Bent Is Still Searching

Started by BentLycan93, June 11, 2017, 06:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentLycan93

WELCOME TO MY REQUEST THREAD

Here is a link to my O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=269058.0 (Writing samples have been added)

Note: Most of my plots can be either M/F or M/M just let me know what pairing you prefer. However the futa ones will remain Futa/F (Sorry but I don't do Futa/Futa or Futa/M)

Hello there lovelies! I hope to make many friends and find many types of rps.

I am looking for a good story with some naughty scenes for sure.

Please do not leave any comments on this request thread, please send me a pm instead. I only rp in forums, I do not rp off site or over email. I am looking for people who do M/F, M/M or Futa/F, I only play submissive females and gay male, I do not do Futa/Male pairings what so ever. I prefer to do long term rps and write 3-6 paragraphs, I prefer to role play with partners who can do the same. I am not interested in short replies or one liners, or short term partners. I do not enjoy people not replying to my pms or going with out an update. I enjoy plot set rps instead on random ones that do not have much planning to them. Please look at my O/O and read my requirements before you ask me to roleplay, thank you.

BentLycan93

I love to do fandom role plays involving my ocs, I also like doing original role plays as well. I would love to see what sexy chars you have to share with me.

Fandoms With Pairings
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

TV SHOW PAIRINGS

Once Upon A Time
Rumplestiltskin X Oc
Prince Charming X Oc

The Flash
Zoom X Oc
Berry X OC

The Arrow
Oliver Queen X Oc
Malcolm Merlyn X Oc
Slade X Oc

Gotham
Oswald Cobblepot X Oc
Alfred Pennyworth X Oc
Older Bruce Wayne X OC

Doctor Who
Tenth Doctor X Oc
The Master X Oc

Torchwood
Capt. Jack Harkness X Oc
Capt, John Heart X Oc
Ianto Jones X Oc

BONES
Seeley Booth X Oc
Lance Sweets X Oc
Jack Hodgins X Oc

NCIS
Timothy McGee X Oc
Leroy Jethro Gibbs X Oc
Tony DiNozzo X Oc

CSI
Greg Sanders X Oc
Nick Stokes X Oc
Gil Grissom X Oc

Criminal Minds
Spender Reid X Oc

The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon X Oc

Hannibal
William Graham X Oc
Dr. Hannibal Lecter X Oc

Star Trek Original
Spock X Oc
Capt. Kirk X Oc

Star Trek Voyager
TuVok X Oc

Hellsing
Alucard X Oc

Inuyasha
Sesshomaru X Oc
Narauku X Oc
Inuyasha X Oc
Koga X Oc
Miroku X Oc

Aang X Oc
Ozai X Oc
Zhao X Oc
Zuko X Oc

Naruto
Kakashi X Oc
Itachi X Oc
Orochimaru X Oc
Pein X Oc
Garra X Oc
Sasuke X Oc
Naruto X Oc

MOVIES PAIRINGS

Gods Of Egypt
Horus X Oc
Anubis X Oc
Seth X Oc

Star Trek
Spock X Oc
Kirk X Oc

Underworld
Lucian X Oc
Kraven X Oc
Marcus X Oc
Michael X Oc
Raze X Oc
Soren X Oc
David X Oc

DC
The Joker X Oc
Slade X Oc

Twilight

Jasper X Oc
Jacob X Oc
Carlsile X Oc
Edward X Oc
Aro X Oc

Harry Potter Verse
Newt Scamander X Oc
Severus Snape X Oc
Remus Lupin X Oc
Lucius Malfoy X Oc
Sirius Black X Oc
Voldemort X Oc

Hellboy
Abarham X Oc
Hellboy X Oc
Prince Nuada X Oc

Hellraiser
Pinhead X Oc
Chatterer X Oc

Marvel
Spider-Man X Oc
Iron Man X Oc
Wolverine X Oc
Gambit X Oc
Deadpool X Oc
Sabertooth X Oc
Venom X Oc
Harry Osborn X Oc
Nightcrawler X Oc
Loki X Oc
Thor X Oc

