Teen Titans Idea (Tenatively Closed)

Started by RainbowRian, September 02, 2012, 08:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowRian

Crowe

Sent! ;D I modified my original idea. Send me a PM with any changes necessary.

RainbowRian

MaiMizzu

So I think I'm dumb.

I was directed here after voicing interest in a superhero RP. I found your ooc.. but for the life of me I can't find the IC. I'm new to the site, I'm still getting lost.
I saw Terra was still open, I could be interested in her, definately. Is Wondergirl taken? I wasn't sure, since it said tenative.

thanks!!
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

CurvyKitten

All the links to all our current threads can be found in the first post of the OOC thread. Click me

Click on the highlighted links and they will take you to our IC thread.

Wondergirl is still on hold do to the person interested having some health issues. I'll let you know if it comes open again. As for Terra that is just fine, even have some fun plot on how to work you back in after the whole Slade thing if you choose her.

MaiMizzu

I gotta say.. after seeing examples of the RP posts, I think I'm very interested. Terra has been a fave of mine for a while. I love her powers, and she is just a great character. I've never RP'ed her extensively (though I have rp'ed as Robin and Starfire (different rp's, not at the same time. be weird to date myself)), but I think I can do it.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

RainbowRian

Work up a sheet and we will be more than happy to go through it :D

MaiMizzu

Workin on it now, actually. And.. getting sidetracked while lookin for pics and watchin videos..

TheRaven

Would I be stepping on anyone's toes if I tossed in my hat for consideration?
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

Vaulera

On the contrary, you would be the third, unless my counting is incredibly bad. We are open to all sorts of characters, including beast boy, cyborg, kid flash and OCs.

RainbowRian

Quote from: TheRaven on September 30, 2012, 09:45:38 PM
Would I be stepping on anyone's toes if I tossed in my hat for consideration?
You are more than welcome to be considered :)