Mistress of Webs

Started by Apple of Eris, June 28, 2006, 10:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

Yeah I'm always there for that, unless it's people who don't post on threads that is....*smiles sweetly at Swede and passes the feather duster*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

King_Furby

Elvi pardon me for not paying attention. I have missed alot this month.

*Furby Humps the feather duster*

Elvi

No apologies needed Furby, it was my choice and I'm comfortable with it as is Lilac.
*Pulls fetaher duster away before it gets all sticky*

King_Furby

when did you actually step down? Your reasons are your own and i dont need to know them, just curious about when it actually happened. Being gone so much this month has kind of left me in the dark about a few things..most of which are offline matters.

Elvi

This really isn't the place to discuss it furby, there is a thread entitled "No longer a Goddess" on the apologies and absences board that explains it.

Not wanting to be rude, but it is a little off topic for here.....

King_Furby

it was just a question but people do get off topic quiet a bit..i am not the first person to get off topic before. We have all done it before when not really thinking...but yes thanks for letting me know about the thread.

My bad..the furb is not perfect.

::on topic mode::

Hopefully the game can get started in a few days..cant with to give this game idea a try.

Elvi

*rolls eyes*
I just didn't want another discussion on the subject in another place.
*Hands him back the feather duster*

King_Furby

*rolls eyes*

Never said i wanted to Elvi.

Ha i got the feather duster and dont know what to do with it.

*Tosses feather duster in air wondering if people will fight over it*

Apple of Eris

Patience, patience, I have busy days ahead, till monday or so. I'll see about starting this then :)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Vandren

*holding breath*  (No, he's not impatient, not at all.  ;))
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

King_Furby

Vendren dont hold your breath too long you might pass out. Thank god your not underwater..well i hope not anyway lol. Because I would hate to have to go find David Hasselhoff for ya.

Apple of Eris

Hey, sorry for the delay, I picked up a case today so I got a littl sidetracked. I'll ask for the game to be made later tonight or tomorrow and go about setting it up as soon as I can.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Vandren

Quote from: King_Furby on July 05, 2006, 10:02:49 PM
Vendren dont hold your breath too long you might pass out. Thank god your not underwater..well i hope not anyway lol. Because I would hate to have to go find David Hasselhoff for ya.

That threat alone'll make anyone recover . . . except maybe a German, apparently he's really popular there.  :)

Quote from: appleoferisHey, sorry for the delay, I picked up a case today so I got a littl sidetracked. I'll ask for the game to be made later tonight or tomorrow and go about setting it up as soon as I can.

NP, just checking in.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Apple of Eris

Ta-da!

Tell your friends, neighbors, and your friend's neighbors (or your neighbors' friends). Mistress of Webs is now looking for members. Under NCEF Mistress of Webs.

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Apple of Eris

Could use some more people. Prolly gonna start up on Monday, till then read, chat, submit characters :)

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking