News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Wizard's harem (sexy comedy with bondage)

Started by Nedrek, September 25, 2010, 12:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nedrek

(First thread >_< wish me luck!  Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong or could be doing something better.)

The basic idea is somewhat like a harem anime, but more adult.  Bondage is a big theme, but there can be a spectrum of personalities.  In this thread I'm looking for info on what people would like to play and what they want in a setting.  I want to make the game world that people want to play in.  I'm mostly looking for female characters, but if a male wants to come in that's fine too.  I'm afraid I won't be very interested in dominating a guy, but he could help me with the others.  Maybe even one of the gals could dominate him if that can be arranged.

I'm thinking the RP will mostly involve romance, competition, humor, and of course bondage.  Other elements can be tailored to the characters.  If you want your character to have, for instance, public humiliation, I'm sure I could work it in without inflicting it on people who don't want it.  I imagine the main character is too nice to delve into rape, unless circumstances were particularly severe.

----Story outline----

Jerald is a mage who does odd jobs.  Not to be confused with small jobs.  A village may hire him to deal with a werewolf problem, or simply to help their crops grow better.  For some reason Jerald's life has lately become much more complicated.  Maybe it was reuniting that submissive genie with her master, or maybe that artifact really did grant 'luck', or maybe fate just felt like messing with him.  For whatever reason he found himself surrounded by women who couldn't seem to stay out of trouble.  They don't always wear on his patience, but they do often provide temptation.

A few female character ideas. Just rough outlines, they can be played dom or sub or anything in between.  These aren't the only options, just some ideas to get people started and help them know the flavor of the campaign.

Bumbling apprentice- she just can't seem to get her magic to work right. Her spells have unintended consequences that often leave her bound or in some otherwise compromising situation. Such as unable to wear clothing, or magnetically attracted to people. Perhaps the answer is that she needs to be tied up in order for her magic to work.

Love potion overdose- for whatever reason, perhaps a cruel prank, a woman has gotten an overdose of love potion and it keeps her aroused near constantly. She came to the wizard to try and get this problem solved. She has to be tied up nearly all the time to keep her from jumping people during her weaker moments, but that causes problems of it's own....

Captured evil- a captive evil force in the wizard's tower. Maybe they're a demon, or witch, or succubus. Either way, they are kept captive while the residents of the tower try to reform them.

Cursed chains- During an adventure they came across a set of cursed chains that got attached to them for one reason or another. Now they can never take them off. So they came to the wizard for help. There are other aspects of the curse too. Like maybe they're bound a different way every morning.

Monster girl- hated by townsfolk and has taken refuge in the wizard's tower. She's not really dangerous, but people think she is. So she has to be restrained for show when visitors drop in. Or maybe she came to the tower saying she was dangerous, but was really just looking for an excuse to be tied up by a man she has a crush on.

Nazora

This sounds like it could be lighthearted and fun. I'd love to play the bumbling apprentice. Do you have a character outline you'd like?
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Nedrek

You can feel free to make up whatever kind of character you like.  Those are just some ideas.  You could even make up a new concept.

Unless I'm misinterpreting what you mean by outline.

Marie Reynolds

Hmm id be intersted in playing  a female maid character who the apprentice works her spells on and the both wind up in the effects of the botched spell regularly and possibly close friends with the apprentice if thats okay with te apprentice player though.

Venom09

I think she means like an outline like

Name:
etc.

As for me i'd love to join and be the captured evil... either a witch or demon... i'd do better with a demon... because what i could come up with would be really cool lol!

Nyarly

An appealing lighthearted and naughty concept. I'm interested in playing the monster girl. Is there a specific kind of monster, you would like?

Nedrek

Quote from: Venom09 on September 25, 2010, 02:25:30 PM
I think she means like an outline like

Name:
etc.

Ah, I would usually call that a profile skeleton.  I don't have a specific one in mind, and wouldn't require one.  It's going to be a pretty free form game.  Adding facts to your past ex-post-facto if you want to.

If you want to be a demon, be a demon.

As for monster girl, it's up to you, though I have always been partial to dragon girls.

Suppose we ought to get an actual thread posted for this.  I should have one up soon.

Nedrek

Okay, got a thread and a little introduction up.  Listed as "Wizard's accidental harem".  I don't want to put too much up till I have a better idea what I'm dealing with.  On the other hand, if you want more information to develop yourself, just ask.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83577.0

Nedrek

Doesn't mean we're closed off to new people, but we may have to worry about crowding if we take too many more.

Moony

I'm interested in the love-potion overdose, would you minded if I added to her?
Technically, you never stop touching yourself.

Nedrek

Fine by me.  I don't know if some of the others are still interested, so it looks like we have room.

Moony

bwahahaa, my hot and bothered witch is now in the pot!  >:)
Technically, you never stop touching yourself.

LimitlessNikkie

ohh this looks fun. Do you still have room?

Nedrek

Things are a bit hecktic right now.  But I'm sure it'll even out.  Toss an idea my way.  Though I'd appreciate it if they could already be there, everyone showing up is making things a bit hard.

LimitlessNikkie

Captured evil sounds fun and she's already locked in the tower so...

Nedrek

LimitlessNikkie

Wolfy

Hmm...it seems like all positions are filled now.

Gensokian

If you have a need for another male character, I could be on board. Give me a role, and I may consider playing it.

Nedrek

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on September 29, 2010, 09:15:40 PM
A succubus.

Sounds good, something they won't have to keep in a cage, but something they're going to want to keep securely tied up.  I guess the only question is if that's the way she wants it ;)

As for wolfy and Gensokian, it might be nice to have a male character or two.  Take the heat off of Jerald.  Toss me some ideas.

Gensokian

Quote from: Nedrek on September 29, 2010, 09:20:27 PM
As for wolfy and Gensokian, it might be nice to have a male character or two.  Take the heat off of Jerald.  Toss me some ideas.

Alright, how about the spellsword flirt who can't keep his eyes off the women, and always gets himself into trouble because of it? Well, not always, but most of the time, anyway~.

Nedrek

Alright, maybe the wizard hired him for security?

Gensokian

Sounds like a plan to me. Keeping the gate secure and the women charmed~.

Nedrek

In that case this might be a good time for him to show, what with the alarm going off and all.

Gensokian

True, or, with it being comical, he was either sleeping on the job or too busy eyeing a lovely lady, and that's why the alarm went off. Either way is good; your idea, after all.