Characters Looking for a Home (Looking for a GM or Freeform Partner)

Started by Calison, April 12, 2013, 05:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calison

Hey everyone!

My name is Calison and I'm looking to get some characters I've created for other games, which have fallen by the wayside, some attention and play. All of the currently listed characters were created using Pathfinder character generation. However, just because the characters were made using a system, does not necessarily mean I will require my partner to be a GM (though you're more likely to win me over if you are~).

I'm going to be upfront that I am busy. I am in my last term in college and my schoolwork and other responsibilities will come first. My muse comes and goes and is sensitive to stress. I will try to at the absolute minimum to get a post to any prospective games once a week. As of this thread's posting I am currently in a fairly relaxed part of the term so I am more likely to get posts up every other day, if not every day.

Because I am busy, I will be selective and will take the time to get to know you. I will be looking at Ons and Offs, recent posting history, etc. I expect you to do the same with me.

These are not hard and fast rules, but please keep the following few things I look for in a roleplay (depending on the character in question, some or all may apply):

• 70:30 Plot:Smut Ratio
  • Pairing my characters with F/M/Futa
  • Political, Business, etc. Intrigue
  • Adventure!
  • Generally Consensual Acts (if there is non-con, it will have to be of raep variety (character opposes at first but ends up enjoying it and it does not leave lasting psychological and emotional trauma) as oppose to actual rape.

Now, without further ado, the characters:

Niraya
Character Sheet
Name: Niraya—The Desert Storm
Player: Calison
Class: Fighter (Two-handed Archetype)
Race: Furry-Wolf
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Deity: Desna
Homeland: Canis
Size: Medium
Height: 5’8
Weight:
Eyes: Golden
Hair: Red and black
Skin: Grey fur body fur and white chest fur.

Appearance: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-122869.html

Traits
Dirty Fighter—+1 to damage when Flanking
Armor Expert—Armor Penalties Reduced by 1.

Level: E6
Favored Class: Fighter
HP: 90/90
Speed: 30ft x4

Strength: 18/+4 (20/+5)
Dexterity: 15/+2 (17/+3)
Constitution: 16/+3
Intelligence: 13/+1
Wisdom: 14/+2
Charisma: 15/+2

AC: 27 (10+10Armor+3Dex+2Nat+2Deflect)
Flat Footed: 23
Touch: 13

Fortitude: 10 (5+3Con+2CloakofResist)
Reflex: 6 (2+2Dex+2CloakofResist)
Will: 6 (2+2Wis+2CloakofResist)

Languages Known: Common, Furry, Sylvan

BAB: +6/+1
Initiative: +2 (2Dex)
CMB: 11 (6+5Str)
CMD: 23 (10+6BAB+5Str+2Dex)

Acrobatics: 3
Appraise: 1
Bluff: 2
Climb: 14 (5Str+6Ranks+3Trained)
Craft: 1
Diplomacy: 2
Disable Device: 2
Disguise: 2
Escape Artist: 3
Fly:
Handle Animal: 2
Heal: 2
Intimidate: 11 (2Cha+6Ranks+3Trained)
Knowledge: 1
Linguistics: 1
Perception: 7 (2Wis+5Comp)
Perform (Any): 2
Profession (Any): 2
Ride: 2
Sense Motive: 2
Sleight of Hand:3
Spellcraft: 1
Stealth: 3
Survival: 13 (2Wis+6Ranks+3Trained+2Racial)
Swim: 5 (5Str)
Use Magic Device: 2

Attacks
+2 Merciful Mastercraft Greatsword—+15/+10 (6BAB+5Str+2Enchant+1Class+1MC); Damage: 2d6 +11 (7Str+2Enchant+1Class+1MC)

+1 Composite Longbow (Str 4)— +10/+5 (6BAB+3Dex+1Enchant); Damage: 1d8+5 (4Str+1Enchant)

Bite— +11/+6 (6BAB+5Str); Damage: 1d3+5

Equipped/Worn
Merciful Mastercraft Greatsword +2
Mastercraft Agile Breastplate +3
Belt of Giants Strength +2
Cloak of Resistance +2
Amulet of Natural Armor +2
Ring of Protection+2
Gloves of Dexterity +2
Combat Scabbard
Traveler's Outfit
Dunestrider Boots
Goggles of Eyes of the Eagle (+5 to Perception Checks)

Inventory
Handy Haversack
Cure Moderate Potions x6
Cure Serious Potions x2
Ioun Torch
Silversheen
Ring of Protection +1
x2 Whip Feather Token
Tent
Tindertwigs (10)
50 feet Silk Rope
Pulley
Masterwork Manacles
Climber’s Kit—+2Circumstance Bonus on Climb Checks
Grappling Hook
Common Playing Cards
Compass
Map of the Region
Adventurer’s Sash
Simple Cloth mask
Water Skin x6
Trail Rations x18
Belt of Mighty Constitution +2
2x Desert Survival Kits
1302gp; 4sp

Class Abilities
Shattering Strike—At 2nd level, a two-handed fighter gains a +1 bonus to CMB and CMDon sunder attempts and on damage rolls made against objects. These bonuses increase by +1 for every four levels beyond 2nd. Replaces Bravery

Overhand Chop—At 3rd level, when a two-handed fighter makes a single attack (with the attack action or a charge) with a two-handed weapon, he adds double his Strength bonus on damage rolls. Replaces Armor Training.

Weapon Training—Bonuses only apply to two-handed melee weapons.

Armor Training 1 (bought with 2 points): Starting at 3rd level, a fighter learns to be more maneuverable while wearing armor. Whenever he is wearing armor, he reduces the armor check penalty by 1 (to a minimum of 0) and increases the maximum Dexterity bonus allowed by his armor by 1. Every four levels thereafter (7th, 11th, and 15th), these bonuses increase by +1 each time, to a maximum –4 reduction of the armor check penalty and a +4 increase of the maximum Dexterity bonus allowed.

In addition, a fighter can also move at his normal speed while wearing medium armor. At 7th level, a fighter can move at his normal speed while wearing heavy armor.

Racial Abilities
    Medium Size, 30'x4 move
    +2 Dex, +2 Wis
    Bite: 1d3+STR
    Swarming: Members of this race are used to living and
    f ighting communally with other members of their race.
    Up to two members of this race can share the same square
    at the same time. If two members of this race that are
    occupying the same square attack the same foe, they are
    considered to be f lanking that foe as if they were in two
    opposite squares.
    Low-Light Vision
    Scent
    +2 Survival

Feats
Power Attack (-2Attack for +6 to damage with 2Handed Weapon)
Cleave
Great Cleave
Combat Expertise
Improved Disarm
Vital Strike
Toughness

Advancement Points: 2
Niraya is a Level 6 Fighter created for an Epic 6 game. For more on Epic 6 or E6, see here. She is currently a wolf anthro, but she can easily be tweaked to not be if that's not your thing. Her background, as was prepared for the previous game, is that she's from a lawful good society structured not unlike Feudal Japan (I envisioned her greatsword as large katana) but was not content with staying within it, as she is more of a free spirit, committed to doing good without the red tape of tradition and laws. She loves her family, but found her own culture to be stifling at even the best of times. So she left on a wandering journey to see the world.

Ven
Venessa (Ven) Shadeleaf is a Level 4 Urban Ranger. Her original concept was connected to a Merchant Guild that favored tactics utilizing delicate touches to manipulate the market. Ven was one of their enforcers, informants, and, if the occasions called for it, bounty hunter and saboteur. For a concept picture, look no further than my currently in-use avatar portrait. For the record, I have not actually seen Queen's Blade. 

Avira
Avira is a Level 1 Gunslinger. I see her both a budding gunsmith and gunman that has an interest on creating more effective firearms as she does in hunting down bounties. While I appreciate the rules for firearms within the Pathfinder system, it makes guns, at least in the beginning with a standard pistol, glorified crossbows that are more expensive to maintain and use (though the Gunslinger class mitigates some of the costs, it doesn't change the face that firearms aren't all that great). I will abide by the listed rules though if that's your preference as a GM.

Tannis
Tannis is Level 4 Alchemist. I played her as a tsundere sort of character, but I'm not so attached to that aspect of her character. I imagine her as a classically trained scholar and alchemist that does not really get out of the lab all the much. She can only stomach so much ignorance and stupidity in the world and an often, higher-than-thou attitude gets her into trouble.

Rebecca
Rebecca is a Level 1 Magus. That I forgot I had. I actually don't remember what my plans for her were, but the idea of a warrior mage has been a concept that's stuck with me since I first started playing DnD many years ago. I believe I desired yet another game focused on political intrigue within a dungeon/magic-punk universe. Wish I could speak more to how I had designed her personality and the like.

And that's all my Myth Weaver account wrote. I will add more character ideas and concepts as they come to me. Thanks for stopping by and hope to hear from you soon!