News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battlestar Erotica

Started by CaptainErotica, March 07, 2010, 06:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Would anyone be interested in an erotic game based on Battlestar Galactica? It would probably be free form with all of the players playing as personnel on a ship -quite possible Galactica. I'd most likely end up playing the Cylons/ NPC and keep the plot moving. Obviously This is still in the beginning stages of development, but i thought I'd do an interest check, before I wasted time fleshing things out.

Kate

i would :) if i could be a high ranking gal :)

jazz

Sounds fun, Any more details in mind?
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Jack Stryker

Battlestar Galactica?  I'm in!

Lady Kitsune

I have a question or two....

Would it be canon as far as characters or did you want OC?

If canon, can I be Starbuck? >.>

I am working on it, I swear!

CaptainErotica

We could go either way as far as canon or OC, but my initial preference is to go with originals and probably even a whole different ship, trying to survive in a different sector of space, unaware of Galactica and her fleet. 

I'd like to keep it free form with me playing the part of storyteller as far as playing NPC's and stuff goes. We might need some kind of dice roll system in place for combat though. Obviously as the name implies this game would have a lot of sexual scenes in it, but there is a plot which I will use to keep the game moving forward. It is similar to the TV series, with some changes to make it more than just a rip off of the show.

London

Count me in. I love Battlestar Galactica.

Lady Kitsune

I loved the show too. 

I certainly had enough daydreams about Apollo, Helo, Chief and Leoben.  Separate, all together...hmmm TMI.  >.>

*Still wants to be Starbuck....or Boomer*

CaptainErotica

Boomer was hot, but I'm partial to Asians....barely.

Do we want to do OC characters, ship etc, or stick with what we know and love?

Jack Stryker

I think it might be easier to do OC.   Canon can be kinda restricting at times.

London

I agree, I would rather play an OC. That being said I have no problem if someone else wants to play a Canon.

Kate

dont worry about dice stuff i think - i think the storyteller just presumes what they want to happen for the story to move in interesting ways.

playfullchick76

I'd be interested, playing either starbuck or boomer, whichever ones arent taken.

Kate

i think we are choosing non-cannon characters (ie we choose new ones)

Anyone have issues with my character having a high rank ?

CaptainErotica

We are leaning toward Originals and also someone els has also expressed interest in those two, but in Sharon's (Yummy) case it would still be doable her being a Cylon and all. she wouldn't be "The" Sharon, but would still have her memories and stuff.

@Kate. I have no problems with it if the other players don't.

Kate

well I tried being really bossy before when i tried being of high rank in a stargate thread (didnt go down too well lesson learned)
I will be more moderated this time.

Name: Naomi Hunter
Rank: -To be voted on by other players here - xo cag captain ? something else ?
Career Path: AeroSpace Military
Sexuality: Bisexual

As ranks accumulated a certain talent arose within Hunter that became increasingly more obvious to others following her career, instead of correcting what others deemed weaknesses in character in others, she had a habit of being highly effective at positioning them in roles that their otherwise undesirable traits became advantages.

Technically not the best of strategists, she did have a knack of recognizing talent when she saw it and quickly had those with natural flare in a position to exploit their strengths quickly. Where others of high rank refined strategy Naomi reads psychology books and has developed a good gut instinct on when people are lying to her and what others actions would be and a knack of executing backup plans majestically when things turn out other than what she first assumed.

Although one would expect someone of her rank to excel at strategy, she does value the advice of those who do and will quickly see to them being available when the need occurs.

CaptainErotica

I am fine with one or more characters holding a high/influential rank within the ship/fleet. however, there may only be one of any of the following positions.

CAG
Viper/Raptor Squdron Commander
Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
Chief Security Officer (CSO)
Deck Chief (Like Chief Tyrel)

If all of the players are okay with it the following positions are also open
X.O.
C.O.

Any of the lower level positions, Viper Jock, Navigation, coms (Duala) are fine.

London

Kate I have no problem with you being a higher rank. The idea I had for my character was for a Viper Pilot. Although I wouldn't mind being the Squadron Commander.

Lady Kitsune

OC is fine with me.  I'll probably be a Viper Pilot.  Crazy and trouble making, prolly Asian, lawl.

If not a ranking, I can be the flying Ace.

