Teen Titans Idea (Tenatively Closed)

Started by RainbowRian, September 02, 2012, 08:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowRian

So, I have this idea for a Teen Titans based RP. Anyone interested please PM me.

Canon Characters Include:
-Robin
-Cyborg
-Starfire
-Beast Boy
-Terra

I am also game for non-canon created characters, but before I go into too much detail I just would like to know if anyone is interested.  Also since I am/will be new at GM-ing I am open for there to be up to two GMs, and am willing to learn.

RainbowRian

CurvyKitten Has been appointed a CO-GM. Also If you all are interested you may post here or message both of us please.
Another point, If you'd like to play a canon character but would rather play the other gender that is acceptable :)

If you choose to have a scantily clad character, and do not change out of uniform before going into public doing daily activities then people on the street will notice. I hope that the thread gets more people. We are hoping for 6-10.
We are working to make this game AWESOMEE! :D

Vaulera

I would be really interested in this, but my favourite character is Raven. Is she available, or did you just not include her, or was that on purpose?

RainbowRian

I left her out because I have been in the raven character for a bit and my muse chose her. Also keep in mind that you can also create a character which is what are hoping for :D

Latooni Subota

Huh. Teen Titans eh? Color me interested, with one of a number of OC superheroines I have written up. Just need to decide which one I want to use. XD

Any sort of limitations you want?
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Vaulera

I suppose i'm interested, but if you want OCs, then why would your muse choose Raven? Is it a combination of CCs and OCs? Either way, I'll suck up my bitterness and perhaps make a character when the template is up.

RainbowRian

We are currently discussing it, and the limitations will be based on character level, etc. We will be working with examples and things very soon and after theres enough interest we will go more in depth with things. :)

Also a mixture of CCs and OCs is what we are doing, it would be awesome to have new titans. Templates and things will be posted after enough interest is shown but if you want to go ahead and start creating, then PM me and I will see what I can do about making a template for you tommorrow.

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

CurvyKitten

First of let me thank all of you with interest in the thread. Second we are starting to pull info together and work things out. So bare with us as we work out kinks. NOW on to the good stuff!

TEEN TITANS

The world seems to have grown quiet, the titans have rebuilt. And other towers have been established, and they all work closely with one another. It seems that things have fallen into place for our young hero's. But as they say all good things must come to an end.

Her is where we are, the world around them still needs their help. Still needs hero's and you all have answered that call.

I will be posting a more established history once I gather info and talk a few more things over with my fellow GM.

As of now we can assume that we have been working as normal. The hero's are still doing what they do best. And criminals and villains are as well. And even with other towers up and running we will be starting the tread with the Main original tower in  Jump City, California. It is easily said that certain titans are visiting, till we get more threads to get more towers up. As well as work them into the story.

Here is a site that is proving rather helpful for me.  CLICK ME!
Please send your sheets to both GM's RaindowRian and Curvykitten
Characters that are up for play, Original characters will be consider with a good build:

* Robin- LunarSage
* Starfire-curvykitten
* Cyborg
* Raven- RainbowRian
* Beast Boy
* Terra
* Bumblebee
* Speedy
* Aqualad
* Más y Menos
* Red Star
* Argent-    AribethAmkiir
* Kole
* Gnarrk
* Wonder Girl-Ebony Queen tentatively
* Jinx - Vaulera tentatively
* Kid Flash- Urbanzorro interested
* Lightning
* Thunder
* Tramm
* Ravager

[b]Player Name:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Nickname:[/b]

[b]Sex:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Hair:[/b]

[b]Eyes:[/b]

[b]Unusual Features:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b] These can be your character's on and off's if you'd like to list your separately. So we have a good establishment of what peoples limits are ICly and OOCLY.

[b]Offs:[/b]

[b]Place of Birth:[/b]

[b]Family if you have any:[/b]

[b]Affiliations:[/b] Are you a teen titan? Are you a tentative member, are you a new hero just getting establish, are you a solo act?

[b]Hobbies:[/b]

[b]Powers or abilities:[/b]

[b]Limitations:[/b]

[b]Special skills:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] 

[b]History:[/b]

EbonyQueen

I'll poke in with a tentative interest in Wonder Girl, myself. As if I am not poking my nose into enough Superhero RPs!

Urbanzorro

If he's not taken I'd be interested in Kid Flash :D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Vaulera

I actually like Jinx a bunch, but isn't she an antagonist, and not a member of the teen titans? If I could play her I would, I thought it was just the titans. Jinx is my favourite.

CurvyKitten

You may play Jinx as she was at one point a honorary titan. Keep in mind when you play a cannon character they come with established stories and history. Granted I'm encouraging you to make it your own and take it where ever you wish within the thread. Just realize that that if you play a character with a certain history there may be things that come with that. Hopefully I am making sense :P

LunarSage

But characters don't necessarily have to have the same love interests they had in the comics?

Also, is this based more off the comics or the show?  I've seen the show but have read none of the comics.

CurvyKitten

No they don't have to have the same love interests, I was speaking more on the history of possibly being on the bad guys team and so forth. Means you may still be not as trusted as say someone that has been established Titan.

Beyond that I again encourage you to make the story your own. Who knows maybe Raven will end up with beast boy or that cutey agualad :P

I am going to go with more the show, as I haven't read the comics either. hehe

LunarSage

I'm assuming Robin would be 16 or 17 then?

CurvyKitten

Yes the age range we are going to stay in is 16 to possible 19 or so. As after that you get scooted to another team. I have to do some research on when they leave the titans.  But the original titans are probably around 16-17. But I recall a few older ones again still pulling together info.

And if you want to we are open to changing the sex of a character. Same history just different bits. hehe Originals are also welcome with a good build.

Vaulera

I am absolutely fine with taking jinx as an honorary titan, history and all. I assume by that you meant the reasons she would have to be disliked or liked by the rest of the titans?

CurvyKitten

Nods~ Yup, you got it.

Once we have things going I will put up a relationship thread as well. And I fully encourage you all to talk and figure out how you are with one another in this verse.

LunarSage

MzHyde

Now I can't stop thinking about those erotic flash videos of the Titans. Great. O.O

CurvyKitten

I know my dirty mind already went  there once....or twice. :P

Vaulera

I think anyone reading this thread has already seen them, a few times. I know I watched the Jinx one quite a few times. Reserving Jinx (I think?) was a definite score. There aren't many teen titans that I could stand to roleplay as.

LunarSage

Quote from: MzHyde on September 03, 2012, 05:22:54 PM
Now I can't stop thinking about those erotic flash videos of the Titans. Great. O.O

Is that the one where Cyborg has robotic tentacle erm... equipment?