Get Rich or Cry Trying (interest thread......again!)

Started by azzmeister89, July 07, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

As an idea it could work. You just need to remember, the girls are supposed to be manipulative and generally the mean girl type so try not to stray too far from that.

EvieFrye

What about improving, like starting about like that, but improving? I dont think I could stay like that the whole time.

azzmeister89

Obviously over time they will become better people because of the guys but even that would take time.

AnnieSatin

Name: Delilah Huffman
Height: 5’7
Personality: When you first meet her she seems so sweet and funny, the girl next door.. If you lived next door to a mansion on New York’s Upper East Side. But she has a side she doesn’t show, she wants what she wants and she will manipulate and lie to get there.
Hobbies: Snowboarding and surfing she loves to be in the water or the snow.
Ons: Men with large personalities who know what they want, sex in risky places, light bondage, teasing a man, sexual tension.
Offs: FxF Sorry Ladies, Gore, Multiple partners, Hardcore bondage.
History:
US Weekly September 1, 2018
FAMED HOLLYWOOD DIRECTOR CUTS DAUGHTER OFF COMPLETELY

Famed director Robert Huffman has cut off his daughter Delilah completely from all of his assests, rumor has it. A source close to the family reports that Mr. Huffman was fed up with all of his daughter’s antics as of late and has taken away every dime of his vast wealthy. Just last month photos cropped up of Delilah with Francesca Dominquez of the two of them on a topless beach in the south of France.

Delilah is the only daughter of Robert Huffman and his wife, model Gillian Mckey-Huffman. With two older sons that rarely make news it’s little surprise that they would cut up the credit cards of their wild child. “Robert really hopes that this helps Delilah to realize that she needs to grow up and stop with the party lifestyle.” Said an insider.

The young blonde was only twelve years old when she got in her first famous tiff with her father after he gave her a role in his blockbuster film “Harmony Lakes”. It has long been rumored that she threw a fit on set and not long after was sent to a boarding school.

So what will the lovely young heiress do know that she was no money? We will wait and see.

azzmeister89

Ok she is brilliant, love the choice for a picture too. She will make a great addition to the game.

Norsegod1839

Welcome aboard Annie and Evie nice to see you both!

EvieFrye

Yeah, I don't know if I can do this. So I'm pulling out, sorry.

Norsegod1839

Thats to bad Evie! I thought you were a great addition. I also dont think you were going to have to be the mean chick or you know like that for the entire storyline if that's what you were worried about. I would even say you don't necessarily have to start like that per say we can always work out characters ideas if you want? If not have a good writing experience.

Anouk Daae

azzmeister89

I like her, she's definitely a great addition to the game.

azzmeister89

Once Norse supplies us with his character sheet we can get started and I'll have the game going by mid week

Norsegod1839

Two guys and three girls? We need at least another guy to even it out. Much as I love the idea of having two girls lol one of the girls will be the odd person out if we start now.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on September 09, 2018, 04:19:15 PM
Two guys and three girls? We need at least another guy to even it out. Much as I love the idea of having two girls lol one of the girls will be the odd person out if we start now.

Yes second this need at least one more guy now.    That is bare minimum.  I mean Francesca likely needs one for a European connection,  a Latin American lover.   East Coast, Midwest and West Coast.   I mean why settle for one.   When one can have a stable of studs to take care of her.   Lets face it if she breaking her strict Catholic upbringing, should do it in a big way.   :P

Anouk Daae

hence my application being tentative. Luck of the draw usually sees me being odd-girl-out.
The app is there, thank you for approving it. Until the game is more even though, I'll probably be inactive.

Norsegod1839

I won't post either until we get a at least one more male. That way its all even. I think while the idea of fighting over the same guy can be fun when one of the guys inevitably makes the choice the girls need to switch tracks. I know for my guy at least he's not going to want to fuck around. He might date a few just to try and decide who he likes more but thats about the extent it will go to.

IF you guys really want to start though I can make two characters instead of just one?

azzmeister89

That's fair enough , we will try and draw in another male character, and then I'll start on plans for getting this started. Does anyone know of someone who may be interested?

Anouk Daae

Also, what's the setting? I know my girl is from South Florida, but I mentioned her moving elsewhere. Maybe I missed it somewhere, but is there a location in mind where the play will happen?

Edit: Nevermind, saw it. New York City fundraiser. That actually works perfectly with her bio.

Also, I made a thing.

Norsegod1839

LA came to mind! I was thinking it would start with out men being up for auction in a charity date. Like they sometimes do in those high society things. You know buy a date with a hunk or gal or something.

Anouk Daae

But if the girls are all cut off, why would they be spending money on a date? I get that they might see it as an investment, but those auctions are usually pretty steep. Doesn't really make sense that they'd throw money away like that.

Also, the initial post said "New York City."

Norsegod1839

Oooooof good point! It could be that the girls are the ones up for auction? I mean where else to start trying to find the money by going in for something that gauruntees them a date.

Ah okay I must have missed that!

AnnieSatin

I pictured it just as a "charity" gala but everyone knows that the rich men are there looking for elegent ladies who need cash and the woman are there looking for rich husbands.

Norsegod1839

Elven Sex Goddess

The girls being up for auction could be good.   Why would the do such.   First reason is they get a retainer fee just for participating.  Say like $500 dollars.   With money cutoff, it give the girls idea to make money at the same time come in contact with potential targets at the auction.   

AnnieSatin

Anouk Daae

Isn't it actually up to the GM azzmeister89 though?