Security Error

Started by RedPhoenix, January 18, 2021, 09:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPhoenix

People on discord are reporting this on multiple browsers, I'm getting it only on firefox but not chrome.

QuoteDid Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to elliquiy.com. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely.

What can you do about it?

elliquiy.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

Your computer clock is set to 1/18/2021. Make sure your computer is set to the correct date, time, and time zone in your system settings, and then refresh elliquiy.com.

If your clock is already set to the right time, the website is likely misconfigured, and there is nothing you can do to resolve the issue. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Lustful Bride

I got this as well and I'm on Microsoft Edge. I thought it was just my own system as it seemed to clear up after I restarted my laptop.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Zealously Jaded

On Chrome on my phone, but its ok now.

RedPhoenix

I had it for about twenty minutes on chrome too (just after the turn of the hour, some people on discord were saying it might be time zone based?) but it seems clear now! :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Beguile's Mistress

Had it on my Firefox but it seems to be resolved now. 

I use a remote admin to access my computer at home from work so I couldn't restart without losing the connection.

Nachtmahr

I had it on Firefox too. Had me worried for a moment.
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

Lovely Complex

I had it on Firefox and Chrome.

Just glad that the issue is resolved. Thanks, Veks! <3

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Vekseid

Server is running old software and Let's Encrypt decided to crap out on it, I didn't notice -_-

Anyway we should be good and will be moving to a newer server shortly.