Looking for some male role players!

Started by EnduringHope, December 20, 2009, 10:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnduringHope

Here's the thing: I'm into descriptions and nice, meaty posts. Oh, and if you cannot use proper grammar and resort to slang in your writing, I'll pass. Another thing that might be a deal breaker for some of you is that I only play female characters and do hetero.  I don't care if you are a female playing a male!  If you're good at it, more power to you!

I've only listed a few ideas, so if you've got something to throw my way, do it.

Additionally, if you want to check out my, as of yet, simple list of ons and offs, check out my signature.  If you've got a question, just ask it!  If you'd like to read any of these introductions before starting, I can definitely do that for you.

Now, the ideas!

For the Throne
Set during a Medieval war between twin brothers that has dragged on for years, this would deal with the issues of loyalty. My character is on one side of the battle, your own would be on the other. We'd have to discuss where we would want to go with this a bit before we dove into it.

The Buzz About Court
One of those typical "new girl in court" type of role plays, but with a twist! I would like to see her befriend someone in the stables or something like that, which causes a great deal of unrest and gossip. This friendship sparks something more, leading to her outright exile from court.

Cracking a "Library Nun"
Sort of inspired by my current situation.  My character is 26 year old woman working on her PhD in Cinema Studies at New York University at the Tisch School of the Arts.  She spends most of her time in the library and watching movies, analyzing them.  She's a virgin and fears that she has been made celibate by her hours spent with books.  It takes a special man to tear her away and show her the real world.

If you can't handle me at my worse, you don't deserve me at my best.

Want to woo me?
You better romance me.

AceShriner

I'll give this a shot. PM me and I'd like to discuss the Battle for the Throne idea with you.

Magnus

I'd definitely be interested in the "Library Nun" scenario. Having finished a PhD. in Philosophy a few years ago (not virginally, but I lurched perilously close to celibacy for a few years, there) it resonates quite deeply with me. Drop me a PM.

EnduringHope

Hello!  It's only slightly based on my personal life- the virginity thing was gone long before my upper level course work.  Yeah, while I may have just finished my undergraduate honors thesis work, I know that grad school is on the horizon.

But yes, I would be very interested in starting a role play with you!

Want to woo me?
You better romance me.

Magnus

Good news! Want to go ahead and put a first post up under "light: Human Solos?" We could call it "Library Virgin," unless you've got a better title idea. I will chime in as soon as I see it up...

VainMe

i would love to do the The Buzz About Court rp please pm me
Sim.ple

EnduringHope

I am definitely still looking for more RPs!  Contact me if you're interested or have some idea that you think I may want to do!!

Want to woo me?
You better romance me.