4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derwaysh

"Beginnings can be fun."
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Derwaysh

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Derwaysh

"Patience's the key, sweetheart."

A/A

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Falstaff

Insanityenviesme

Gimme two minutes, babe
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Stone

High quality, low prices.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Goddess of Night

your already finished? Really?
My On/Offs

Miss Lilly

Talk about moving fast!
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Shewolf

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Stone

Bunnies don't scare me.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Miss Lilly

Then you'll probably do!  ;)
Visit Lola's!

Stone

Do what, Water Lilly? O:)

Shewolf

Shhhhhh!
You'll scare the bunnies!  ;)

Stone

They can't run, anyway.

Miss Lilly

Whatever you like, Stone... ;)
Visit Lola's!

Shewolf

I like them running...   ^-^

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Insanityenviesme

You certainly would not
Moments of Sanity

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!