The Queens of Red and White: Closed

Started by Ember Star, August 20, 2013, 12:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhettoMagick

I'm thinking about making another character because ain't nobody role playing. ha
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Ember Star

Quote from: GhettoMagick on September 03, 2013, 12:15:19 PM
I'm thinking about making another character because ain't nobody role playing. ha
I'm gonna post today. People will post. Just not rapidly. Which is my preference anyway.

I'm actually making a third character, a fae for the RQ. But not for awhile because I have the VA coming up.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Chrystal

I'm trying to persuade my friend Tad to submit a characer but she is so far resisting all my efforts, because she only knows me and Becky....

Heh. I join games where I don't know anyone!

Ember, Ghetto, please would you PM her and assure her that you don't bite unless asked, and that you would love her to play one of the White King's Elven Guards who was captured and is chained up in the dungeon being tortured by the red queen and slowly convinced to change sides?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Ember Star

Sure! PM me a link to her profile so I can find her easily, please?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

GhettoMagick

I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

GhettoMagick

persephone325

I'd like to express interest. I'm kinda swamped right now, but I'd still love to be a part of this. What is the posting rate?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ember Star

Anywhere from once a week to once a day. I'm pretty laid back about people postings when they can, and therefore usually run groups on the slow side since I'm slow myself.

persephone325

Quote from: Ember Star on September 13, 2013, 07:20:31 PM
Anywhere from once a week to once a day. I'm pretty laid back about people postings when they can, and therefore usually run groups on the slow side since I'm slow myself.

That's good. I feel like my muse might be cooperating with me lately. So I might be coming "out of hibernation", so to speak. lol
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Chaosfox

I will have to wait and see on some other things but I do like the idea behind this one.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Ember Star

Sounds great, you two! Just let us know, and if you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer.

persephone325

Quote from: Ember Star on September 13, 2013, 10:35:00 PM
Sounds great, you two! Just let us know, and if you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer.

I do have one question. I was reading the race descriptions, and I was interested in having a Witch. But I saw that you guys are putting restrictions on it. Specifically, I should talk to Magick. I was just curious as to what the restrictions were...
I don't know.

Ember Star

Quote from: persephone325 on September 13, 2013, 10:39:41 PM
I do have one question. I was reading the race descriptions, and I was interested in having a Witch. But I saw that you guys are putting restrictions on it. Specifically, I should talk to Magick. I was just curious as to what the restrictions were...
We (especially him) are picky about the magic users because we've seen a lot badly played and in our world, the magic users are also mainly the great leaders and their advisors/ect. However, he can explain better than me. I'll tell him to hope on and talk to you ASAP.

persephone325

Quote from: Ember Star on September 13, 2013, 10:44:42 PM
We (especially him) are picky about the magic users because we've seen a lot badly played and in our world, the magic users are also mainly the great leaders and their advisors/ect. However, he can explain better than me. I'll tell him to hope on and talk to you ASAP.

OK, that's fine. :-) I just feel drawn to play a magical being because I'm a Pagan in real life. Haha.
I don't know.

Ember Star

Quote from: persephone325 on September 13, 2013, 10:46:52 PM
OK, that's fine. :-) I just feel drawn to play a magical being because I'm a Pagan in real life. Haha.
Then he'll love you, I'm sure. LOL.

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

GhettoMagick

I already love you. Haha. Message me all your questions and concerns people!!! Ill be more than happy to help! More specific and detailed you are the more I can help.

persephone325

Quote from: Ember Star on September 13, 2013, 10:53:05 PM
Then he'll love you, I'm sure. LOL.

Haha. Well I hope to get on his good side! :P

Quote from: GhettoMagick on September 13, 2013, 11:18:36 PM
I already love you. Haha. Message me all your questions and concerns people!!! Ill be more than happy to help! More specific and detailed you are the more I can help.

Ninja'd! lol
I don't know.

Ember Star

unless it specifically concerns the magic users, remember to message both of us (for anybody else). You can message both of us for that too if you wanna.

Rukio

Are you guys still accepting character submissions? This looks awesome! XD

Chrystal

It looks like winning the auction is getting you some good publicity, Ember?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Ember Star

Quote from: Rukio on September 14, 2013, 12:57:36 PM
Are you guys still accepting character submissions? This looks awesome! XD
We most certainly are!
Quote from: Chrystal on September 14, 2013, 01:01:28 PM
It looks like winning the auction is getting you some good publicity, Ember?
Indeed

Rukio

Ember Star

Quote from: Rukio on September 14, 2013, 01:31:52 PM
Awesome! XD What kind of characters do y'all still need?
Right, now, nothing specific unless one of the generals backs out. But I know what's up with both of them and am not going to take anything out from under them.

Basically, just come up with an idea and run it pass us. Anything from a palace guard to a thief in the woods (and just about anything in-between) will work

Kaia

Would you possibly need a good cat sidhe or fairy living in the red queens woods?  (typing on my phone right now, sorry for the grammar)

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~