Dungeonfuckers RPG (That which does not kill us, makes us...stranger.)

Started by CarnivalOfTheGoat, September 03, 2013, 03:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: Wicked Vixen on September 13, 2013, 02:18:15 AM
Goat if I cant be accepted as a troll wife then I can create a Crow feeder if that makes things better just let me know if I have been chosen but you need me to change my class

I'm afraid you've got it backwards.

I choose characters that have been submitted, not players. So 'I can create something else if you've chosen me' doesn't really work. Feel free to app more than one character though, but the most anyone can play is one.

And please, call me Carny.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Apologies for the delay, folks.

Very busy this weekend and early this week, will have things sorted and will let folks know who's in by Tuesday and likely set up the game forum then.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

Angie

I am very sorry, but I may need to pull out. I'm in way too many games, and I just offered to run a second one. But go ahead and use my character if you like having a healer NPC!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Lockepick

No rush to our dearest GM, but wasn't sure if I should take a lack of communication as not being accepted into the game or not! Wasn't sure if that communication would happen via PM, or in the thread.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Wicked Vixen

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Apologies, I'm still reviewing apps and trying to make up my mind. I'll try to step it up, but...Decisions, decisions!

In a way it's significantly easier in a game with a bunch of classes and a bunch of distinct party roles: you can easily say 'Well, we need at least 1 from column a, 2 from column b, and then white rice of fried rice or chow mein.'

With only three 'classes' a lot more devolves to 'how well do I think this character and player will work well with others/setting ideas?'

Going to go re-read them all again and see if anything new jumps out at me helpfully. When I've made up my mind, I'll announce that acceptees will have received PMs and the forum has been created and thank the rest of you for your interest.

But it has been a busy week, it's a difficult choice, and I haven't made up my mind yet.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

alextaylor

There's not that many applications, you can probably just accept all :P
O/O

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Yeah, I am sure some GMs would be all 'Four players or five players, what's the difference?' but with my time constraints I'm figuring on devoting more play to fewer people. My biggest debate the past few days? I was tempted to only take three, one of each class.

Messages sent out to those who've been accepted. If nobody gets back to me in a day or so I'll check with others.

OOC THREAD IS HERE. Please post your character sheets and any starting questions you might have (separately from your character sheets please). The IC thread will go up some time this weekend with game start.

Thanks for your interest, everyone!

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek: