News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Super Heroines, Captured!

Started by Jaded, April 02, 2013, 05:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

The premise I have in mind is fairly simple.  A super heroine and her side-kick(s) are out fighting crime when they encounter a group of low-lifes up to no good.  On any normal night, it would be a walk in the park dealing with them.  However, for some reason, on this night, they seem to know every weakness the heroines have.  They overpower them, and go about reducing them to their slaves.

This would be a very sex heavy game, but I’d like a plot focused on the heroines trying to discover just how the criminals knew their weaknesses.  Of course, given their situation, it wouldn’t be easy.  I also think it could be interesting to explore the heroines being converted to a life of crime.  I am open to other plots as well, as I see this as being rather collaborative in terms of direction.

I’d like to play the heroine or a sidekick, and would like other players for both heroines and criminals.  I’d try and keep an information thread, or similar, going to record the plot details various characters have revealed, so that we can try to bring them together into a cohesive story.

It would be freeform, with the usual rules about god-moding and such.

Anyone interested?  The more the merrier.

Marie Reynolds

I would be interested. I would like to bring to the table a character of fae  lineage that would be Zataniaesque but with more inherent escape ability which can be taken away by being exposed to cold iron. besides ever team needs a good fiery personality red head on there side.

Ack Arg

Well, it's straightforward enough.

Are we doing an interest check here or should we lay out some meat?
Returning after long... long hiatus. May be slow to find a rhythm.

Sethala

I might be interested as well.

One thing I've always loved is the "corrupted heroine" idea, where one member of a team ends up getting captured by herself and then corrupted into fighting against her former teammates and helping to capture the whole group (either by showing up with the bad guys to fight them, or by pretending to be normal and then backstabbing her team during the fight).

Up to you if you want to do that or have some other reason why they lost the fight, but that might be one idea if you haven't already got a plot in mind.

Jaded

It occurred to me that some heroines could also come in response to a distress call, so they don’t all have to be one group if someone prefers theirs is more of a loner type.

Sounds interesting Marie. :)

I’d be fine with the idea of one character being a mole/turncoat if someone would like to play one. 

We can create characters, hopefully we’ll get a few more people interested.  I don’t have time to make mine now, but see her as an ‘angelic’ figure with wings of light that fade when not in flight.  She is capable of controlling light (lasers and flashes, not like the green lantern), but loses all her powers if a religious symbol is on or against her skin. 

Heroines

Real Occupation (if any):
Alias:
Costume/Appearance:
Backstory:
Powers:
Weakness:
Anything Else:

Criminals

Name:
Occupation (if any):
Appearance:
Backstory:
Anything Else:

BadBadHarvey

Marie Reynolds

Real Occupation (if any): Bondage Photographer/Model
Alias: Scarlett’s Mongrel
Costume/Appearance:

Backstory: Michelle Doyle is the bastard spawn of the Scarlett Queen of Arcadia, so that makes her daughter half fae/half human. Her childhood was rough being stuck between two worlds and adjusting two the loss of her dad cause he killed himself and she was pawned off on some exile relative of her mother’s cause her mother refused to acknowledge  her half human spawn. So with time she met a group of people with powers and began working with them in fighting crime. And she took the name Scarlett’s Mongrel as a dig at her mother for being disgusted with her.
Powers: Superhuman flexibility due to her heritage she has proven quite impossible flexible able to bend and many jest with her that the tiniest space would be comfortable for her. She is not like an elastic girl where she can stretch really far just is able to bend in unnatural ways.
Weakness: if bound or even fitted with jewelry with cold iron or even collars her superhuman flexibility will be rendered ineffective. Though natural flexibility will not be diminished
Anything Else: She tends to be very precocious and flirtatious and has a comfort level with any gender identity out there. Most of it driven by curiosity.

eBadger

I'm intrigued; I like the corrupted heroine concept.  I have a half baked idea for a super villain which I'll try to expand on as this develops. 

chaoslord29

I'd be very interested in playing one of the criminals for this game. I have a favorite super criminal of mine who I think would be just perfect in an archvillain role, and would even be willing to play various NPCs and a few other secondary villains to act as his lieutenants if need arises.

