Recruiting Twisted Wonderland (Excotic, NC, and more)

Started by WindVoyager, October 10, 2013, 08:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Quote from: WindVoyager on October 14, 2013, 08:39:56 PM
We need to get a list of who is playing what. I'm bringing in my version of the Cat.

The tweedle d twins and the caterpillar.

BlueEyedBard

Should we have a character sheet for these? Or should we just make it up ourselves?
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

MagicalMayham

Rebellion against a tyrant is obedience to God. ~Benjamin Franklin
In this world its not faith that saves us but Defiance. ~Benjamin Franklin
Sex.  In America an obsession.  In other parts of the world a fact.  ~Marlene Dietrich
To hear many religious people talk, one would think God created the torso, head, legs and arms, but the devil slapped on the genitals.  ~Don Schrader
No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Faustus

Quote from: Ember Star on October 16, 2013, 10:39:00 AM
I'll bring in my Door Mouse  Either way, can we keep the same connection we had in the other group?
Totally! I'd love to keep their connection. :-)

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Cerevan

Alas, I'm backing out. I don't think I could do this RP justice and keep up with my current RP comfortably. Hope things go well for you all nonetheless!

WindVoyager

QuoteShould we have a character sheet for these? Or should we just make it up ourselves?

There's one in the start of the thread or you can use your own