Movie Remakes We'd Like to See....Twisted.

Started by Mnemaxa, February 03, 2010, 09:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemaxa

I just watched Krull, one of the few well done fantasy movies of it's time. 

I would like to see it redone with gender revered roles, the prince being caught by the feminine beast (without all the stupid, obvious, idiotic CGI they use nowadays!) and the Princess turned Queen rescuing him, finding strange and wonderful companions along the way. 

And with much more ethnicity.  I wouldn't mind seeing an ebon-skinned princess marrying an Asian prince with the leader of the robber band being Caucasian and the incompetent magician being Hispanic. 

I would enjoy seeing that done properly.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Brandon

I would like to see a good transformers movie (I.e. not made by Michael bay) only have some of the autobots and decepticons changed so that both sides have male and female robots

I would also like to see an X-Men origons style movie that features the real origin of Rogue (my favorite X-men) and makes it a point to explore her connection with the brotherhood and her romance with magneto
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Paladin

Quote from: Brandon on February 03, 2010, 11:00:43 PM
I would like to see a good transformers movie (I.e. not made by Michael bay) only have some of the autobots and decepticons changed so that both sides have male and female robots

I would also like to see an X-Men origons style movie that features the real origin of Rogue (my favorite X-men) and makes it a point to explore her connection with the brotherhood and her romance with magneto

There was a good Transformer movie... its called Transformers...

TheWriter

Quote from: Brandon on February 03, 2010, 11:00:43 PM
I want to see Psylocke not get screwed over as a generic villain with stealth camo.

Talia

Quote from: TheWriter on February 04, 2010, 12:21:10 AM
I want to see Psylocke not get screwed over as a generic villain with stealth camo.

LMAF....Me too! :) Now my cheeks hurt from laughing way too much this morning =D
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Albedo

Adam

Quote from: Albedo on February 04, 2010, 04:57:11 PM
I want to see a remake of the Gremlins.
My initial reaction to this was "Ugh," But it could be done.  That and Goonies.