To Hell and Back (Fantasy, Closed)

Started by ZanaLyrander, January 04, 2013, 09:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Tydorei on January 08, 2013, 02:55:36 PM
Posting interest.

I am curious, can we have more than one character?

As was stated, yes, it is perfectly acceptable to have more than one character, just try to keep the teams balanced, and make them one at a time so I can get a sense fir your RPing style and commitment level before I approve another character.
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

ZanaLyrander

*sigh* Two posts in a row for Krathen, I spend a while thinking of just what I want him to say, and for the most part nothing he actually says gets any response, or at least no response that I can actually observe...
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

Jezabelle

Quote from: ZanaLyrander on January 09, 2013, 04:34:18 PM
*sigh* Two posts in a row for Krathen, I spend a while thinking of just what I want him to say, and for the most part nothing he actually says gets any response, or at least no response that I can actually observe...

Y'flew away, we coulda kept at it; however, I was in no position nor state of mind to try to detain you. My character's essentially fainted.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Jezabelle on January 09, 2013, 05:01:12 PM
Y'flew away, we coulda kept at it; however, I was in no position nor state of mind to try to detain you. My character's essentially fainted.
I was more reacting to the fact that in both posts, very little of Krathen's actual words seemed to have much of an impact, or at least none that I could observe. It's fine though, I'm just whining.
My RP Ideas

Jezabelle

Quote from: ZanaLyrander on January 09, 2013, 05:10:07 PM
I was more reacting to the fact that in both posts, very little of Krathen's actual words seemed to have much of an impact, or at least none that I could observe. It's fine though, I'm just whining.

I was in the process of fainting? Sorry// I don't mean to underplay the whole thing, but I'd made all the melodrama out of tearing apart the ridge and falling over. The physical situation was never conducive to a protracted conversation or vivid response. I shall amend in the future.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Jezabelle on January 09, 2013, 05:14:48 PM
I was in the process of fainting? Sorry// I don't mean to underplay the whole thing, but I'd made all the melodrama out of tearing apart the ridge and falling over. The physical situation was never conducive to a protracted conversation or vivid response. I shall amend in the future.
No, it's fine, that was what I figured was going on, hence why I had Krathen leave. I could tell that now was clearly not the best time for conversation, and figured I'd try again later.
My RP Ideas

PrincelyPup

Eh don't feel bad no one reacts to mine either lol... Though I kinda get the feeling I shouldn't be in the rp yet.... And my characters.... Everything just is like a sexy commercial interrupting the show. I'll kinda back off for a while I guess.

MzHyde

PrincelyPup

Yeah I just mean in general I feel that way. Mostly cus I just haven't been trained to dofighting rps. Though if you get stabbed if its okay I could heal it....though be warned it might be sightly sensual. With my characters powers since they form from lust and chaos she kinda has to not just pass some lust into you but open the door for it by building up some lust in you first.

Vladimir valentine

I'm interested in joining if that's ok, what would you like to have me as??? (Good or bad and male or female wise.)

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Vladimir valentine on January 09, 2013, 08:36:43 PM
I'm interested in joining if that's ok, what would you like to have me as??? (Good or bad and male or female wise.)

Well, right now, we have a pretty even mix good guys versus bad guys, and I don't like dictating genders, especially when we have so many bisexual characters, so no big deal there either, take your pic.
My RP Ideas

Vladimir valentine

Name:  Anastasia crysolace
Player: Vladamire Valentine
Race: fairy
Role:felguard
Age: unknown (never cared to document of track) physically looks 18-19
Skills: Anastasia is a master of ranged weapons, from throwing knives to longbows to spears and whips. She is also a great speaker, she is naturally charismatic and seductive.
Powers: Nature magic mastery:  she has mastery over nature magic, this includes spontaneous growth and creation of plant matter, and manipulation over plants.
Necromancy: can raise undead, and command undead.