Pirates Of The Caribbean
Jack Sparrow X Oc
James Norrington X Oc
Cutler Beckett X Oc

Tolkein Verse
Legolas X Oc
Thorin X Oc
Elrond X Oc
Aragon X Oc
Thranduil X Oc

Nightmare On Elmstreet
Freddy X Oc

Original Pairings I Like

Regular Pairings
Doctor/Patient
Teacher/Student
God/Princess
God/Sacrifice
Elf Royalty/Elf Royalty
Vampire/Vampire
Lycan/Lycan
Pirate/Pirate
Priest/Student
King/Princess
Viking Lord/Royalty
Demi God/Royalty
Master/Pet (Has to romantic)
Wizard/Witch or Wizard
Emperor/Prince or Princess
Pharaoh/Prince or Princess
Gladiator/Princes or Princess
Demon/Male or Female
Futa Demon/Female
Solider/Solider
Spy/Male or Female

Incest Pairings
Father/Daughter or Son
Uncle Neice or Nephew
Futa Sister/Sister
Brother/Brother or Sister

Furry & Monsters
Hybrids
Xenomorph
Predator
Dragons
Lizards
Lions
Wolves
Foxes
Tigers
Horses
Nagas (Snakes)
Chimeras
Griffons
Sharks
Otters
Cheetah
Leopards
Jackals

BentLycan93

Star Wars, A New Way

Content: Exotic, Human/Solo, Extreme (As in blood and violence)

Setting: Star Wars Universe

Story: My char is has been sought by Snoke all their life, their parents were killed by Snoke and his men. Now that my char has grown in potential Snoke wishes to take hold of them before its too late. My char  rather have nothing to do with either side but they know that sooner or later Snoke has to fall.

What I'm Looking For: I am looking for someone to play Kylo Ren for me, to fall in love with my char who will change him from the dark side. I wish for them to work together to over throw Snoke, my char will be pretending to be with the dark side but slowly over time as they fall for Kylo and he for them they will work together to bring peace and balance to the galaxy. (I am open to stuff being added to this for sure).

Star Trek

Setting: Star Trek Universe

Story: My char is the new commander and science of this ship, they have been hand picked to join Kirk or Spock to bring terra form a new planet. My char is the youngest of their generation to graduate from the academy early, they are pure bred Vulcan but they were raised by Admiral Chang who was a family friend. Their parents were slain by a Romulan and Klingon pair, one the likes the universe has never seen before. Upon finding the planet they come across a graveyard of ships that have been taken out by a mysteries force. As things are happening my char finds themselves falling for either Spock or Kirk, one of the few people who don't see them as some prodigy. They figure out who are bringing these ships to their demise and they all must work together to bring down one of their worse enemies of yet.

What I'm Looking For: I am looking for someone to play Spock or Kirk for me.

Gotham's Son/Daughter

Setting: Dark Knight Or Gotham Universe

Story: My char is a man made meta human, fighting there way through the slums and wanting nothing to do with the public. All they want is someone to understand them and the pain they have gone through. That is until they run into Oswald Cobblepot with his strange ways, yet he seems to understand my char better than most. My char is not sure what to think at first but decides to let things take their natural course, other gangs are getting a bit to dangerous in the city and its making my char wary. People are being taken to Arkham and those with powers are being sought out and have started to vanish. Oswald promises to keep my char safe while Jim Gordon is working his hardest to solve this mystery and find out what is happening to these meta humans.

What I'm Looking For: I am looking for someone to play Oswald but this can also be changed up a bit so The Joker can be used instead.