Jack Stryker

Well, if nobody else wants it, I'd like to pitch in as CAG.

jazz

I was thinking of a character like the Chief. Only a curvy female mechanic who's in charge of the Bay. Still have to flesh out the character in my head.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Lady Kitsune

Okay, so I had a little time on my hands.
  >.>

Name: Tiana Oberon
Call Sign: Persephone - ('Cause she'll go to hell and back and screw Hades himself to get her job done.)
Rank: 1st. Lieutenant - Viper Squad Commander - 69th Squadron - Point Formation - "Hornets"
Homeworld: Caprica

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair/Eyes: Black/ Jade green
Appearrance: Tiana has black hair and startling green eyes.  She is curvy and athletically trim.  Many have thought to take her down because of her small stature but she quickly puts one back in their place or on their ass for that matter. 

Personality:
Tiana has gotten many reprimands for her attitude and her sometimes not so subtle distaste for authority.  Defiant but loyal, she is an asset in the skies.  Her snarky manner belies her elegant appearance.  Always taken for granted because of her height and her beauty, she goes out of her way to act the tough chick, but it's more than an act.  Her rough upbringing has made her a hard person, yet she has a ready laugh and is willing to drink a fellow pilot under the table anyday.

Background:
Tiana Oberon has lived all her life on Caprica.  It's not just the beautiful city, with it's grand towers and fabulous works of art.  There's a darkside to the place and that's where she grew up.  A street kid, she survived on her wits alone and as she grew older, she hated having to fight tooth and nail for everything she got.  One day, when she tried to pick the pocket of a ranking military official, he caught her.  She couldn't believe how quick the guy was.  It was like he was aware of everything around him.  He was kind enough to let her go after he told her he was a pilot and that he flew Vipers.  Fascinated, she went to find out about what exactly he did and found herself dreaming of the stars. 

When she was old enough, Tiana joined the Colonial Fleet and fought to become an officer to enter the Aerial Academy.  She graduated with outstanding honors and was able to gain a place on the Battlestar Draconian where her CAG was the man who pointed her to the stars.  Rising rapidly in rank to 1st Lieutenant, she has now accepted a transfer to the Battlestar Erotica.

Kate

Lady Kitsune

Thanks.

One thing I like to do is make up characters.  o3o

Kate

she makes me want to have my character as a hermaphrodite :)

Lady Kitsune

Lol, a little Futanari.  Well, I'm glad I can inspire the naughty in you.  Must be doing something right.

Well, I don't try to tie my characters down to one person, unless the story calls for it.

*likes her characters to be an all around slut*  Hmmm, did I just think that out loud? >.>

Kate

jazz

Name: Jazz Linx

A mechanic, daughter and grand daughter of a mechanic.  She joined the military because it was a family tradition.  But she fell in love with the machines and even speaks to them  when no one is looking. To her each is different and has their own personality.  She could take a viper apart and put it back together with her eyes closed.  She has high standards in her bay crew, but even higher for herself.  She might bark orders a lot but she wants to give the pilots the best available machines and equipment.

On downtime she might drink, gambles and have sex too much but you need to blow off steam.  She is loyal to a fault if you’ve earned it.  But she’ll stand up for a buddy in a fight no matter who the foe is.

Jazz can seem cold sometimes when she’s working because it’s important to her.  She has to keep the staff in line.  But she has moments of gentleness that almost scare her.

She has had lovers of both genders as well as sex with multiple partners.  But who hasn’t with the way they bunk them sometimes , so many in the quarters? 

But in the end she feels she is a solder with a duty.

Lady Kitsune

Nice Jazz.

All the ladies have posted.  We are so motivated.

Not that I don't like the ladies but I still love men in uniform.....or out of uniform. o3o

jazz

So agree! Men in and out of uniform are wonderful...  :P

playfullchick76

Ok, I'm ok with being a viper jock. An original character. Ive been watching the seasons on dvd and Caprica seems to get the most views so I would be from there as well, or Virgon, my own star sign.

Let me think up some character details and I'll make up my full character and history.

CaptainErotica

LoL...God I wish I was on that ship when I was in the service. Hey if the other boys don't want to come out and play with you girls I can handle all of you by myself. ;)

Actually I think the hold up is that some of the men covet the CAG position. We might have to assign Naomi a higher position.

London

Ladies, I love the characters you've com up with. I'll have mine posted today. he's finished in my head, I just have to type him up.