Appearance: Anastasia has pale white skin, purple irises, and the dark markings around her eyes like the image above. Her hair is a much. Darker purple than the image above, and she doesn't have the weird eyebrows that elves have in wow. The image next to her is her cloths, minus the wings and shoulder pads. The clothes are black and red.
Bio: Anastasia is an ancient fae elder. She first learned how to master her nature magic, but has always been fairly easy to persuade. She was corrupted and taught necromancy, a magic frowned upon and forbidden by her people. She was exiled by her tribe of fae centuries ago and has lived alone in a forest made purely of thrones. Black roses and thorny plants thrive in her mysterious forest. But she has recently grown curious, she has lived alone since her exile and now is interested in traveling and seeing the world she has been missing. She is a heterosexual fairy, and is aligned with the demons.

ZanaLyrander

Looks good Vlad, now just post it on the Profile page then head to the main thread and join in! ^_^ (the links to the profile page and the main thread are on the first page of this thread)
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Okay, looks like the combat portion of Chapter 1 is wrapping up, now is the time for character interactions, so start getting friendly with each other. ^_^
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Hmm... could still use more people, potentially on the mortal side, since they are falling behind a tiny bit. I'm sad at how many people have expressed interest and then vanished, never to be heard from again. Oh well, nothing to do for it.
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Oh, by the way, would anyone be interested in voting on where the next chapter takes place? I've given a brief description of the major parts of Terra, so if you'd like to see one in particular, feel free to chime in, this plot is very flexible and organic, so we can take it pretty much anywhere.
My RP Ideas

MzHyde

meilimiao

I'm curious, is the position for the demoness consort still open or are there already other demonesses vying for that position? 
I am a fire; you're gasoline.  Come pour yourself all over me.
Open for play, if you like what you see.

Vladimir valentine

If I was to vote on a place for the next location, I'd go with the principalities or woodland

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: meilimiao on January 15, 2013, 09:56:37 PM
I'm curious, is the position for the demoness consort still open or are there already other demonesses vying for that position?
No, the position is still open. The only thing to keep in mind is that it has already been established that Daemon0110's character Lucy is the daughter of the demon lord and his consort. If you would be okay with that, then, you are welcome to make a profile for the consort.
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Sorry for the delay guys, just waiting to give Daemon a chance to post before I reply with Krathen again.
My RP Ideas

PrincelyPup

Oh.....I was waiting on you.... Lol. Plus I've been with rehearsals for my opera. Sorry everyone I'll do it asap but i'm in rehearsal tonight.

Jezabelle

Sorry for the delay; I didn't want to time skip or go anywhere way too fast so I figured I'd wait a while. There was really nobody I could think of feasibly reaching unfortunately.

As for the next place; perhaps the southern reaches of the Elven forest? Perhaps t could be a swampland, a big that holds ancient and terrible things that could swallow Terran and Demon alike if they're unwary- or disrespectful. Rather than a singular city to fight over there could be some settlements and perhaps an important ancient ruin that has something relating to portal magic Krathen is interested in for logistical purposes? We'd start off neither side knowing where the ruin was so there'd be a fair bit of clashing and talking and melodrama before we rushed in for the chapter's climax-- really get to know who we're fighting and why.

As a side note; have you considered recruiting an environment mod? People who sort of play as groups of people or certain forces as-needed in the context of where we are, impartial to either side and just there to spice up what's going on.

ZanaLyrander

Here I am wondering why my characters are so popular, and then I realize that I'm playing the only two guys in the RP.

As for your suggestion Jezabelle, that sounds interesting, especially the idea that the next chapter focus on a broader area with multiple settlements, so it'll last a bit longer and there will be more options. As for an environment mod, usually I take care of stuff like that, since I have characters on both sides of the RP and honestly have no preference for which side wins.
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

I posted a new profile if anyone is interested, she probably won't show up for a little bit, unless I see a good opportunity for her to join in. Also, for those of you who have been thinking about second characters, feel free to start running those ideas by me, we could use a few more characters in the mix, preferably on the mortal side, they are starting to get outnumbered.
My RP Ideas