A New Ninja

Setting: Naruto Universe

Story: Naruto Universe My char is a long lost member of the Uchiha clan, smuggled away before the genocide they make their way back to the Leaf Village wanting to learn more about their parents. They run into Naruto who drives them crazy from the first time they crash into each other but deep down my char can not bring themselves to hate the blonde haired ninja. Later they run into Sasuke, Sai and even Garra, so many wonderful males but it pulls at my chars emotions and they don't know what to think, they don't feel like they fit in even if they are a Uchiha. Deep down inside they loathe what they are even though they want to know where they came from. This char brings up Orochimaru's interest, another Uchiha which he has never heard of or seen before.

What I'm Looking For: Looking for someone to play one or more of these chars. Orochimaru, Sai, Sasuke, Garra, Itachi, Kakashi.

A New Grimm

Setting: Grimm Universe

Story: My char is new to Portland and they keep seeing strange creatures here and there. They are unsure if they are going crazy or if this is really happening. Things start to get worse for my char until they run into Nick Burkhardt and his partner Hank who are well aware that these wesen are really real and my char is not going crazy. Nick ends up helping my char out and introducing them to the world of being a Grimm. My char doesn't know what to really think, will they let Nick teach them to be a Grimm, are they willing to become friend with Wesen. (If you wish to add to this feel free to do so in a pm and we can push this plot further.

What I'm Looking For: I am looking for someone to play Nick or Monroe.

A Beast & His Beauty

Content: Exotic, Human/Solo, Romance

Setting: Ounce  Upon A Time Universe

Story: Storybrooke has returned its residence back to the story land they once came from, it has been healed and Regina has given up her magic for love. With everyone back in story land, there is peace for awhile until my char is spat right into the middle of the woods of this new land. They are unaware their parents left this land long ago, giving up magic for a regular life. My char wonders for awhile wondering where they are how they are going to get back home, they are unaware of the curse and rebirth of this fantasy land. They find themselves waking up a man standing before them, one they have never seen him before. Rumble has found my char and knows plenty about them, though he is rather curious and humored by my char, offering to help them out in return for my char staying with him. My char has a bigger purpose then they know, but falling in love was not on their plate. They slowly realized Rumple isn't as bad as a guy as he first seems, they are aware they are slowly following in love with him. Rumple feels the same way but can see my char is not comfortable with letting someone in, what will he do, how will things end up?

What I'm Looking For: I am looking for someone to play Rumplestiltskin.

Warlocks & Angels

Content: Exotic, Human/Solo, Romance, Extreme (Fighting violence & maybe blood)

Setting: The Shadowhunters Universe

Story: A new monster has come upon the world of Shadowhunters, Downworlders and Mundanes. A women who wishes to bring the world crashing to its knees, to enslave all races but the Shadowhunters. The only problem is that my char happens to be their child. My char has been raised in the Egyptian institute, unaware who their mother is, there father died many years before. Now that my char has come of age, the Clave has left them go on their very first lone mission, bring a special item to the place of Magnus Bane, a very powerful Warlock who know more about my char's past then they do. Upon encountering Magnus Bane my char is rather shocked to meet one of the most powerful Warlocks known to history. Magnus on the other hand can tell there is something special about my char, he must keep them close and keep them in his grasp. My char is rather shocked when Magnus refuses to let them leave, they ask why and he tell them about who their mother is and the danger she is about to bring upon the world. Magnus offers to help out, help bring down my chars mother in return for my char becoming his lover.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play Magnus Bane for me.

Deadpool Meets The Dark Spider

Content: Exotic, Human/Solo, Romance, Comedy, Extreme (Fighting violence & maybe blood)

Setting: The Marvel Universe

Story: My char has been tortured most of their life, orphaned at a young age and left to take care of themselves. Then one day they run into Norman Osborn who captures them and shoots them up with spider venom hoping to create a new kind of Spider being who will take down the Spider-Man. Unknown to him, Norman has my char turn on him and send him flying as they escape from the lab and go missing for six years. Now my char is back dressed in navy blue and white suit, they are part spider and part symbiote. They want nothing more than to seek revenge on Osborn for what he has done to their family. My char is a hero when they need to be but they are also a vigilante most of the time, however everything changes when they run smack into the famous Wade Wilson one day. They are both going after the same person, my char wants information on one of the two men who killed their family while Wade is just going about doing his job. However they end up getting into an argument and their target gets away, upon being sent sky high and saving Wade's ass from being made into spam Wade decides he is rather interested in the new Spider being and offers to help them out.

