My one on one idea's *Updated*

Started by CaptainErotica, October 18, 2007, 04:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Okay, so now that Im back I need a few games to jump into. If you have any ideas feel free to run them by me and maybe we can work something out. in the meantime here are a few I have been thinking of.

1) Guy/gal see's a meteor hit in the the Nevada desert. Arriving at the scene of the impact he/she discovers a crashed alien ship. One of the aliens (male or female depending on who has what role) is still alive- barely. The guy/girl takes the alien back to his ranch and nurses it back to health. As the alien recovers they start to fall in love. After some time they slip up and someone gets a photo of the alien and soon the government comes knocking. Now they are on the run from the feds, but still can't seem to get enough sex. Sex, guns, government agents and hot aliens. Sound fun?
2)  Guy goes to a hostess bar. He hits it off wth his hostess and a few days later she calls him asking himto come see her at work. When he tells her he's broke she offers to pay for him (secretly) soon they are in love, but it seems like she is always paying for everything because, he never has any money. Why would a girl stay with a guy who was always broke, and why is said guy always broke?We will let the story decide.

3) Normal guy meets telepath. She can both read minds and send thoughts, and implant images.

I left it fairly simple but I've tried it before and it worked out really good(especially the shower scene where they literally have mental sex as well as physical) Imagine being able to feel what your partner is feeling, including her/his build up to climax. Knowing at the same instant they do that they are going to go over the edge. Anyway if anyone is interested let me know. The roles could also be switched or even have both of them be telepaths.

4) Hannible Lector type moves in next door to a woman who is stuck in a bad marriage. The husband says jump ans she better know how high to jump withuot asking. He checks her mail, telsl her what to wear, who she can and can't talk to, etc. The new neighbor falls in love with her and tries to woo her, but though she feels attraction to him she fears her husband. the neighbor decides to remove the husband from the equasion. Will she she find out the truth before or after? And when she does wil she still feel for him?

Mia

*cough* Will just clear my throat first.

Question... number one?...
I would like to meet the woman that invented sex to see what she is working on now.

ON and OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8615.0

CaptainErotica

Anytime love. I really enjoyed the last one we did. :)

CaptainErotica

Anyone esle have any ideas they want to try? I'm open for just about anything right about now.