Jack Stryker

Name: Jack Richard Stryker
Occupation: CO of Battlestar (will complete as soon as a name is chosen for the ship)
Height: 6'3"
Homeworld: Virgon

Born to a rather affluent family on Virgon, Jack was often told of the stories of the first Cylon War from his grandfather, who had been conscripted during the conflict.  Growing up, he was often rebellious, though he managed to keep grades up for his school.   His decision to join the Colonial fleet came as a shock to his parents, who did all they could to prevent him from leaving, until finally the young man found himself thrown out of his home, his father disowning him after a rather long and drawn out argument.

Jack excelled during basic training, focusing on pushing to the next objective as he rose in the ranks, becoming a young Viper pilot under the callsign 'Wolf', for his tenacity, and his quick organization of his squadron to push effective attacks against larger, if simulated, targets.  It was not long before Jack was assigned as a squadron leader on a Battlestar, and while he served during peacetime, his unit rose to become one of the best known in the fleet.

By the time the Cylons launched their attack on the Colonies, Jack had become the XO of one of the mighty Battlestars.  Though loathe to leave the familiar cockpit of a Viper, his career had pushed him out of the position of fighter jock, and into the higher echelons of command.  In the first stages of the ambush, the Commander of the vessel was fatally injured, leaving the relatively inexperienced Colonel Stryker in command.   Now the Commander himself, Jack has found himself to be more cautious than when he had led a simple squadron, though the shell of caution wears away the longer the conflict with the Cylons draws on.

playfullchick76

Name- Kaylee Devereau
Age- 23
Rank- Lieutenant
Rank- Viper Jock
Homeworld- Virgon

Appearance. (I have tried to put in pics and its never worked, so I would look a lot like Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars)

History- Kaylee was born into a family of Mechanics,and her father was the Master Chief of the Battlestar Valkyrie. He wanted her to follow in his footsteps, but once she saw a Viper, she knew she wanted to fly them. She found she had a knack for flying, and also for pushing the limits.She pushed herself harder, cutting edges, borderline reckless but not to the point where she could be reprimanded.

She dug the camraderie of a Battlestar, the gambling, drinking, pushing the limits, to be the best of the best. Due to her risktaking, she was given the call sign 'J C', an abbreviation that was universally understood. She had been assigned to her Battlestar for two years before the Cylon Attack and as far as she knew, was the only surviving member of her family. Quickly she found that she had a sixth sense and seemed to sense ambushes, but not all of them, the Cylon attack came as a surprise to even her.

A year after the attack on the colonies, she  realised that she herself was a Cylon, a human model one that was nearly indistinguishable from any other human, only the directives that would get her to commit acts of sabotage or harm to the ship and crew could be pushed aside by her. The many years spent among them, including the attacks on the colonies, and on her ship, had made her see herself as human, rather than Cylon.

London

Name: Zack “Archer” Draker
Height: 6'
Homeworld: Sagittaron

Born to a working class family, Archer is a handsome man with dark brown hair and icy blue eyes and toned build. Archer join the Colonial Fleet as soon as he was old enough. A natural born pilot, he quickly became the best of his class at the academy. With hard work, and lighten fast reflexes, he quickly became one of the best pilots of the fleet.

Although a new member of the Battlestar Erotica, his attitude toward his pilots made him someone they could talk to. It was not his intention to become a command officer but his skills in tactics and his knowledge of the viper made him the perfect squad leader. After being transferred to the Battlestar Erotica he was promoted to Captain and made CAG. Although friendly while off duty, he is a stickler while on. Giving each member of the crew the respect they deserve, he pushes his pilots to be the best.

(Like Playfullchick, I have never been able to add pictures either.)

CaptainErotica

I will try and have the game ready to go within the next day, two tops. In the meantime, do you have any suggestions for the name of the Battlestar?

Arander

How about Solaria? It's an actual Battlestar name from the series, but has no official recording of it's destruction. Just a blurb by Adama in the miniseries episode, thus it could have possibly survived.

I'm glad I found this request, and will soon be making up a character. From the sounds of things, we're going to need a ship's medical officer. I shall make sure the sickbay is properly stocked to handle all injuries.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's

CaptainErotica

Solaria is good. There is also the Prometheius which had a pretty good fan fiction series going.  I actually like Erotica as well.

