Finish this joke...

Started by Apple of Eris, October 15, 2007, 06:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apple of Eris

Okay, so because people keep mentioning the word 'Ruckus' I keep thinking of the movie "Breakfast Club." For Fans of the movie, you might remember that Bender, crawling through the ceiling starts telling a joke which he never finishes. The Joke never hada real ending as it was ad-libbed at the time (and he falls through the ceiling before he gets to the punch line). So anyway, here's the Joke, can anyone come up with a good ending?

A naked blond walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says: "I suppose you won't be needing a drink." The naked lady says..."

Good Hunting :)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Elvi

"No, but the poodle will after I've finished with it...."
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Kalen

......  THAT was AWESOME.   ;D

Can anyone top that?

Bliss

I don't think so! *dead of laughing*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Everything that comes to mind makes poodle = puddle, and just does NOT work..

How about "No... but you will after the poodle's finished with you..."

BigBuckBob

"If I don't need a drink for this, I don't need a drink for anything."
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.