What I'm Looking For: I am looking for someone to play Wade Wilson a.k.a. Deadpool for me.

Through Time

Content: Exotic, Human/Solo, Romance, Comedy, Action

Setting: The Doctor Who/Torchwood Universe

Story: Its been hundreds of years, the barrier between universes has become weak and is starting to fray. My char has been hiding for years but now they have escaped the confines of their own hell. They are a Time Lord, they think they are the last of their kind but they are unaware that The Doctor still lives. They escape through a hole in space and time leading them to earth where their TARDIS crashes bring the attention of Captain Jack Harkness as well as The Doctor. My char is unsure where they are or what they are to do as they drag themselves from the wreckage of their TARDIS. They look upon either The Doctor's or Jack's face as a sudden flash of sudden visions hit them. They become very aware that this plant is in danger and they warn their new friends of this. The Doctor is utterly gobsmacked upon finding my char is another Time Lord while Jack is utterly in love. Where will things go when The Master returns hellbent on taking this planet out, destroying human kind and bring about another war upon Earth.

What I'm Looking For: I am looking for someone to play the tenth Doctor and/or Captain Jack Harkness.

Heart Of A Newt

Setting: Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them Universe

Story: My char is a loner and doesn't do much for when it comes to friends. You see their last name is Slytherin and they are a pareseltongue. Dumbledore helped them get through Hogwarts and graduate but now that they have come of age it is time for them to move on. With both parents dead they wish to seek out the man who killed their father and bring them to justice. However my char tries not to be violent or even a killer if they can help it, that is how Dumbledore taught them all through Hogwarts. But now as they sit in their home there is a knock on the door and a strange skinny and tall wizard with a briefcase stands before them. He asks for my char's help because he heard they are a parseltongue and wishes for her to help contain a massive basilisk that is running havoc in the USA. At first my char doesn't wish to go but Newt tells them he may be able to help them get the man who killed their father. My char will make up their mind to go, giving Newt a few surprises along the way, some are good and some are bad. Just remember that you should never judge a book by a cover or its name.

What I'm Looking For: I am looking for someone to play Newt Scamander.

Hard Times In Starling City

Setting: DC Universe

Story: My char is new in Starling City, she comes from one of the darkest cities in the world, the seedy part of Gotham. They are currently tracking down there half sibling who recently became a meta human do to a radio active explosion leaving them with the power to jump through time and change history. Now its up to my char to track their sibling down and take their powers from them before things go wrong. However my char ends up running into Oliver Queen first then into Malcolm Merlyn, both men had different ideas about what my char should do and how they should deal with their problem sibling. Oliver wants to help my char track down their sibling and use their powers for good while Malcolm wants to use their powers to get an upper hand on Starling city and Oliver Queen. This leaves my char between a rock and a hard place, unable to to really be sure of where they should go and what they should do.

What I'm Looking For: I am looking for someone to play Malcolm Meryln and/or Oliver Queen.

BentLycan93

A Demon Priest

Content: Exotic, Romance, Solo, Taboo

Setting: Fantasy, Victorian, Historical, Modern

Story: The local Priest has recently taken on a new change, he feels himself lusting for my char who lives down the road. The Priest unable to hold his lust and love back anymore summons a demon to teach him the ways of sexual pleasure and desire. The demon asks only to feed on their sexual energy in return for helping the Priest get his hands on my angel char. My char is hidden in human disguise but only when the priest captures them do they find out my char is an angel. This really gets the demon going and he decides to merge further with the priest so he can corrupt my angel and make them become one of the fallen.

What I'm Looking For: I am looking for someone to play a demonic yet loving Priest for me.

