Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

RomeoFalls

Nor did I say you were. But Im a man of my word and I believe little miss Harley is mad at me. *Steals win*

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucinda

Takes back with a wink
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

RomeoFalls

Like I said I think shes mad at me.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

Wins and wonders what you did

RomeoFalls

abandoneddolly

* steals a kiss from luci* win

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

kimbersee

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Lucinda

Having blurred past Dolly twice, luci stops and turns around, pausing her mad dash for a long slow good morning kiss. She is still a winner!

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

kimbersee

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucinda

Tickles the win away from Harley, leaving her giggling.

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

Bearhugs Dolly and borrows the win.

Harley Quinn

I'm not ticklish.  :P -steals the win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucinda

Have find some other way to distract you then. X

Harley Quinn

Except... -moves to an undisclosed location with the win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls