The sky is red
Dreams do fall
And in the darkness nightmares crawl
Fang and feather
blood and stone
In this chaos its hard to know
The battle wages for our soul

The story from a human prospective

The earth was  destroyed, not by some plague or global warming. Nothing that us humans have brought upon our self.  No. Everyone had it wrong. The world was destroyed by a war, a battle that we had no part of except to be bloody casualties. First the demons came spreading there destruction and chaos. It was nothing that we haven't dealt with before, us humans are pretty sturdy creatures, and are use to a bit of chaos. Then the angels came down from the skies. The war started, there long destructive battles caused cities to crumble, Nations to fall. None of them seemed to concerned, about the mess they were leaving in there drive to destroy each other.

We did try to defend ourselves. We even brought some of the bastards down. Sadly most of our efforts were ignored. We were like the annoying fly buzzing around there heads as they tried to play. All of our technology was nothing compared to the powers they had. We have a few cities that still stand. A lot of us have gathered there to protect what little we have left. Others roam the destruction.They have destroyed everything, our homes, our families, our faith.

Story from Angels point of view

In the beginning Our father made us. Then our father made the humans. He loved them with all their imperfections. Yet it was because of there imperfections that they needed us. The father told us to help watch over them. One of us grew very jealous of the humans. He decided that our father had grown to soft and he would make a better ruler. A great war erupted in the heaves, and our father won. The usurper was cast in a fiery realm to live the rest of eternity.

That should have been the end of it. Yet he had found a way to the human realm. He would try and led people away from our father to turn their affections to him. He wanted to be loved and worshiped as father was, and a lot of people gave him what he wanted rather they knew it or not. Yet it didn't seem to be enough for him. In the last few months demons have been flooding the realm causing as much destruction as they can, death, riots, violence.

Our father hurt for all that was going on, so he sent us down to destroy the demons. We will do what our father commands despite the cost.

Story from a demon perspective

In the beginning father made us. We were perfect. There was no need for any other creation. Then the humans came, and tainted perfection. Master just wanted to set things right, but father would not see, he was blinded by his emotion. WE wanted to make him see, but instead we were banished. Since then we have biding our time. Time when we would rule.

We have waited in the darkness. For centuries we have been the ones lurking in the shadows. We were nothing but the monster under every mortals bed. Not anymore. It is time for the mortal realm to fall, and for us to claim the land as ours. Master has a plan, and those annoying holy ones that have come down  can not stop this. Nothing can. Mortals will fall. Angels will fall. The time of the Monster has begone. Master has waited to long.

What this rp is

This rp is about a war between angels and demons that is set in an apocalyptic earth setting.
You can play an angel, a demon, or one of the humans whose caught in the middle of everything.
I plan on having special story lines for each group so that everyone will have something to do.
Some of the characters might die. This is a war after all. I wont kill any characters off without permission though
Right now I'm just seeing if anyone would be interested in playing in this world with me.
After I see if there is interest I'll post a character sheet.

This rp might contain the following
extreme themes
N/C
Bondage
Gore
Torture

Angel's
The messengers of God. Each angel might have different abilities, but these are the general rules.
All angles have the ability to heal others and themselves to an extent, if its a life threatening stab to the heart, more then likely there going to die.
Angles are typically faster and more agile then demons.
Angles pull there power from prayer, and must take a little time each day to pray.

Demons
Once angels that were cast out from heaven. They have become something else, a creature full of hatred.
Demons all have the ability of illusion.
They are usually physically stronger then angels.
They pull there strength from energy around them, certain types of demons feed on certain types of energy ( ex. fear, sex, anger)

Humans
Humans are the second creation from God. Some may say his favorite. They are not as strong or fast as angels and demons, nor do they have powers to aid them. They are very smart, and creative thinkers able to adapt quickly to whatever life throws at them. is this that might save thier lives in the war. Don't write them off just yet.

Character name-
Age-
How old they appear if angel or demon-
Any special skills or abilities-
Any weapons-
Appearance-
History-

Characters

Men

Nekros the Defiler
Demon
Scarification

Armaros
Demon
PhantomPistoleer

Name
Race
Player

Women

Necia
Demon
Julles

Azazel
Demon
abandoneddolly

Name
Race
Player

Men

Name
Race
Player

Name
Race
Player

Name
Race
Player

Women

Archangel Catalina
Angel
Silver

Ariel
Angel
abandoneddolly

Zasara
Angel
pleiades

Men

Alexander Corvin
Human
Azzmeister89

Name
Race
Player

Name
Race
Player

Women

Amy Sheppard
Human
abandoneddolly

Name
Race
Player

Name
Race
Player

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Julles

azzmeister89

MzHyde

A - N - G - E - L - S : Heavenly beings. The opposite of devils. Usually depicted with wings and halos.

A - N - G - L - E - S : In geometry, the figure formed by two lines coming together at a point. As in "Hey, Rob, the angle of your dangle is kind of weird."

abandoneddolly

>< yeah that's what I get for not reading over things before I post, and trying to write something early in the morning when my brains half asleep.

PrestaDGTation

"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Julles

Ziya

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Julles

abandoneddolly

I added a bit about each race you might want to read, and I put up a character sheet.

Julles

Yay. Scurried to post a cs. It's mostly ready, just got to get it formated for the CS. :)

Silver

Oh! I have an idea suddenly but I wonder... Any male demons in the making.. have an idea to pitch...
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Silver

LeSane

Here is what I have so far. I left History out due to Silver and I plotting a bit. Also I don't know what kind of pictures are allowed so I left any images (except his demonic form) unused. I just want to see how this looks or what needs to be changed before finalizing anything.

Character name
  Nekros the Defiler
  Formerly 'Archangel Nico'
How old they appear if angel or demon
  Twenty-three years of age
Skills
  Eagle sight
A must due to centuries of using a bow against enemies at long distances. Nekros can see over two miles when aiming down the sight of his bow, yet cannot predict where the arrow will land at such a long distance. With such a powerful eyesight it takes a very quick enemy to catch him off guard. Though they are shot out the sky way before then.
  Nimble& Quick
Quick and agile since lacking massive strength like most of his brothers in arms. Able to traverse narrow areas with ease, yet has trouble with fighting hand to hand . Being quickly overpowered.
  Cunning
One must know a way out of situations that are not favorable to them, and a quick wit is a saving grace for a demon with no close combat skills. Able to think steps ahead of a opponent will give the edge needed to win or when knowing the right words when trying to flee.
Special Abilities
  Soul Punch
A blow so powerful, it turns the enemies very soul into a deadly projectile, damaging all in its path. The enemy is reduced to nothing but ash or even a hollow corpse. There is no projectile whatsoever between him and his target. Once able to cast the skill, having the target in direct line of sight is not required. However the target must be in his sight for a full second prior of use.
  Terrify
Casts fear into the hearts of nearby enemies, causing them to run away in terror. Releases a psychic blast which causes enemies within to enter a state of panic. While panicked, enemies will not attack and will haphazardly flee, exposing themselves leaving them a quivering mess.
  Desecrate
Forces fallen enemies around him to be absorbed into him rejuvenating him physically when tired. Requires a physical corpse on the floor in the power's range; without a corpse, the ability will be cast using energy and will do nothing. Bodies that are cut in half by Blade or Serrated Blade are treated as two distinct corpses giving him more to work with.
  Souls of the Dead
Summons shadow versions of vanquished enemies to fight alongside him for a short period of time. Summons shadow copies of the enemies have most recently slain. These copies appear randomly within a 10 meter radius and then fight until they die or 30 seconds elapse. Shadow copies are identical to their original selves and are not altered in any way.
Any weapons
  Dark Stalker Great Bow
A bow gifted once gifted to him by God himself, but it has been tainted due to falling from grace. It is a massive bow suited for his once holy abilities as an angel. Turned black due to his hatred of being cast out from Heaven. It is said the spear like  arrows have the ability to taint those it grazes against, but none have lived to see its affect take hold.
Appearance
Human Form

Demonic Form

History
WIP

Julles

Name: Necia
Alias: Naq Lo, Mac Asi Os (Earth Child, Dark One: given to her by the only tribe of people she spent time with until now.) Angel of Passion
Race: Fallen Angel of Passion

Orientation: Heterosexual

Weapon: Skilled at swordsmanship and close combat, so she always carries a long sword and two matching daggers with her at all times. It's not a lot, but she never cared for a bow as she see's it as being sneaky, preferring close and true combat.

Powers:

• Speed: Necia is very quick, both in flight and on her feet in combat. The amount of years she has had, she has learned how to move and fly with skill, every move she makes is meant to increase her speed and agility.
  • Intelligence: Having so many years, again, she has had time to learn things. A lot of things, such as fighting skills, tracking, languages. It is a handy thing to have in some instances, and it something she finds most do no possess.
  • Thievery/Conning/Picking: Again, this is a skill she has learned to perfect in her time. There have been dark times in her life when all she had to go on was thievery and conning, tends to be a skill she doesn't like to go to any more.

