WHO HERE LIKES VAMPIRES?

Started by Columbine, September 08, 2010, 02:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Columbine

I do!

If you though I was gonna call you out or something; sorry to disappoint. But I like 'em a bunch. I like the other weirdos, too. Werewolves, sidhe, gravelings, the whole nine.

Bu right now I'm about vampires. I was thinking something along the lines of the True Blood Universe? Same rules, same time period (as in nowish) but not canon characters.

I personally am less about vampires than I am about playing humans against them, but we can work it out!

Who's with me?!
Take a bite of my bad girl meat
Show me your teeth
Lady GaGa, "Teeth"
Os and Os::Games Wanted

NotCarrot

*does some quick wiki-ing on the Sookie Stackhouse rules for vampires*

I've got a vampire character that could be adapted to those rules pretty easily. What've you got in mind for plot?

Columbine

Plot?! I know not this plot you speak of XD What's your character like? Sometimes that helps something get brewing in my brain.
Show me your teeth
Lady GaGa, "Teeth"

NotCarrot

I haven't played him at all much yet, but I have a basic idea of his personality and backstory.

Ludo is sort of a jerk, to put it bluntly. He's seen humanity at its absolute worst, and it's turned him into something of a recluse -- he has one or two close friends, but they're supernaturals, like himself. He only interacts with humans when he has to, usually in the course of performing whatever job he's currently taken to support himself. Despite being so apathetic, he generally doesn't like it when other supernaturals start preying on humans that can't fight back, if for no other reason than it might get humanity in general pissed at ALL vampires. He's an ex-soldier, so some of that thinking and training still carries over into his undead life, but it's been waning over the decades.

Columbine

I LIKE. I have a combat-minded punk chick in the works that I think he'd get along quite well with.
Show me your teeth
Lady GaGa, "Teeth"

NotCarrot

Did you have a particular scenario or setup in mind?

Spice

I love True Blood and watched every Season One and Two Episode, but not Season Three as I no longer could afford HBO. I'm great with plot ideas and love playing different characters. So definitely count me in as someone interested.

Spice

TheHangedOne

You had me at "True Blood". Count me as interested.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

babygirl67

Ah...maybe someday.

but True Blood...Blood Ties.....all of them peak my interest.

Bloodlust and the sexual ties to it is erotic to the extreme

Got a thing for lycanthropes too...any flavor

RubySlippers

I have an idea a vampire rights organization sort of a legal aid society lawyer suing for things like Social Security benefits for vampires over the chronological age to get them (come on even a vampire that looks eighteen should get them at age 68 they paid into the system), veteran benefits for ones with miltary service as a normal human and well abusing the system to get vampires their due.

Backed by a PAC a political arm to abuse the system everyway they can. :D

She will be nice looking, old enough and wealthy enough to be a force for her people.

TheHangedOne

I rather enjoy playing tasty blood bags. Perhaps a free range one being 'hunted' for the succulent, red liquid that flows through his veins, or someone already in 'service' to a vampire. Preferably a lady.  :-) Maybe you, Ruby?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

ME! True Blood! I could play a newly turned, one that's going a bit batty, or maybe someone like Pam..Erics hot but pissy assistant?