. Now it didn't matter what or who she did, she was free to do as she liked.

Her first port of call was a car park where she lifted her dream bike, the Fireblade. She rode it out of the city and began her life as a biker.

Pic:

Pic Base used: Christina Carter

Chrystal

Quote from: Zillah on March 30, 2011, 07:10:36 PM
Oh, T can be quite the vicious domme bitch when she's in the right mood. ;)

And if you want someone to go "beyond sanitary", that'd definitely be her. (And it'd definitely be me, too!)

Oh well, if you think T would enjoy the sport, please point her in the direction of this thread...

Looking forward to seeing your character... :)

Quote from: Dashenka on March 30, 2011, 04:14:04 PM
Mind if I tag along first? See how it goes? Then when I like it, my character comes into the bar and joins in?

Nope that's fine. Or, as I suggested, you could be the barmaid, who would not take much part in the rape scene at first and might even try to stop it.

Quote from: TiaMaria on March 30, 2011, 07:45:49 PM
And here I am!

Name: Shannon Laine
Nationality: Irish

Lovely character, Tia. Give Mistress a run for her money! ;)

Le Immortelle

Here's my girl!

Name: Patricia 'Pat' Carter
Nationality/ethnic origin: American
Bike ridden: Harley-Davidson Dyna Low-Rider
Personality: Patricia can be described with 3 C's. A charismatic, cool and cocky woman who loves nothing more than riding a bike and just let herself loose. She probably enjoys it even more than sex, and that's saying something. She has an ego, and more importantly ability to back that ego. Never the one to back down from a fight no matter how much she's bleeding or whatever else that has happened, she simply enjoys the process of the brawl and doesn't shy away from violence and would do practically anything for her gang The Falcons whom she considers a close bunch.
History: Both of her parents were part of another biker gang, which basically meant that Patricia grew around the machines since she was kid, and naturally developed an immense liking for the powerful bikes and an addiction to speed. She was an expert mechanic and by the age of 16 was able to get a job at a garage and got her own bike couple of years later. She had constant run-ins with law since her teenages, be it speeding or bar brawls or some other trouble which she caused. That didn't bother her much as she considered herself above the law. She became part of The Falcons at the age of 19, and due to her impressive record and the ability to lead the gang with fierce determination she was voted their leader at a young age of 25, making her the youngest leader in the history of the gang.
Picture(s):

Chrystal

I have opened an OOC thread here.

Please move all discussion there. Please also post your character profiles there (even if you have already posted them here) - this will enable the posting of fully-nude pics if you should so desire... Thanks

Zillah

Name: Francesca "Frankie" Satriale
Nationality/ethnic origin: Italian-American
Bike ridden: Ducati 848 EVO
Personality: Impulsive, sarcastic, quick-tempered, loud
History: Frankie's been a troublemaker since the time she could tie her shoes. Always starting fights, she was kicked out of school at an early age. With her father in jail and her mother busy raising five younger siblings - and with a stepfather who hated her, when he wasn't busy trying to get in her pants - Frankie took off. She was homeless for awhile, until she started dating a guy in a gang. Though that didn't last long - she got passed around from guy to guy in the gang, like a party favor - she earned cred from them by showing her toughness, beating up both guys and girls in rival gangs. She also learned how to build bikes from some of the guys in the gang, and developed a knack for fixing anything with wheels. She became a fixture for a time at various illegal races, usually in the pits for the racers, selling her skills to the highest bidder - which usually meant to most cash, the highest quality drugs, or the best sex (or some combination of the three).

Eventually bored with guys, Frankie joined the Falcons only a short while ago. She just got out of jail on assault charges (they were dropped due to lack of evidence) and is already known as the girl you don't want to piss off.
Picture(s):

RubySlippers

Name: Margo "Psycho" Kycleski

Nationality/ethnic origin: American (Polish)

Bike ridden: Savage (modified for her smaller height noting she wears high heel boots.
http://www.vtwinmama.com/images/scooterdiva.jpg

Personality: Is on the surface a nice girl but she has issues namely she is nuts in a psychopathic way just directed to the gang as her family so they are fine. Not in a bad way to the gang they are her family and would take care of any one of them but your not family watch out she is happy to work on a person that gets on her bad side. She is not the best fighter to be blunt but makes it up by having no cares in the world about pain, fights dirty and is unsettling in a fight like going for eyes with a stiletto and carving up someone to make them less attractive. She loves being dominated by the gang sexually and outside the gang rapes women if they don't put out for her with some convincing. Her only other love is her dog a adorable male yorkie ,Satan, that is well trained. Is a classic example pf "psycho strength" she is not that threatening to look at but is alot more dangerous than her 5'3" frame would let one assume about her she just rides the pain and hits back hard as hell.

History: Not much to say grew up as white trash in Apalacchia, did a stint in the army and got kicked out after she got caught with two other women soldiers going at it like muskrats and saved some money so bought a bike. She joined the gang after managing to beat up everyone save the leader in a bar fight and after considered that her initiation she liked the leader alot and didn't want to hurt her. Her record is not long most of the women she raped never reported it and the few that did couldn't really do much to press charges, for other crimes she could generally argue self-defense.

Stuff: Dog Carrier on Bike, Helmet, Backpack of Clothes and Things, Stiletto Knife, Pack of Rufi's (date rape drug), 8" Long Dildo with a Silver Finish and Velvet Bag (with Cleaning Solution), Some Cash, Personal Taser (hand size).

Picture(s):
https://elliquiy.com/wiki/File:Apic14-m.jpg
Is fit but slender and 5'3" tall but looks healthy with natural pubic mound tending to wear nice casual clothes and is pretty when made up.

Chrystal

Hi Ruby...

Great character. Please could you re-post it to the OOC thread? I'm not doing a character thread because it really doesn't need one.

Welcome aboard :)

Chrystal

Still looking for a few more Dommes for this. We've started, but there's still scope for anyone interested to PM me a character profile, if it is approved, post it to the OOC Thread, and then post your character joining in the fun and games in the GAME Thread.

Please read what has gone before before posting, in both threads. And please Wait for character approval before posting. Many thanks.