Abilities:
  • Flight: Easy enough, she is a fallen angel who was able to keep her wings. Over time she has learned how to hide her wings, almost as if she was a completely normal, every day human (only a large scar from her right rib cage to mid left thigh is visible from her fall).
  • Passion: This is a unique gift she was given when she became the Angel of Passion before her fall, and again was graced with the ability to keep it when she fell. It's quit simple, she can take a slight want for something and blow it up inside of a person, causing that person to do whatever they need to to achieve it. (Ex: Some one has a small, almost given up on, dream to own a business, Necia can bring that passion back for them... compelling them to give it a try and figure it out.)
  • Earth Manipulation: This is something she has learned since her fall, and one thing that has become an identity all in itself. The tribe she found herself for many years taught her everything she knows in regards to controlling the earth under her feet. She can't move mountains, but sometimes to an untrained eye it could seem that way.

Appearance: She stands at 5'0 and 105 lbs, her dark red hair reaches her mid back when down (but that isn't often). Her eyes are dark, but in the light are clearly a dark purple. Her eyes, accompanied by her pale skin can make her either striking or odd depending on who she is surrounded by. #2, #3, fallen form.

History:The story behind Necia is fairly simple. In her younger days, when she was originally created, she used to have a very crazy and youthful-like energy at all times. There was really nothing that could bring her down, or at least keep her down. She had many friends and she was in good graces with everybody, and she was friends with everyone she met. But, then God created humans and his passion was poured into them as they started to prosper, along with other creatures. Some blamed her for helping fuel the passion behind Gods actions, but she just tried to ignore them and understand what the humans were, and why anybody would want to create them. For a long time she watched and studied them in the early years of their being. While studying them she watched as some members of the heavens fell against the graces of God, thinking that the creation of humans was a step too far, or whatever the reason was. Being surrounded by this sadness made her crawl into her own corner for a while and watch and study the humans for centuries. Not many people knew where she was, and she doubted anybody really cared. It was a dark time for her, she hated being blamed by some for giving God the passion to make the humans and she was sick of being hated on for that.

For the next few centuries she walked the earth and studied the humans. She was trying to find herself again, and helped the humans do some great feats as they expanded to the corners of the world. She let her passion spill out onto others and she helped some people fulfill their passions, and sometimes it helped change and shape the world into what is thought of as the present. She's helped some people create and figure things out, for science and for art and language. When she returned to the heavens she was greeted with multiple kinds of welcome, some were relieved that she was still alive, and some were disappointed. Necia noticed some of her fellow angels have gone missing, and she learned that they had fallen. She was sad to hear it, but her good nature and optimistic attitude had returned from her time studying the humans. Watching mankind move through the era's it was like watching the best movie, at least to Necia. Her friends were quickly around her again, and her old self was back. Although the youthfulness would never be able to return, but she tried everything to be as optimistic as she could be.

Everything seemed normal and Necia had tried to study other beings of the world, as there were many many others that she could try and understand. But, nothing amused her more and kept her wondering more and asking more questions about the humans. Things were happening with magical beings on the earth and soon they seemed to have a safe haven, hidden from the world. But, Necia wasn't really paying attention to the magical creatures... again, concentrating on the humans again. One day she decided to sneak back down to earth and get up close and personal with them again. Always in the shadows, Necia couldn't help but be frustrated by the fact that she couldn't partake in their activities and celebrate and enjoy being alive with them. They were a fickle creature, more so than most of the beings walking the world. A lot of fighting, arguments and general resistance to accept one another openly. The anger and negativity that infected some humans baffled Necia, as she was a normally upbeat kind of woman, it was hard to understand. And, on one certain occasion she learned the hard way that not all humans are good, even though there thoughts might be good, it doesn't mean that the thing they want isn't evil.

There was a certain woman that Necia had found in her travels, one who had a strong passion and idea for her own future along with the future of the people. Naturally, Necia figured that she would be able to help the lost soul, be able to point her in the right direction, give a boost of passion and drive to the human. So, that is what Necia did. Doing her best with the woman, Necia gave the human all the passion that was needed. There would be no doubt in this woman's mind of what was to be done. Sadly, Necia was not strong in the way of understanding the human mind quit yet.

abandoneddolly

you can use whatever pictures or things you like I'm not very picky.

Julles  I love your characters history it left me wanting to know more ^^

The only thing that worries me a bit is the powers I know that there supposed to be supernatural beings and such really powerful. I'm just worried about it being fair. If there was a fight or something. So I think I want everyone to add a least one weakness to their profile.

If fights come up, and there's an issue. I guess I could moderate it.

That's my only concern.

Other then that I love it.

Julles

I can add a weaknesses section. :) I wont be able to adjust until tomorrow night, or Monday, though.

abandoneddolly

Its cool you can adjust whenever. I would have posted all that sooner, but the stupid snow has my internet going in and out.

eBadger

Intrigued!  I'll try to put together a demon within the next couple days. 

Julles

abandoneddolly

Vampricprincessty

I am very much interested in this. I think I will make an angel.