Blue Riding Hood

Content: Exotic, Romance, Solo, Extreme (As in blood and violence)

Setting: Fantasy, Victorian, Historical

Story: My char is a decedent from Red Riding Hood, they prefer blue of course. It is a hundred years since the time of thier ancestor, things have taken up a change, the wolf happens to be a good man who comes across my char one day. The wolf is aware that the local woodcutter likes to eat young and tender flesh so the wolf abducts my char and takes them to a safe place. My char is highly confused about what is going on but when they find out the wolf is on their side, they calm down. Over time the wolf and Blue begin to fall in love, people back home think my char is dead but the woodcutter has not given up.

What I'm Looking For:   Someone to play the wolf, he can be a werewolf or a flow blown anthro wolf, just let me know.

A Demoness's Desire

Story: My char is an angel born on earth, she is innocent and kept pure by over bearing mother who is human. One day my char is hanging out with a few of her so called friends, she ends up falling asleep at their house. While she is asleep her friends frame her with a summoning spell and when my char wakes up she becomes aware that she has accidentally summoned a demon for reasons she does not know. Upon leaving her so called friends, she feel the demon starting to stalk her, something about the demon is nothing that my char has ever felt before. Instead of wanting to rip my char's soul apart, the demon finds herself infatuated with the angel, wanting to protect her and make the angel girl her own.

What I'm Looking For: I am looking for someone to play a futa demoness for me.

A Demon's Harem

Content: Exotic, Romance, Solo, Bondage (To Slaves)

Setting: Fantasy, Victorian, Historical, Modern

Story: My char is a demon in a long line of the royalty of hell. Upon their birthday my char receives a harem of their own, it contains creatures of all sorts. There will be competition among the slaves, whoever win's their owners affections gets to take a a virginity. Even though my char is a demon they are a novice when it comes to the pleasures of sex. They know the basics of how it works and such, my char's father gave my char these slaves so that they can teach their owner sexual pleasure. Now my char is nice most of the time but if someone is too cocky or arrogant with them, they should be expected to be punished.

What I'm Looking For: I am looking for someone who is willing to play three or four slaves for my me of different species.

Love In War

Story: My char is taken hostage by the apposing side, my char believes that they are going to kill them. However my char is unaware that their father was the cause of the war between the two clans. Another thing my char is unaware of is that their father planned to marry them off to the other clan. However the King who took them was actually saving their life and now he wants nothing more than to protect my char from being hurt. My char will be unaware at first that the King is in love with them but when my char finds out the truth about their father things will start to change. My char will start to fall for yours and will accept their new role in life and be willing to help the King overthrow their father and bring peace. However I would like to incorporate assassins and maybe throw in an affair as well, though the King would know about it or maybe not.

What I'm Looking For: I am looking for someone to play an opposing King, someone who is not human. Such as an elf, werewolf, demon, whatever you decide.

A Forbidden Love

Story: My char is the the son or daughter of a powerful Elf Lord, they fall in love with your char who is a protector and god of the forest. Your char will happily accept the sacrifice of my char to them in return for peace brought upon the land. However there is war brewing with in lands far away, something is pulling my char's people apart. Your char is the only hope to bring peace to this land but in doing so he must remove my char's father from his throne. Yet your char will still do anything to protect my char and make them want to be around him, upon hearing of the king's death my char is not sure what to think

What I'm Looking For: I am looking for someone to play some sort of God like creature.

Once A Hunter

Content: Exotic, Romance, Solo, Taboo Extreme (As in blood and violence)

Story: My char is a vampire hunter in training, they are exploring the lands of an old vampire Lord. The vampire lord come upon my char but feels himself falling in love with my char. My char refrains from killing the Lord, they find him interesting but over time they return said feelings. However my chars father finds out about the affair and he brings down the sentence of death upon my char. The Vampire Lord can not stand the idea of his love being put to death for their relationship. The Vampire goes about saving my char but my char is injured in the process forcing the vampire lord to turn my char into a creature of the night. This brings about a full blown war between the vampires and vampire hunters. Who will win and where will this lead?