It is my very good honor to present: Tyrant Rex, Criminal Conqueror!
Name: Lucien Morgenstern
Occupation (if any): Chief Stockholder in Morgenstern Multinational
Appearance:
Backstory: Lucien comes from a long line of influential and powerful family members which can trace their roots back to aristocracy and royal lines across the Old World, though nowadays most have given up their titles and make their living as political advisors, corporate magnates, or power and information brokers to the world's wealthy elite. As scion of the family, Lucien was due to inherit all that power and wealth, but always yearned for something beyond such mundane powers. To that end, he created for himself the persona of Tyrant Rex, super criminal and nemesis to heroes the world over, enjoying the thrill and freedom to act as he willed in conflict against the various super heroes who sought to stop him. He considered this the only worthy challenge of his abilities, and while T.Rex is not always victorious in his evil schemes, Lucien and the Morgensterns always stand to profit from his endeavors.
Anything Else: Tyrant Rex possessive preternatural force of personality and a mesmerizing aura, can compel others to obey simple commands before they know what they are doing, and can conjure constructs purely of his will to conquer and dominate all he surveys. These powers are derived from a trio of artifacts, family heirlooms that for Lucien act as a conduit for the combine psychic will of his ancestors and family to stand alone as the world's most powerful figures of authority.
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari
My ideas and O/Os:Darker Tastes and Tales

Sethala

By the by, Jaded, did you get my PM?  Kinda waiting on a reply before I make a character...

Sethala

Heroines

Real Occupation (if any): Freelance computer technician
Alias: None (unless I think of a good one)
Costume/Appearance: (Coming soon)
Backstory: Molly had always been a genius when it came to computers, easily able to understand nearly anything about how they worked and quickly learning to make her own programs and machines.  It wasn't long before she created a small lair in her basement, using multiple networked computers and a custom-made VR set to monitor local computer networks and search the internet for any signs of criminal activity.
Powers: Beyond her skill with computers and technology, Molly has no powers at all.  However, she's created a significant amount of gadgets that help protect her and subdue her enemies.
Weakness: Despite her array of gadgets, she doesn't have any innate superpowers of her own.  However, she also doesn't have any crippling weaknesses that would make her less powerful than an ordinary human.
Anything Else: (not quite sure what you're asking for)

minerva7790

I tend to get swamped with work easily, so if you don't mind a bit of slow posting, I'm interested!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Lady Quixote

I am also interested in playing, if you have room for another superheroine...right now I'm debating on which heroine to use.

One is your basic powerhouse of a heroine with an easy to find weakness, like water (she's patterned after Mr Taven's Savage Fury character).  The other one is patterned after the anime heroine Cutey Honey, where she gains skills and abilities based on her outfit (which she can also change/materialize, in a transformation sequence)...her weakness would be harder to work through though.  My present idea is that her system can be hacked and while you can't really force a new personality onto her, you could choose what outfit she gets.

Have a great day
Matt

Jaded

Thanks for the interest everyone, but I don't think this one will be going anywhere due to a lack of villainous interest.

Lady Quixote

we do have chaoslord29, he looks like a decent main villain and has offered to be various sub villains and npcs.  I don't want to put the entire villainous thing upon him but should be enough to start with...take two heroines two start with and either rotate more in as needed or if we happen to get some more villainous interest.

that was how you originally envisioned it, right?  I'd hate for it to die off...

Matt

Sethala

Sorry, I was under the impression that you'd be playing the villains for the most part, Jaded.

I might be able to come up with a villain character to use, give me a bit...

