Word Association Game IV

Started by Lilias, February 09, 2013, 06:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

Current status: Available and looking!
Story ideas page coming soon...I hope!

Yeti-nomicon (O/O), Yeti Calls and Creations (Music and Art), Playful Yeti (Story Ideas), Yeti Tales (Storiytelling), Elusive Yeti (A&A)

Mr Quixotic

Request Thread And Story Links          O/O's

Current Status - Actively seeking another story or two. If we've noticed each other but, for som reason never connected, or we've written/plotted before and you'd like to again, please shoot me a PM.

'I, myself, am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.'

AzureRain

O/Os // PLAYLIST // A/As

"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer,
to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.”

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Yeti

Current status: Available and looking!
Story ideas page coming soon...I hope!

Yeti-nomicon (O/O), Yeti Calls and Creations (Music and Art), Playful Yeti (Story Ideas), Yeti Tales (Storiytelling), Elusive Yeti (A&A)

bluBubbles

Solera

On + Offs | BDSM Test Results
ghost mode activated
Persuade me to write with you~

Sebile

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Solera

ghost mode activated

Captain Maltese

Solera

ghost mode activated

Captain Maltese

Solera

ghost mode activated

Captain Maltese

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Solera

ghost mode activated

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Solera

ghost mode activated

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Solera

ghost mode activated

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Solera

ghost mode activated

Captain Maltese

Solera

ghost mode activated