Arander

Name: Dr. John "Smitty" Smithonson

Position: CMO (Chief Medical Officer)

Home World: Picon

Sexuality: Straight

History: Growing up near the Colonial Military's Headquarters on Picon, John knew from an early age that he wanted to be part of the military. His parents, always staunch supporters of the military, supported his dream and encouraged him to pursue a knowledge of medicine. Although reluctantly going along with his parent's wishes, John(as most youths did) had always dreamed of being a Viper pilot. Sadly however, a failed stint in the Flight Academy shattered those dreams forever. He had little sense of 3-dimensional movement, and was prone to occasional air sickness, even when traveling on normal commuter flights. Tempted to drop out of the Academy all together, he was instead given the opportunity to study medicine more fully, supplementing his knowledge from his earlier schooling. During his time at the Academy, he also studied a bit of psychology. While not having the training or experience to be a proper therapist, he was able to handle the occasional problem that crew members came to him with. He had a natural talent for medicine, and it wasn't long before he reached the rank of Chief Medical Officer aboard a Battlestar, one of the youngest to do so in Colonial history.

Personality: John "Smitty" Smithonson has an easy going attitude, and a laid-back persona. Not one to succumb to stress, he is often found with a smile on his face, no matter the situation around him. Being so non-competitive in his nature, he's often a start opposite to the mentalities of the various officers and crew around him aboard ship. An old regret of not being capable to pilot a Viper has always led him to give slightly preferential treatment to the many pilot's on the ship. The closeness of helping them gives him the feeling of almost being part of that close-knit group.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's

Jack Stryker

Solaria sounds cool.   Also, will she be a Mercury class like Pegasus, or whatever class the Valkyrie was?

playfullchick76

I like the idea of it being called Solaria, and it being Mercury Class, not that I dont like the Gallactica's class, but the Mercury class was sleeker and had more firepower at its disposal. Im thinking that pehaps Kaylee invites 'Smitty', to be a part of their off-duty activities when not flying.

Lady Kitsune

Why not call it Eros, the Greek god of Love and Sexual Passion.  I still like Erotica.  >.>

Or the Dionysus, Greek God of parties and orgies, 030

Or Anteros, Himeros, Pothos (sounds like the three musketeers) all gods of sexual desire and longing.

Hmmm, I must have too much on my mind....

ok, a nice one....The Cerberus, this was a new prototype, Mars class battleship.  Designed to deal optimum damage and go head to head with Cylon Basestars.  This ships sleek design and power, give it increased speed and quicker turning capabilities.  It is also able to jump in less time.  Named for the three powerful cannons at the aft of the ship, a fleet of the Cerberus would have easily helped to win the war, alas none were built in time.

How about that?

London

I have to admit i like the way Battlestar Erotica sounds. Although Eros sounds good too. As far as the ships class I'm really open to anything.

CaptainErotica

http://sites.google.com/site/battlestarprometheus/

http://battlestarprometheus.wikia.com/wiki/Battlestar_Prometheus_(Nova_Class)

I was thinking about basing the plot loosely around this. For the name I am leaning toward either Erotica or Eros.

Lady Kitsune

Do I have to watch that now?

Arhys

Too funny, the other day on fb I was reminded of playing Battlestar Galactica (the original) on the playground in 2nd grade.  We were actually quite naughty even!  So best of luck to you, it should be fun. :)

Lady Kitsune

Here's to me and my not paying attention.  I have to read it, lol.

Oi, maybe I should be ditsy cylon chick.

CaptainErotica

That would be hot! (ter)

jazz

Hmmm  I suppose we will need some to secretly be Cylons...  And of course some of them are trying to have offspring right?  Or at least be trying to manipulate the crew...   

SO sex has to be in the mix, Right?"

CaptainErotica

Sex-mix, the ultimate snack food.

I am fine if one or two of your want to be Cylons, but I'm sure i will have at least one NPC Cylon running around.

Kate

others mind if i change to a male character?

jazz

I don't have a problem.  Do you want more than one character?

playfullchick76

I dont mind secretly being  a Cylon, but would refuse to betray her crew.She could be like Athena, somehow wired wrong and resistant to doing what she's deep down being told to do, if that works.

If i was found out, I would only end up like the one in the Pegasus, my fear. I wouldnt want to hurt those around me, as I got to know them and see myself as more human than Cylon.

