Photographs and plotlines.

Started by Photo, February 15, 2011, 11:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Photo

I'm Photo, I've been around now. I have some old ideas and some new ones. I want them all desperately :)

hmm.... I ended up only having one idea, but i really like it, and i will continue to update this thread as more come to me.

The Witch and the Mage: (F character needed, player's sex irrelevant)

A young woman (your character) and a young man (my character) are studying at some university. They can be anymore between the ages of 19-27. Either the same major or different majors, they have similar interests and consider each other as acquaintances. Sexually tension is apparent, but neither of them are in the position to make a serious move towards a serious relationship. While doing field research for their classes they stumble upon a very dark secret: The blatant existance of magic in an otherwise logical and scientific world. The discovery sends their lives into an obscure and twisted place. Reality begins to fold and morph with the knowledge of magic, alone. In any sense, their shared experience launches them into a passionate love affair. One of them dives into the world of magic and the other is awed by it. The possibilities are endless.

The biggest draw to this story for me is thus: the witch and the mage discover how to alter their gender. Making two characters able to perform the following (M x F - F x F - M x M - F x M) the last one is a reverse, not a repeat.

I expect this to be a lengthy rp with large posts and a lot of story. Not to mention upwards to seven completely different sex scenes
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

zoarster

Love this idea! Let me know if it's still open, I'd love to talk more about it with you.