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play a handsome yet old Vampire Lord.

A God's Way

Content: Exotic, Romance, Solo, Action

Setting: Egyptian, Fantasy, Historical

Story: My char is either a prince or princess of Egypt, as of late the Gods have been getting restless and are waiting upon the Pharaoh to gift one of his children to appease them. My char is brought forth and married to a certain God. They are to be placed in said God's temple where the god will come to inspect them. However my char has not much faith in the Gods and not sure if they really exist or not. Upon the God's arrival my char will be shocked but feel betrayed by their father. However there is a war brewing between the Gods, my char stands in the middle, will they be able to stop the Gods from going to war or bringing it upon Egypt's mortals?

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play an Egyptian God, mainly Anubis.

Fun Time With Daddy

Setting: Could be Modern, Fantasy, Victorian

Story: Shes been bullied most of her life, now it is her birthday and her boyfriend has just dumped her. My char is still a virgin, her boyfriend had promised to take her virginity but he left her for some older woman. She makes her way home after a long day of school totally forgetting its her birthday. Her father is there to surprise her but upon her coming in the door he sees something is not right. He asks his shy daughter what the problem is and she finally tells her about her boyfriend dumping her and how sick she is of abuse. She however has not told her father that her boyfriend had planned on having sex, he still thinks she is a virgin. Secretly her father lusts for her, love her more than he knows he should, so he decides to take her on a family vacation, just the two of them at the family cabin by the lake. There he plans on seducing his daughter and making her his lover, as things are set in place he will be pleased to find out she is a virgin and that he gets to be her first, but will he be her only?

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play a sexy daddy, they can be non human and such.

Suck My Jockiness

Story: My char is pretty much friendless, they spend most of their time sitting around reading a book or studying, they are never really seen around with others by their side. However your char the school jock has figured his feelings out towards my char but is unsure how to approach said love interest. One day after school near the end of last class my char is busy putting a few things away in the Phys Ed shed when your char comes to approach mine. However they both end up getting locked in the shed overnight where they are left to their own devices. Will your char try to make the moves on mine, what will be discussed between the two of them?

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play a sexy jock for me.

Taboo With My Teacher

Story: My char is one of your best students, they always work hard and get what needs to be done in class. Even though they have straight A+s you an tell life is hard for them. My char lives on their own with no family to keep them company, one day their teacher finds them asleep in the school library and ends up taking my char out for food. Your char finds out about my char's predicament and resides its time for him to step in. Your char is also deeply in love with my char but is not sure how my char feels about having their teacher as a lover. As time goes by and my char ends up becoming their teacher's roommate they slowly grow closer and closer until one day your char can't take it anymore and decides to pleasure my char upon spying upon them in the shower.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play a handsome teacher for me.

My Sister Has A Dick

Story: Her parents died when she was younger, all she has left in her life is her older sister who has been raising her for the past ten years. Now that she has come of age and is getting ready for her last year in High school. Its been the first week for her and things have gone wrong, now her sister has gotten in with the wrong crowd. Her older sister decides to take action and places my char in an all girls school where she teaches. Things start to get strange between the two as your char finds out she is in love with her sister and wants to take action on those feelings. Her little sister is well aware her older sister is a futa but she hasn't seen her naked for years, what will she do now when her older sister wants to make love to her.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play a sexy futanari of some sort.

BentLycan93

BentLycan93

Three plots added

Once A Hunter
New Ninja
New Grimm In Town

BentLycan93

Added three new plots

Gotham's Son/Daughter
Star Trek
A Forbidden Love

BentLycan93

BentLycan93

Fully reformatted with picture

New Plots
A Demon Priest
Blue Riding Hood
A Demoness's Desire
A Demon's Harem

BentLycan93

BentLycan93

Bumping again and still really needing partners! Please help me out!

BentLycan93

BentLycan93

BentLycan93