IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She smiles at him and shakes her head. "See I told you he likes to talk. Can I have a water please and some spaghetti Sir" She says as she is the first one to order. Then the others order what they would like for dinner. They both order Italian food because all 3 of them love any kind of Italian food.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and nods.He walks away and appears 30 minutes later wit their meals.He balance all of it on one hand  and passed them out.“Hope you enjoy"

AAA111

She begins to eat her food. It is absolutely delicious but she can't think but try and figure out what he is up to. Every time he walks by she gives him a look of saying "your pulling something..but i dont know what." She nevers say a word but just gives him the look with her eyes.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She finishes her meal and her friends know that they have some kind of banter type thing going on. They both tell her they think they we are the cutest couple and I blush. They know I've been through a lot of crap over the years with guys and they are glad to see me happy and with a good guy.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She looks at him and shakes her head knowing he is up to something. Whether it is good or evil she has no idea. Hopefully she finds out soon.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"See how evil and conniving that faces is girl" She said sweetly or at leas that is how she meant it to sound.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Fine Fine I'll do it" She says as she closes her eyes trying hard not to be. It gets hard to do so she puts her hands over her eyes so that it is easier to do.

Kaiser Maverick

He slides a necklace around her neck and smiles.It holds a ruby in the center

AAA111

She still has her eyes closed. She does not want to open her eyes until he tells her that it is okay to do so. She really loves surprises and she does not want to ruin it.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She opens her eyes and she looks down at the necklace around her neck. She smiles up at him. "Oh my goodness this is absolutely gorgeous. Wow it is just wow" She said to him. She was almost completely speechless for once.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

The girls get up so that we can be alone for a few minutes. "So is this the surprise? ..or? " She asks him

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She kissed him back deeply. "Oh okay. The girls went home. They had some homework and other stuff to do. So now what are we going to do?" She asks.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She laughs. "You boys are all the same..that is all you think about. Dirty dirty boys" She gives him a stern look.