Maid RPG: Tsunderes, Klutzes, & Gun Bunnies (Interest Check)

Started by SheerFantasia, February 25, 2014, 11:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SheerFantasia

Just a quick check to see if anyone here is familiar with The Maid RPG and is looking to indulge in some general silliness that the genre engenders using the system.  Anything goes, from magic girl (maids) to hopeless romantics with unrequited love, those who are deadly serious about being a maid to android maids with unfolding limbs packing a mind-boggling array weapons.

I'm not picturing anything particularly smutty for this (maybe romance for romantically maids), though teasing, nose bleed humour, and conveniently obscuring mist/branches/objects are more in keeping with the genre. In fact probably more action and goofy antics than anything else.  I'm thinking maybe three maids (no head maid for now) and perhaps a butler for now.  Let me know what you guys think!

Chaosfox

I think this would be fun to do and I did read about the system sadly I don't have access to the book but again really cool idea. 
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Nevermore19

Very very interested, been meaning to try Maid for the longest time. :D

SheerFantasia

Hmm, well if both of you would play maids, then we'll have the minimum number of players to start a game with (i.e. one master and two maids).  Any others could join in at a later time.  ;D

Chaosfox

I wouldnt mind no but I dont have access to the information for that game >.<
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's