As to other models like me, there could be others, or I could be one of a kind.

Lady Kitsune

I don't mind Kate.  The more co-......

Hmm, My mind seems to be wandering through gutters.  Anywho.

I added something to my profile, so for you Viper Jocks, if you got something better...

We are the 69th Squadron and  we are the Hornets.   If that's okay with Rob.  o3o

Kate

Name: Adrian
Primary Skills : Ultra-high tech fields and electronics
Secondary Skills: Lucky
Sexuality : Hetro-sexual (?)

Adrian worked for a company making real holographic images but does have talents that span many aspects of fields and electronics which has made him very wealthy. Adrian was in an experimental cloaked shuttle making its way back to Caprica from Sagittaron when the surprise assault on Caprica erupted.  The shuttle was luckily enough to be at the right place at the right time and Battlestar Eros did allow him to dock before immediately compounding the strange shuttle he was in. Although the shuttle has been claimed as Battlestar Eros' asset almost the moment it landed in the great ship,  the sense of it was obvious and he holds no qualms that its keys were literally taken out of his pockets.

"Her fields seemed to worked fine, well from what I saw, but heh, I was never a good pilot anyway, keep it, not sure if she will hold up to anything useful though, she is only experimental. Don't go thinking I know how she works, I only made part of her, and probably not the parts your interested in. If you have to take her fine, her name is Lisa. you should keep her name as its bad luck to change it you know."

... was his flippant reply when its commission was demanded.

London

Kate i like the new character. I don't have a problem you playing a male.

Lady Kitsune I loved the squadron number and name.

And Playfullchick... i think it would be cool to have a Cylon as a PC. it bring several possibilities to mind....

playfullchick76

Yes it does. She would know what she is, and be determined to do as much good as possible, so that if she's unmasked, she wont be spaced and have people speak in her defence. That would only happen if another  Kaylee model was brought on board though, by accident, or on purpose.

Ive altered my pilots profile to show that Im a Cylon, but on the side of the colonials.

AlexStone

Any room for more? *Curious grin?

jazz

I say the more the merrier!

AlexStone

(So, I'm still fiddlign about with pictures, so I'll add one in when I can.)

Name: Anthony "Tex" Wilson
Job: Viper Pilot
Skills: Flying small craft, singing songs with only a little skill, ducking paperwork.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 165
General Apperance: Short and broadly built, but in good shape- more of a weightlifter than a runner.  Slightly balding despite his age, keeps his brown hair a little longer to compensate.
Home World: Aerilon

Background:  There's some obscure set of regulations, somewhere, that requires every airwing to have some guy frim Aerlion, and they have to call him or her Tex.  Tex Wilson is Eros' effort to fill that requirement.  Tex figured out while back- he's no fool- that everyone expected him to be some sort of backwards yokel farmhand who likes to get into a scrap, knows how to distill moonshine from... whatever, and play the gee-tar badly.  They were only partly right, but since people expect it of him, he plays up the stereotypes- after all, he was a farmhand who joined the fleet to see the galaxy, right?  So, his inflated personality is really just him playing a role- not a lot of people really seemed to have cared about him himself.

CaptainErotica

Just wanted to check in so you know this is still going down. I'm just trying to decide how I want to set up the game threads and stuff. Obviously i'm fine with sex scenes, but I will be trying to keep the plot moving forward at a steady pace too.

playfullchick76

I agree, it has to be flowing smoothly and progressing, but not so fast that we struggle to keep up, I can only reply here on evenings, some mornings if i get up early enough, and weekends.

My character would know that her 'history' was false,but would hold onto her memories like a lifeline, like a rope dangling from a rescue ship.

CaptainErotica

Oh, I wouldn't out pace the players. I just don't want the plot to be on hold for two weeks while we are all busy trying to repopulate the human race....as fun as that would be. Right now I'm thinking of 2-3 per week as far as moving the story forward with any number of posts in between, but everything is still negotiable.

playfullchick76

Thats certainly no problem for me.

London

No pun intended, But welcome aboard Alex.

AlexStone

Well, thanks. *S*  Puns can be forgiven from time to time.

CaptainErotica

Where do you all think we should place this? Right now i'm thinking Small Human:Bondage. I don't see much room for Non Con scenes, but I can see where it might especially if we end up with any captured Cylons or vice versa. I could also see a bit of torture to any prisoners. What do you all think?

