Pathfinder - Rise of the Runelords

Started by Idej, April 04, 2017, 03:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathyan

Haha, I know I feel the same way, wish I was able to play to play some tabletop too but, well job issues, home issues and all kind of RL stuff in the way :P

Idej

Hmmm, I was thinking, would it be possible to use the Gladiator archetype over polearm figther for my fighter?

Sally Aces

Quote from: Kathyan on April 06, 2017, 10:53:57 PM
Yeah I tried to look for a similar picture but even image search wouldn't give me anything remotely close and even when I found some interesting pictures they were drawn in totally diferent styles so I decided to edit that one^^

You did a wunderbar job with it, let's here it for gumption and elbow grease!

Quote from: Kathyan on April 06, 2017, 10:53:57 PM
Also as I saw bards were proficient with whips I though I had to take advantage on that haha, but rogues aren't proficient with them, are they? cracks whips on Marra and entangles her by the waist pulling her closer
Doh! You're right... and now we know where my leather envy came from... and.   My masochistic streak... sis had to practice on somebody...

eeks, squirming against the lash that binds me, moving in closer to Mirra helpless to resist. As I do I purse my lips invitingly as something hot and hungry flickers into life in my eyes has Marra been bad again, sweet sis?

Kathyan

Quote from: Sally Aces on April 06, 2017, 11:39:40 PM
You did a wunderbar job with it, let's here it for gumption and elbow grease!
Doh! You're right... and now we know where my leather envy came from... and.   My masochistic streak... sis had to practice on somebody...

eeks, squirming against the lash that binds me, moving in closer to Mirra helpless to resist. As I do I purse my lips invitingly as something hot and hungry flickers into life in my eyes has Marra been bad again, sweet sis?

Now you're envious on my stage training Marra? Yeah that's bad Mirra and you have to be punished... in front of all these people. Pulls Marra closer, turns her around, bends her over and spanks her. Rolls perform and earns double the amount of money thanks to her gladhanding ability. Now this is entertainment. ^^

Idej

I actually have an idea with Gladiator concept to be part of your show

Autocad

Quote from: Sally Aces on April 06, 2017, 08:51:14 PM
Nice edits to the pic Kathyan. Ooo and leashie-walkies sound yummy... hehehe now I want Prehensile Whip too...

Autocad, can we take an extra trait if we take a drawback?

Also, I never asked, but is it ok for me to take the alternate racial feature Skulker? I figured Marra was the the one who fought their battles head (or more like flank) on growing up... so that's my justification for her learning how to dish out lumps harder then most do.

No drawbacks.

Skulker is fine.

QuoteHmmm, I was thinking, would it be possible to use the Gladiator archetype over polearm figther for my fighter?

No, I'm not planning any performance combat or gladiator fights.

Petrus02

Quote from: Autocad on April 06, 2017, 08:19:58 PM
I am considering running a second group, it wouldn't be RotL though, but haven't decided what yet. Depends on how much interest there is.

Shattered Star maybe? I tried that one on a different Forum once, but it died before we even got into a dungeon T_T
But I've read a review of it, and that one said its among the best APs

Muse

*peeks* 

If you start another group--or have room in this one--please give me your consideration. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Callie Del Noire

Drat! That one looks filled too! Durn shift!

Idej

So hey

Do the twin halflings need a strong man to their show?

Because I sure could use some cheerleaders for when I do pit fights. :P

Idej

Here it is, I just have to finish buying gear.

Thrask Salazar