Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dys Astyr

Damn, I knew I shouldn't have built shaped like a skull, but who could resist?

I would not have guessed you to be one for switching sides Mr. Boat, though it is a most intriguing turn of events.
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Zaphod

Plucks the win right out of her hands and wanders off to catch the next spaceship to Saturn.

Sorry hun, that's my ticket. You should find another one. ;)

Dys Astyr

Is waiting on Saturn where she happens to have a timeshare

Didn't you ever learn not to snatch things out of people's hands? Give me that.

>Syk has acquired the Win<

Boatman

"Boat to control... The plant's destroyed. Earth saved. But I am afraid the good, or should I say evil, doctor has escaped. Took one of the rockets. You should have her on plot."
History, where creative writing was born.

Dys Astyr

You would betray me so soon? :O I was going to take you to the Villainous Sub-Orbital Club and everything. 

Boatman

"Hold on, you shouldn't have been able to hear that conversation"  :-[

"Correction, you've got me wrong... my dear Dr. As a loyal employee of yours, I was just covering your getaway. I attached the transponder to a decoy."

Dys Astyr

You signed a telepathic monitoring agreement as part of your employment contract.  :P

Was this your plan all along, to worm your way into fond feelings then stomp on my icy black heart? :O

(Oh so dramatic! Telenovela status.)

Boatman

"Now they've all b******d off, how about we start with the worming into fond feelings bit and see where that takes us. I know a little place... romantic lighting, black décor, fresh shark fin soup...  "

Dys Astyr

Mr. Boat, don't make me go through all the bother of having you strapped to a solid gold slab to keep you away from my sharks.  >:(

Boatman

"No need. A little trick I learned in the outback (goodness knows why they knew it there).. I f you whistle like this, it completely paralyses a shark's nervous system. Good for making learn tricks too."

Dys Astyr

I am slowly beginning to suspect that you actually want me to smack those waggly eyebrows right off your face and tie you up.

Boatman

"I know. A competition. I tie you up first and see how long it takes you to escape. And then you get a turn."  O:)

Dys Astyr

Keep dreaming Mr. Boat.  ;) Everyone knows its polite for the guest to go first.

Boatman

"I'll sleep on it. Are there suitable bedroom facilities?"

Dys Astyr

Erm... >_>

Define "suitable"...

Boatman

Dr G is woken by the barrel of a gun tickling just above her evil left ear. Without moving her head she flicks her eyes over to see a man dressed as a girl. Her first thought was that the makeup left a lot to be desired. She nearly wretches, but then sees who is lurking under the appalling disguise.

“Yes, it’s me, James… I discovered your hive of fluffy girly girls, with their bunkers of shoes and designer handbags…
I had make to make love to fifteen of them, suffering their mind numbing chitchat, before I discovering your evil plan. You’d programmed them to become ‘personal assistants’ to men in positions of power throughout the world distracting them from your tricks. Very clever G, even if a rerun of a previous film plot.
G, I’ve given your offer of employment serious thought (you’ll notice I didn’t put my correct post code on the contract, invalidating it). I do think it is time for me to hang up my gun. I have it in mind to spend time arm wrestling Amazons and getting pissed.
Clearing up evil seems to lead to more and it might be better having a woman running the world after all. So promise me, you will be good to ordinary people and I won’t kill you.”

Dys Astyr

I am disappointed Mr. Boat... Not only in your sense of style, but in thinking that putting a gun to my head is going to help persuade me to your way of thinking.

I expected so much more.

Boatman

Quote from: syk on August 03, 2014, 01:37:27 AM
I am disappointed Mr. Boat... Not only in your sense of style, but in thinking that putting a gun to my head is going to help persuade me to your way of thinking.

I expected so much more.

"Frankly Dr Girlfriend, you are a registered bad guy and I don't care what you think. That was lesson one in spy school and also the reason why 95% dropped out in the first term. Just give me your word and you can live. Of course if you ever renege, I'll come after you. Deal?"

Dys Astyr

This is clearly against Guild regulations Mr. Boat. How do you expect me to properly be your archenemy when you pull stunts like this?
Knocks away the gun, which was only a toy anyway

I don't make deals Mr. Boat. I take what I want.

Boatman

"Do you expect me to talk, Dr G?"  (my throat is a bit sore after all those fluffy bits of stuff)

Dys Astyr

No Mr. Boat, I expect you to die! Laughs in a suitably nefarious manner Ahem, eh, what was I saying? >_>

Oh yes, goodbye Mr. Boat! Pulls a rope that opens a trap door plummet the treacherous spy into a bottomless abyss

Boatman

Half way down (how far is that?), one of Boat's suspenders snags on a branch that the maintenance crew missed. He climbs into the nearby service shaft and makes his getaway. In his handbag, he has the win.

Dys Astyr

Slips the real win into her pocket, having gotten rid of the pesky agent

Looks like I'm away to the Sub-Orbital by myself.

Boatman

"Well Boat. You succeeded in bringing the Service into disrepute again, especially with the Americans. We've had the Win analysed and it's not the real one. Yes, the story about alien microbes was a cover. The Win was what we needed for reasons I cannot disclose. Now, we sort of know where Dr Girlfriend has gone and Branson's lent us a prototype space plane so you can follow. Here's the manual, and plot."
Throws tablet onto desk. 
"There's a helo waiting on the roof to take you to the secret airbase. Don't screw up this time... And, Boat, do take off the dress."
"I didn't know you cared, Sir."
"Get out Boat!"

Dys Astyr

(Oh my various and sometimes fictional gods, your way too good at being Bond.  ;D Laughing so hard and wanting to rewatch the films.)

Is leisurely riding her Ulrtavillainous Flying Object, win still safely in pocket