Lady Kitsune

You really want me to answer that.  You know me, I try to stay in NC and EX.  But!  For you and this ship I can go into Bondage. 
Hmm, that did not sound right....but you can tie me up anyways.   ;)

CaptainErotica

*Laughs and hides the roll of bondage tape with Lady K's name on it.*

jazz

I think because we might have some as prisoners we might need to place it in NC.  You know sexy cylon, lonely guard...

AlexStone

Quote from: jazz on March 20, 2010, 11:48:13 AM
I think because we might have some as prisoners we might need to place it in NC.  You know sexy cylon, lonely guard...

Hey, it gets lonely out there in space...

jazz

playfullchick76

haha, very true. When I am eventually unmasked, you'll need to restrain and question me, so the small human bondage thread could be  best. As for torture, I dont mind some, but nothing thats too extreme.

London

Oh the ideas that come to mind... (Wicked grin)

CaptainErotica

I'll probably place it in NC just in case.

I'm working the opening post. I'll post the link here whenever it is ready.

Kate

can you just link the profile thread in the first post of IC, ideally have the profile thread first (makes matters easier)

CaptainErotica

I will set up a game overview thread -I think that is what you are talking about- with the various links for Characters, OOC, and whatever other threads we need.

playfullchick76

That, or make it up and tell us which forum its in, exactly, and what its called. Its what i do.

CaptainErotica

I haven't forgotten you guys/gals. I've just been suffering from a bad coital headache, so it might be another day or two, before I get this going. Sorry for the wait.

Lady Kitsune

Coital?  That's bad.  :o

CaptainErotica

Not usually, but if it persists i'm going to have to go get it checked, in case it is an Anurism.

Marvin

I might be into this, just need to make me a character if there's still an opening left. Be back with a character asap if so. (Posted it, just in case..)

Name: Marvin “Marv” Viari
Call Sign: Ink – ('Due to his many Tauron tattoos')
Homeworld: Tauron
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair/Eyes: Black / Light-hazel

Appearrance: Marv keeps his black hair in a short military cut, and shaves his face every day as part of his daily routine. His eyes appear to shift in color from a light brown to a bright golden-green. He is athletically trim and conditions himself every day to stay on the edge of his physical abilities, and he can be seen running down the corridors in the early mornings. There can be no mistakes made about his cultural belongings, mainly due to his many Tauron tattoos.  (will arrange a picture later)

Personality: Marvin is considered loyal and disciplined by his superiors when on duty, but he has spent many days in the brig due to incidents with civilians and off-duty officers who challenged his honours, wich is the main reason to his current rank. He's proud to be a Tauron and follows the Tauron beliefs and traditions by the book, challenge his  honor and you will most certainly make an enemy.

Background:
Marvin was born in the city of Hypatia, capitol city of Tauron, to Kate and Ando Viari. Ando was a prominent member of the Viari crime-family's inner circle, and Marv spent most of his youth trying to prove his loyalty to the family, and made himself quite a reputation in the neighborhood. Near his nineteenth birthday, a full scaled war between the Viari family and the rivaling Otani family erupted, and as a result, the leader of the Viari were killed and almost all members the Viari were either assassinated or incarcerated during the following year. Marv himself, were convinced by his dying sister to leave this blood-stained spiral of vengeance, and so, at the age of 22, he left Tauron for the Colonial Fleet's training program.

Five years later, Marvin woke to the news of a Cylon attack.

The story so far -> Legacy of Castille
The Crew so far
The OOC
The Combat chart
Intrested in joining? -> A Post Apocalyptic Space Adventure (Spots will open for all kinds of characters as the story develops)

Lady Kitsune

Nice profile.  I'm sure it will be fine.

CaptainErotica

It is indeed. If things go well this will get going tomorrow.

CaptainErotica

I finally got this up and running. I know this a way to link all of the threads together, but I must not have done it correctly, but these are the current threads.

Main
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64299.0

OOC
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64300.0

Characters
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64301.0

I will add quarters, and threads for certain areas of the ship if/as we need them. I'm also debating whether or not to make a separate thread for the sex scenes, so as not to bog down the game, but we'll see how it goes.

Feel free to post in the main thread and interact with one another. Most of all have fun.

Don't forget to post your character sheet to the Character's thread.