News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Vampire: The Masquerade *game in creation*

Started by Aragem, January 10, 2009, 08:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepingferret

I know we're trying to get the Camarilla setup and everything.  But at some point I would like it if someone would be interested in actually taking up the role of Sam Roberts.  A "newbie" hunter hell-bent on revenge for the loss of his brother and for the knowledge that his sister was "taken" advantage of.  Of course the sister role would be open as well, I suppose...although in my mind I haven't decided how twisted I wanted to be with it.  Should I push Sam completely over the edge so to speak and play it out so that the two fall in love and Lance turns her.  Or should she just be a scared young woman, that Sam is wanting to protect?

By newbie hunter, I mean that Sam is basically an everyday guy...that when he finds out how his brother was killed, what his brother did, and finds out about the whole "secret" world of vampires, werewolves, and such...he vows revenge and to take up his brother's cause.  First and foremost to kill Lance...which is impossible at first because well, he's a newbie and he's hunting down an Elder.  He's been told that in so many words, but he doesn't exactly get it...perhaps the two will have a few scraps in which neither really reveal much, except for the fact that "oh it's another hunter trying to kill me", Lance might try to teach Sam a lesson by leaving him alive and hurt with a warning just to leave him alone.  Perhaps puzzling Sam or perhaps angering him and driving him more.

Vandren

Hmm . . . I've been thinking and, if this actually takes off into IC posting at some point, I'll put in a bid for the Nosferatu Primogen.  Roughly 12-13 years oWoD experience under my belt, V:tM being the first WoD system I ever played.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

sleepingferret

Speaking of actual IC posting, any idea of an eta?  Sounds like we have a considerable interest base.... several people willing, able, and ready to go.

playfullchick76

I have the interest, but the points system, thats a bit beyond me, to be honest.

RubySlippers

Its not that hard if your new do a Neonate, the points are fewer and take a player as a Mentor, I suggest a clanless vampire a Caitiff since I'm willing to Mentor your character in the game. And they have the least crap to worry about. Since they are outside the Clan system fewer people are there to boss you around your more of a free agent.

I can help.

playfullchick76

If you are referring to me rubyslippers, id like that a lot, thank you. A clanless vampire,the character ive always had in mind was a newly embraced toreador, embraced against my will by a rogue one.He was punished but i was spared.Perhaps thats how it could work with me as a neonate.

If that works, then i would welcome any help that you could give me.

Elven Sex Goddess

RubySlippers

Quote from: playfullchick76 on January 25, 2009, 06:40:08 PM
If you are referring to me rubyslippers, id like that a lot, thank you. A clanless vampire,the character ive always had in mind was a newly embraced toreador, embraced against my will by a rogue one.He was punished but i was spared.Perhaps thats how it could work with me as a neonate.

If that works, then i would welcome any help that you could give me.

No problem you should consider the Flaw Infameous Sire a rogue scoundrel that would demand you look outside the clan for support for at least some time. I'll make my character available as your mentor if you buy that background for 1 dot. Ancillas are cheap that way. Well that would fit her background as no legitimate Toreador would brazenly rape your character is not from the Camarilla. (takes of rose colored sunglasses after saying that)
:D

playfullchick76

Ok Ruby, i accept your kind offer, thank you. Bought for one dot, thank you.if thats how its done. Should i put my character description in the board.

RubySlippers

Well Mentors are important for a new Kindred, even if a streetwise Ancilla.

You can post it there lets see what you have already and we can work on your character.

For the Prelude aka Background she might have found you after your well rape and taken you in until we figured out what Clan you were. Are you going to be an Artist or a Poseur (a walking piece of art as in in the clan for your looks and social skills)? What concept?

playfullchick76

Ok, i'll put my characters background in the board.As to what to be, i could be an artist, having some skills, but not much interest in develloping it, but after my forced embrace, it rises up.

RubySlippers

You need a character sheet hon, I sent a spot to get the rules in a link and will assist. And I did a Toreador a gamer, yes a collectible game playing, role-playing, video/computer gaming and former game designer Neonate that is disabled and ,er, very nice to look at. So she can have a clan friend as well.
;)

Muse

Hi folks, i'm back for the nonce.  Have i been lost in the scramble? 

"Looks around for Mia."  Is my favorite ghoul still here? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Muse on January 31, 2009, 02:16:54 AM
Hi folks, i'm back for the nonce.  Have i been lost in the scramble? 

"Looks around for Mia."  Is my favorite ghoul still here? 

Welcome back.   An your ghoul has been quiet. 

The following is links.

Quote from: Asherah on January 25, 2009, 11:15:13 PM
Game boards up,  Character board,  OOC and Chronicle Rules.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=28832.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=28830.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=28829.0