Oldknight

Name: Ptolemy Alcabito
Occupation: King and sole leader of a small eastern european country
Appearance:
Backstory: A young man whom was born with unique skills, and with all the power that one could ever think of having. He grew up without his parents, a person whom was only limited my his mind, and by his ambitions. He was named king at the age of 4 years old with the death of his parents. His parents were killed in a strange accident which also gave him his powers.He grew up in a elite world, where he was trained in all the finest things in life, but he came to see the world as something incorrect, that the world has to be destroyed completely so that it could be rebuilt. He started to advance his own country though peace, and make himself in position to take advantage of neighbors economically, becoming slowly a force to be feared. He see this as the sign that his judgement, and his fate are supreme and he shall cleanse the earth of all inferiors and rebuilt it how he wants.
Anything Else: He has slight mental abilities able to put thoughts into the minds of the weak minded. He is also stronger then the normal human, and has been trained in hand to hand combat, and is a tough person to fight as well.

Cyrano Johnson

I was holding off on this one due to my interest in the "Captors & Captives" game -- which I saw first -- but that doesn't look like it's happening and TBH this would be my first choice anyway, as I do love me some superheroines. I'm happy to provide a villain.
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

Marie Reynolds

More villians come look at all these nubile heroines to be taken advantage of!

chaoslord29

I'm definitely still in for this particular game, and willing to play a whole Evil League of Evil is that's what people are interested in. From where I'm standing, it seems we need more heroines haha.
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari
My ideas and O/Os:Darker Tastes and Tales

Cyrano Johnson

The Storm-Cloud ("Arashikumo")

Name: John Parker
Other Aliases: The Storm-Bringer, The Black Cloud, The Black Fist
Occupation (if any): Ninja for hire and "High Fist of the Ninja Gundan"
Appearance: See left.
Backstory: A Nigerian-American serviceman who started out innocent and idealistic but fell in with a bad crowd, and then with the Yakuza, during a tour on-base in Japan. John Parker met the last living practitioner of Oku no Teashi ("Many Limbs") Ninjutsu in a brothel in Tokyo, and convinced the man to teach him the secret art which gave a ninja the strength of ten men or allowed an assassin to be in many places at once. Mastery of this occult form of ninjutsu was a gateway into a successful life in crime, and before long, Parker had made his name as "The Storm-Cloud" (among many other aliases). He could easily have struck it rich in a very short span of time were it not for his impulsive tendencies and his crippling gambling addiction. As it is, Parker has had to keep working as the "High Fist of the Ninja Gundan" (only he knows that the only member of the "Ninja Gundan" is him) in order to keep his various Yakuza and Mafia creditors off his back.
Anything Else: Parker's powers make him a formidable martial arts practitioner with the "strength of ten men." (That's ten men of only average strength, but hey... it's still ten of them.) By the use of the occult fugue techniques of Oku no Teashi, he can also multiply himself into ten or more ninjas of equal power and ability. However, this process is subject to Conservation of Ninjutsu.

Oldknight

Quote from: chaoslord29 on April 07, 2013, 11:55:32 AM
I'm definitely still in for this particular game, and willing to play a whole Evil League of Evil is that's what people are interested in. From where I'm standing, it seems we need more heroines haha.

actually there is enough people for their to be a league of evil just given the number of villain ocs have been written up or posted. I think the villain count actually quite outweighs the hero count especially when counting for 1hero/1sidekick per villain.

Cyrano Johnson

Agreed with Tenshinhan, especially when considering that T-Rex and Ptolemy both presumably have potential hordes of disposable mooks and mercs at their respective commands. (Storm-Cloud is designed to be sort of an Elite Mook and would probably be in the employ of one of the other two, between whom there could actually be some interesting power-struggle dynamics.)

Yukina

Real Occupation (if any): Librarian
Alias: Paperia
Costume/Appearance: A plain white cloak and lingerie set made from her powers/5'0", skinny build, light skin, black hair, blue eyes, b-cup chest, wears glasses
Backstory: Mary was a shy bookworm who was commonly picked for her height and bookworm-ish tendencies. By reading so much, she eventually came across a mystical book one. In it was knowledge of the magic to control paper. She had always read about the strong heroes in her favorite stories and from then on became the superheroine she is today.
Powers: The power to control and manipulate all things paper-like
Weakness: Being tied up or soaked in liquid
Anything Else: She ends up being very submissive when captured. She never really had that much self-esteem. It very common for other heroes to rescue her.

Oldknight