The Real World: The L Word Edition (F/F game)

Started by Kokaine, February 27, 2014, 06:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Alright... the OOC is up : https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=198262.0

I will give it a day or so before we start and see if we can find one more player but you guys can feel free to chit chat, ask whatever questions, or plan and plot in the OOC.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Nevermore19

Nevermore19

Name: Kathreen (Kate) Fisher
Date of Birth (age): 23
Hometown: Rustle, Minnesota (Population, 340)
Current Occupation: Barrista at a local coffee shop

Hair: Blonde, although every so often she'll go through a "phase" and dye it
Eyes: Piercing Blue
Height: 5''4
Weight: 112 lbs.
Distinguishing marks: A "tramp stamp" in the form of a stylized butterfly, the fruit of a night drinking her freshman year of college. A hardly noticeable scar under her chin.
Appearance: Kate tends to wear the simplest clothes she can, often being accused of having "no sense of fashion", on a given day odds are she's wearing sweatpants and a solid color t-shirt. Her weakness is her love for colored panties, she owns a rather... extensive... collection. If she needs to dress up she tend to favor skirts and dresses, but it takes some motivation. She avoids makeup in general.   
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sexual Orientation: Closeted Lesbian, pretends to be straight but has no interest in guys.
Ons: Light BDSM, some bondage, submission, light teasing, orgasm denial, some humiliation.
Offs: Pain, fisting, scat, watersports.

Personality: Kate is demure and quiet, but with an explosive temper when riled up. She tends to get her hopes up fairly easily, and they are equally easy to crush. She gets along well with others, usually, since she will often bend to accommodate them. That said, she's the youngest of seven, she knows how to get even and get her way if pushed. She also tends to be brutally honest, stating things as she sees them if asked. When she sets her mind to something she is focused and dedicated. Strong sense of loyalty.  She thirsts for experience and knowledge, willing to try everything once.

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Writing, Knitting, Running, baking, and most especially singing.

Brief Background: Kate's story is one of running towards adventure. She grew up bored and ignored as the youngest of seven brothers. Being from a small town, her sexuality was always repressed, something she still hasn't gotten around to solving. As soon as she could she escaped the stifling, boring town of Rustle, to go to college in the only place she could afford, Sevens Sisters college, in an equally lonesome town. She graduated with a "general education" degree, a degree that, in this economy was not of much use. Despite this she moved to the closest big city, where she struggled to find good friends like she had had at home and college.

Why should you be picked for the Real World: "Because I'm exciting? Living with a bunch of people who can become my friends would be dreamy. Plus, I'll be awesome. I promise!"

Kokaine

Very nice. She's approved. Welcome to the game Nevermore19 :)

Feel free to head over to the OOC and say hello. The IC threads should be up once I get home from work in the morning (PST).

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=198262.0
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Kokaine

In the interest of trying to breathe a bit more life into this game I am opening things up to side characters. Side characters may be pretty much anything outside of actual cast members and may be male or female. For example: A bartender at the girls' favorite club, a barista at a local coffee shop that a certain cast member always stops in, a camera or sound man/woman, a groupie that somehow always seems to be around (you know the ones I'm talking about >.>), a love interest... lots of options really.

While smut is perfectly fine I am hoping to get a bit more story going, building these relationships and seeing the whole Reality TV-esque type drama unfold so feel free to get a little creative with these characters.

Character Template

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Date of Birth (age):[/b]
[b]Hometown:[/b]
[b]Current Occupation:[/b]

[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Distinguishing marks:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (include a picture and say a little something about how your character usually looks)

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Brief Background:[/b] (Don't need a life story, only what's pertinent to the present.)

Submit sheets here or to me in PM.

Info
Current Cast List
Rules and Stuff

***Shameless plug - Both Desiree and Karter are open to connections/plots of any sort. *cough*

My O/Os