Daddy's New Wife. (MxM Gay Idea, Incest Involved.)

Started by CaptainOrange, January 03, 2017, 04:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

Hey there, so I would first like to point out that all characters involved in this idea must be at least 18 years of age. With that being established, I'll introduce the idea.

I'm a man in my late forties who divorced from his wife a little over a year ago. I discovered her cheating on me with a much younger, richer man who she eloped with after she took half of all my things during the divorce proceedings. As a result, I had to move out of our house and into an apartment which I share with my 19 year old effeminate son. He's very interesting, rather than developing body and facial hair and having his voice lowered during puberty, he maintained a lithe, hairless figure, and managed to round out in the hips, giving him a nice, plump backside. He also maintained a higher voice than most men. Honestly, if he dressed up as a woman and went outside, it would be very hard to know he was a male. He basically took over the role of housewife in his mother's absence, cooking and cleaning while his father was working and he wasn't taking classes at the local community college. I'm very grateful to him for doing this, however.....my thoughts about him have turned increasingly lewd. I catch myself staring at his supple backside in the tight shorts he loves to go around the house in. When you have that coupled with the fact that I haven't had sex since my wife left me.....well, you can see where this is going. However, I may have a way in (no pun intended) as he's open to the idea of dressing in women's clothing, having done it a couple times himself voluntarily, mainly for costume parties and the like. If I buy him a couple cute outfits, perhaps he'll try them on and we can go from there.....

I would like to point out first and foremost that I'm not really into playing real life humans. It just ruins the fun for me as role plays are supposed to be about living out fantasies you normally couldn't do in real life. With that being said, anime characters are accepted, however I absolutely adore furry/anthro characters. If you're still willing to potentially play this scenario out with me please send me a message.