Fantastical ideas and interest checks (seeking any)

Started by Duvemes, March 11, 2015, 11:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duvemes

Alright, so my first attempt was a bust but I think I got this.

I've come up with a few ideas for different rp's which I will list below.

Please take a moment to check out my O/O's, there should be a link in my signature, if not I will fix that.

One last note before I begin with my ideas, please don't respond to this thread, send me a private message.

So here we go!

Little Horror   *****************************************************
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
To be completely honest, I have no end game in sight for this one, but it's an interesting concept, I think.
My character is a creature named Xia that is well over a thousand years old but has the appearance of a young woman, roughly sixteen years old. She was born with some sort of disorder where she is severely underdeveloped. She was twenty-three when her human life ended. She wears a black dress that covers her entire body except from the neck up and knees down. She wears a mask that covers her entire face except her eyes, but her hair is black and messy, and it covers her eyes. I suppose the closest accurate description of her would be a lich but that still isn't quite right for her. Anyhow. She has the ability to 'turn' people into nearly mindless 'slaves' if you will. They obey her every command, and after a short period of time grow to look like her in a way. They don't get to the point where they look like a little girl, but as far as her physical appearance, her skin, etc, they look like her. Maybe someone strikes her fancy and she decides to keep them around, befriend them? Maybe someone decides to try and rid the world of her? Open to input on this one. 

The Journey   ***
Lethamta Watermoon (MC) was sold into slavery at a fairly young age. His parents could not afford to keep him, so he was sold at eight years old. Sixteen years later, Letha is twenty four and his most recent Master has finally passed away. He has had his share of cruelty in his life, and as he is led up onto the auction block to be sold yet again, he prepares himself for the worst. YC happens to be passing by. You've never bought a slave before, but one of the men (MC) catches your eye. He has a soft look about him, as though he has accepted his fate and just wants to blend in, keep under the radar. You don't know why, but when they point to him, you buy him outright, for a price probably far too high, but you don't care. You have to have him. You don't know why. Maybe you need help at home? Maybe you're physically attracted to him? This story can go any way, we just need to hash it out a bit. Lethamta would be somewhat masculine but not like a brute. Cute, but not boyish or naive looking.

Miss Thief
Miriam is a rarity. She is a fae shapeshifter with limited magical ability. However she had the unfortunate circumstance to be born into a poor family. Though her true form is quite beautiful, she rarely uses it, as the people of her village have no idea of her existence. They all think she is just another pretty young woman from the outskirts of town. Walking past a shop in the market, she snatches up an apple without drawing the attention of the shop keeper, raising her hand to take a bite as she walks away. But before the apple reaches her lips, YC grabs her arm, firmly but not roughly, startling her.  Turning and looking into YC's eyes, she is mesmerized. Who is YC? Is he/she new in town or has she just not noticed them? Human/non-human? Will they be romantic? Partners in crime? Will she be imprisoned? Lets play. I'd think her usual human form would look akin to this and her clothing would depend on the situation at hand.

PA Alice***
my new concept is another horror type. Was toying with the idea of an almost Alice in wonderland spin, my character has these dreams every night that slowly progress and change until it begins to affect her waking life. Maybe have the two worlds merge in some way? Possible reference image below?

Inspirational Images

WARNING: Some are NSFW. Click at your own risk.

Howl

Angel/Demon: NSFW

Character ides, maybe steampunk

OOH OOH, Maybe a post apocalyptic Alice in Wonderland. I saw this and immediately thought "White Rabbit"

Female Jack the ripper kind of thing? Liking this idea right now.

I like this character... Maybe an assassin.

Itching to do something steampunk so here's an idea for my chara.

Angel captured by who? Let's play with this one.

Well that's all I have time for at the moment. Please send me a private message to inquire about any of these, or any different rp ideas you may have. I'm flexible. Open to male or female charas, played by anyone. 

Duvemes

VERY LOOONG overdue bump. Starting fresh. ***'s mean super craving right now!!!