What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caustic

Midnight Oil... "Redneck Wonderland". 

Just heard Monty Python's "Philosophers' Song."  rrrrrock.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Amberghylles

Onigo Bonigo - "Turning Japanese"

next:

Cournershop - "Brimful of Asha"

Bliss

No Secrets - "Kids in America"

I know this was in some movie, can't recall which one.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Aelroth

Quote from: Brittlby on May 16, 2007, 01:23:09 PM
Beck - Nausea
Calvin Harris - Acceptable in the 80s.  He's been hailed as a slightly more dancey, more Welsh, Beck.  I haven't heard enough of him to know what I make of the comparison, but it's certainly a catchy tune.
My Ons and Offs; if you see anything you like, give me a PM.

LonelyTroll

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum."
Ons/Offs

Amberghylles

"Confederate National Anthem" I don't which marching band it is as I found it on the internet

Celestial Goblin

TheWolf

List Of Current Threads
List Of Ons & Offs

Wondering if I'd be interested?  PM me!

Amberghylles

Styx - "Too Much Time on my Hands"  (ah if only that was true...)

LonelyTroll

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum."
Ons/Offs

Caustic

The Monks: "I Hate You".

How's that for a decision?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Amberghylles

Fine Young Cannibals - "She Drives Me Crazy"

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LonelyTroll

Ons/Offs

Jagdflieger

"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life knowing the people whom he saves... will never know."
Ons and Offs

Amberghylles

Warren Zevon - "Renagade"

Some prayers never reach the sky...

TheWolf

Rolling Stones - "Sympathy For The Devil"

followed swiftly by:

Aerosmith - "Love In An Elevator"

Classic Rock...  All the time...  Yeah!!!

(Of course, now I feel old as this used to just be known as 'Rock'!!!)

List Of Current Threads
List Of Ons & Offs

Wondering if I'd be interested?  PM me!

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

"Head Like a Hole" - NIN cover by Devo

next up:

"Suzie Lightning" - Waren Zevon

Caustic

"Civil War," Guns 'n Roses. 

It's funny to think that, back when I was listening to this song in a seventh-grade Shop class that I'd sit here and listen to it, watching it rain and smoking a cigarette, and realize I have no more power to shape this world's frame than I did then. 

Kind of a cheesy song.  But something in it manages to resonate with me somehow.  Ah, screw it.  I must be desperate for attention.

Caustic

Anthrax, "Attack of the Killer Bs".  Blast from the past.

Monica

Currently: Procol Harum - The Milk of Human Kindness

Next: Meat Loaf - What About Love

Celestial Goblin

Dragonfoce - Fields of Despair.
Not a despairing song at all!

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.