I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I <3 Jackie..for being a nice and great man..
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Rubicon

I <3 Bubbles, for being a beacon of beauty and warmth like a splash of colored stockings in a black and white world.

MrDiamondBackJack

I <3 Rubicon, for being a beacon of pulp fiction, like a hooded avenger of the right, in a dark and sinful world.  That and his turns of phrase.  :)

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Insanityenviesme

I love Jack because he doesnt know I'm just a lazy jackass to keep changing my avatar
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MrDiamondBackJack

Really?  And here I am in the Love thread instead of the Breakup thread.  I am sticking with you, for now, because I find myself in the wrong thread!  So, <3 for now....  Shape up bub!  :P

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Jag

I <3 MrDiamondBackJack because his avi is always so classic looking.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

TheLegionary

I <3 Michi, because her avatar seems to be looking somewhere else... I did not like his other position! LOL

Jag

Did him looking straight at you worry you, Legionary? :P

TheLegionary

I <3 Michi, because she always make me redden with her incisive questions... Of course, he did!

Bubbles

I <3 Legi..cause he let me Saw something only for me..bwhaha!! :3  8-)
A/AO/O's

MrDiamondBackJack

I <3 Bubbles because she always makes me feel like she might just pop off down a rabbit hole, or through a looking glass.  :)

Cyra

I< 3 Diamond simply because I can.

TheLegionary

I< 3 Cyra, because of her sexy legs and wonderful body.

Bubbles

I <3 Legi..cause I saw his  eyes under his towel :P
A/AO/O's

TheLegionary

I <3 Bubbles, because I love her orange socks!

Jag

I <3 Legionary because he's a sweetheart and has awesome avi abs. ^^

TheLegionary

I <3 Michi, because I know she is a damn hot girl wearing a frightening avatar!

Kendra

I <3 TL ... enough said  :-*

Insanityenviesme

I love Ken for about a million reasons all wrapped on one that only she knows =]
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kendra

I <3 Insanity for all the above and then some  ;D

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Kendra because she talks too sweetly.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Kendra

I <3 Adroit for saying the nicest things ... always  ;)

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Kendra as she is so damn sensuous to touch and feel.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

MrDiamondBackJack

I <3 the person above me for finally giving up some nipples to look at.  :P

I dont know