News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

"This certainly is" she whispers as she quivers from his lips brushing that oh so sensitive spot
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Novak

kisses turned to nibbles.  "you are quite beautiful."

DiverseDesires

"And you are exciting" she whispered, her fingers tracing the line of his jaw
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Novak

"want to excite me?" running my hands over her body.

DiverseDesires

Holding her body against his, she whispers, "It feels like I am already"

Novak

smiles.  "Caught me" presses against her a little harder.

DiverseDesires

She whispers pulling his head down close to hers, her lips almost touching his cheek, "Perhaps we should take a shower......................

a cold shower - as it's 13+ rated - unfortunately!"

Novak

"Sounds nice. Or we could find a hot shower."  nibbling her ear.

DiverseDesires

"It's a good thing he doesn't know about how I feel about water" she whispers to herself  "Or we really would be in trouble!"

Novak

DiverseDesires

Holding her fingers to her lips, she looks round to make sure no-one is listening and whispers "I'll tell you later"

Novak

DiverseDesires

tkaing his hand, she whispers, "Make sure you do"

Novak

Autumn52

sits in his lap and whispers "you are quite the Casanova" then kisses his cheek
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Novak

kisses her lips.  "And you are quite the goddess."

Autumn52

whispers *hello handsome, nice day......* kisses his neck softly licking and gently sucking on the soft skin
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Novak

exhales deeply as she sucks on his neck  "feels so good."

Autumn52

kisses up from his neck to his earlobe and whispers *you are quite tasty* then slowly sucks his earlobe and breathes heavily on his moist skin

Novak

Autumn52

whispers *I never forget a special pleasure* licks and blows warm air while playing with his hair

Novak

Autumn52

*would you like a massage?* nibbles his ear and blows gently

Novak

"very much, then I'll return the favor."  grabs her by the hips.

Nitro