Re: The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1a

Started by Insatiably Bored, March 21, 2010, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mercysend

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Ons and Offs

Alric Sanosake

I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Alric Sanosake

I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Alric Sanosake

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

mercysend

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Ons and Offs

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Autumn52

mercysend

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Autumn52

mercysend

Ons and Offs

Alric Sanosake

mercysend

Ons and Offs

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Dreamweaver

Alric Sanosake

Insatiably Bored

O&O: Updated 9/27/11

A&A: UPDATED 9/28/11 Official Day of eternal departure from E

Spell

What the....since when did we suddenly rise 200 points!?
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...